• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The First of Many Completed Grand Summoners Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingNanaya

He/Him
So, as it stands, I believe I need to make a CRT to add a profile that has very potent hax, and for those of you wondering, this verse, but more specifically this profile, has quite a few. With the sand box right here, I'm proposing a few things. The first, and most important, is Infinite speed, which is defined as moving an infinite distance in a finite amount of time, or moving a finite distance in zero time. Where does it come from? Right here, actually. It says that it links the target to the attacker spiritually, and reduces the conceptual distance between the bullet and the heart to as close to zero as possible. During one of the fights, Rayas dodges Hart's Phantom Bullet, saying his body moved itself on it's own without him knowing. During the last fight between Hart and Rayas, Rayas was stated to be getting faster with each strike, when Hart had blitzed him before, appearing as if he had teleported. This one I'm not too sure about, but I feel like if a FTL character views another character's movement as if it was teleportation, that should be grounds for MFTL in my eyes.

The next thing I want to bring up is the Verse's Cosmology. As I'm still playing through the story, there's a lot I don't know yet. But here's everything I could gather in my time playing up to chapter 16. So, Here is everything relating to Prima Ether, The concept of Hatred, the origin of Phantom Bullets, and Yggdrasil having a different axis of time.

Lastly, I want to talk about Why Rayas is Low 7-B. This is because on an equip called Ultimate Magic Canon "Infinite", which says at full power, it can destroy a city. it's full power, or at its max enhancement, has a 12,000% Damage multiplier. so, my idea is to have characters scale above or below this. Rayas before he gets Grand Scale scales to about half of this, where his Art has a 7,200% damage multiplier. After he gets Grand Scale, his Art gets a 9,000% damage multiplier, and gains access to a True Art, which has a 52,000% damage multiplier. That should be everything I need to cover. This is my first time making a profile, so let me know if There is anything else I need to change, or if there are any issues with my formatting.

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus @Reiner @Apex_Predator_GX @GarrixianXD
Disagree:
Edit: infinite Speed has been scrapped.

Last edited:
Back for now, anyways some of the formatting needs to change, like this "Small City level, Up to Universe level+ with Grand Scale" and this "MFTL, up to Infinite with Grand Scale" as that's not how we type in the ratings. As for the rest of the abilities.

Not sure where the subjective reality stuff stems from, and I'm gonna need some scans for the info hax.

Back for now, anyways some of the formatting needs to change, like this "Small City level, Up to Universe level+ with Grand Scale" and this "MFTL, up to Infinite with Grand Scale" as that's not how we type in the ratings.
yeah, it's my first time trying to make a page for a character. I can change that to something else
Not sure where the subjective reality stuff stems from
Right here, good sir
I'm gonna need some scans for the info hax.
I put in this Imgur album, as the info hax are also tied with all of the Prima Ether statements. I should also note that the info hax aren't really combat applicable, in the sense that Rayas doesn't use that to fight. it was used to view his, Iris', and Misette's past from before Misette transferred hate through Yggdrasil.

Oh, it's nice to see one of my favorite verses is finally geting some attention!

I did a verse page and a profile for Grand Summoners years ago. But since the main source of information (Grand Summoners wiki) got deleted the profiles got deleted too.

@KingNanaya is the whole “thoughts into power” expanded upon? It sounds like some empowerment thing rather than subjective reality.

Wouldn’t this be memory hax though? Cause it constantly mentions memories as opposed to information.

@KingNanaya is the whole “thoughts into power” expanded upon? It sounds like some empowerment thing rather than subjective reality.
as far as I know, it's not, as the characters that know how Grand Scale work are either out of commission or now an enemy.
Wouldn’t this be memory hax though? Cause it constantly mentions memories as opposed to information.
information is stored within Prima Ether. by using the Prima Ether inside Grand Scale, he would be using/transferring the information. unless I happen to be completely wrong lol

Do you have the screenshot that says information? Cause I’m seeing memories being mentioned.
I will admit that it isn't explicitly stated to be information. however, I feel as if it is enough to infer that it is information that is being spoken about. here it says that prima ether stores the memories of all creation, here it states that Prima Ether is the physical chronicles of the world, and here Azvan states that he is made purely out of Prima Ether, and has no true physical form, as it has since died.

Ehh, I’d just stick with memories. It’s consistently saying it’s memories that’s being stored and not information.

Just overlooking this; I disagree with Infinite speed since "as close to zero as possible" isn't a zero time of impact, just vaguely close to zero. It pretty much teleports near the heart, so one just needs higher speed to dodge it, not Infinite speed. Heck even if it was zero, that could make the bullet right next to the heart rather than already inside it, meaning that finite speed would still be needed to dodge it.

Just overlooking this; I disagree with Infinite speed since "as close to zero as possible" isn't a zero time of impact, just vaguely close to zero. It pretty much teleports near the heart, so one just needs higher speed to dodge it, not Infinite speed. Heck even if it was zero, that could make the bullet right next to the heart rather than already inside it, meaning that finite speed would still be needed to dodge it.
Azvan states that Hart's Phantom Bullet is complete. Complete being at zero cast time. meaning that the complete Phantom Bullet should have zero impact time. Rayas dodging this should give infinite speed, as he dodged Hart's attack in zero time. unless there's something I'm missing

Where does it say that there? And again, even if it was zero, that could make the bullet right next to the heart rather than already inside it, meaning that finite speed would still be needed to dodge it, because lowing the time of impact refers to when the bullet touches the heart, not the bullet having already done the damage. I don't take "Piercing the heart in an instant" to be literal but referring to the benefits of what this thing does.

Where does it say that there? And again, even if it was zero, that could make the bullet right next to the heart rather than already inside it, meaning that finite speed would still be needed to dodge it, because lowing the time of impact refers to when the bullet touches the heart, not the bullet having already done the damage. I don't take "Piercing the heart in an instant" to be literal but referring to the benefits of what this thing does.
I guess that makes sense then. should I change it to MFTL+, since the speed of the attack he dodged was still finite?

Well, I wouldn't know, math isn't my area. You can ask a calc tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back