• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the character's age for the DBS characters they are more or less the same. With the latest anime being DB Super Hero taking place in Age 783, every one in DBS ages should be updated by 3 years

Gohan should be 26 (physically 27)
Goku should be 47 (physically 44)
Vegeta should be 51 (physically 57) and Broly's age should be updated to 51
Bulma should be 50
Chi-Chi should be 46
Trunks should be around 17 with Goten being 16

That's about it. If I'm missing anyone then please let me know and I'll update

Do the ages of Goku and Vegeta also reflect the addional 3 (4 for Vegeta due to an extra day he spent in Black Arc) in the HTC? Making them 3 and 4 years older?

Disagree fra too.
I also a asshole, one i time i punched a kid out nowhere because he was doing bullying with my friend.

I think we should note the characters ages for each one of the keys. So like note Goku as 23 in his Saiyan Saga key and 27 in his android saga key and so on.

Majority if not all of the profiles are locked so an Admin/Content Mod needs to do them or they can unlock their profiles so I can do them

The following profiles that needs to be unlocked:
  • Gohan
  • Piccolo
  • Videl
  • Broly
  • Goku
  • Vegeta
  • Krillin
  • Bulma
  • Goten
  • Trunks
The others who didn't make an appearance, I feel like they should be optional but those above who appeared in the movie should have their age adjusted

The following profiles that needs to be unlocked:
  • Gohan
  • Piccolo
  • Videl
  • Broly
  • Goku
  • Vegeta
  • Krillin
  • Bulma
  • Goten
  • Trunks
The others who didn't make an appearance, I feel like they should be optional but those above who appeared in the movie should have their age adjusted
@MrLuk2000

Can somebody list the exactly worded titles for all of the pages that need to be unlocked please, and then tell us here when you are doneso somebody can handle it with a mass-unlocking/locking program?

@Catzlaflame @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX @ElixirBlue @QrowBarr @Crazylatin77 @Therefir

Are any of you willing to help out here please?

Thank you very much for helping out. 🙏

I will lock this thread then. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back