• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Summoners Speed Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingNanaya

He/Him
this calc got accepted in terms of math, but I was told I needed to make a CRT to prove lightspeed and stuff. The arguments I made are already in the blog. The characters that scale to this are characters that fight Hart, characters that fight the MC (Hart fights the MC), and all main story and event saga relevant characters (they all upscale or downscale from the MC due to fighting god tiers or gaining power from them)

but, to summarize the points in the blog, it's as follows.
the laser that Hart dodges is fired from a gun that's stated to shoot pulses, which are basically bursts of sound, light, electricity, or other waves. it doesn't look like sound or electricity, and I don't feel like looking up other types of waves. it also states that the pulse has a customizable color, which is neat. the pulse disperses in the same manner each time it's fired, and only travels in a straight line. That's about it. the game, as well as the game style, is very old, so there isn't really any more evidence I can get. so yeah, please say this qualifies as light.

Agree:
Disagree:

thank you. do I still need to wait 48 hours? The crt for the character was accepted a month ago, so I just don't know what to do lol.
:FrogMmm~1:

I don't know what to do either, that CRT and this one are different so technically it's not the same proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back