• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

In the case of the oldest stuff the characters were indeed updated, so the stomps for example were even more of a stomp, and the dead discussion had nothing new that would make them have a revived debate after several months. Also, no matter what, everyone can see how bumping a thread from an entire year ago (for example) isn't something good to do.
Not a rule violation. So no warning needed.

Please move to Q&A

This one too
Thread can be closed now
Done.

Idk where to post this , so posting here
I was just viewing this profile and it seems like most of the scan in POWER & ABILITIES section are either broken or redirecting to the whole chapter rather than actual relevant scan for the haxes they used it for , and it's not only limited to p&a section, the same mistakes in Ap and speed section too. And I don't seems to find a crt for that profile creation of this character either since it contains haxes like acasuality type 4 and conceptual manipulation type 2 .

I was just viewing this profile and it seems like most of the scan in POWER & ABILITIES section are either broken or redirecting to the whole chapter rather than actual relevant scan for the haxes they used it for , and it's not only limited to p&a section, the same mistakes in Ap and speed section too.
@Guileal your help here would be appreciated as you are the one who created this profile.
And I don't seems to find a crt for that profile creation of this character either since it contains haxes like acasuality type 4 and conceptual manipulation type 2 .
Who told you that profiles need CRTs to be created? The only ones that need it are the tier 1 or if I remember correctly tier Low 1-A onwards, creating a CRT for a profile is to have more security and confirmation along with different opinions from other users but it is not an obligation at all.

It says that blogs with 2-A tiers or controversial abilities will be subject to approval by a CRT. As far as explanations of cosmologies or verse-specific-powers and abilities are concerned, at no time does it refer to profiles creation.
Yeah ik, that's why i am saying, user shouldn't have added those haxes while he was making the profile, and could've created a crt later for those haxes to be added.

Yeah ik, that's why i am saying, user shouldn't have added those haxes while he was making the profile, and could've created a crt later for those haxes to be added.
Why should he do that? Is the rule not clear enough? The only profiles that need CRT are Low 1-A profiles and upwards, as far as blogs are concerned, only 2-A and upwards or containing controversial abilities, referring to Verse-specific Powers and Abilities. A good example of what the rule refers to is this. Just because a character has abilities like Cm, NEP, Acausality, etc does not mean that it needs a CRT to be created unless it is L1-A onwards, if the user wants to make a CRT to hear more opinions then that is another case.

Why should he do that? Is the rule not clear enough? The only profiles that need CRT are Low 1-A profiles and upwards, as far as blogs are concerned, only 2-A and upwards or containing controversial abilities, referring to Verse-specific Powers and Abilities. A good example of what the rule refers to is this. Just because a character has abilities like Cm, NEP, Acausality, etc does not mean that it needs a CRT to be created unless it is L1-A onwards, if the user wants to make a CRT to hear more opinions then that is another case.
Seriously, even tho it says one can create profiles that are below 2A but it also says abilites like these need staff evaluation.
But anyways, profile need some work regarding the scans that was my call for.

Seriously, even tho it says one can create profiles that are below 2A but it also says abilites like these need staff evaluation.
It says revisions, i.e. CRTs not profile creations, of course you have to make a CRT if you want to add abilities to a profile but not to create profiles.

Yeah my bad i wrote profile creation there, what I meant was crt for these abilites
Okay, what you mean is that the user has added a lot of abilities to the profile without even having done a CRT? If that is the case then he is violating the rules since there was no CRT made to add those abilities after he created the profile.
@Guileal

Okay, what you mean is that the user has added a lot of abilities to the profile without even having done a CRT? If that is the case then he is violating the rules since there was no CRT made to add those abilities after he created the profile.
@Guileal
Yes, atlast u understood ong,
i didn't find any crt related to the verse nor the character

Did you actually see the profile or did you just catch 2 or 4 powers that I attached a chapter to?

I suggest you take a closer look at the profile, the powers (which are very few) that are attached as the chapter link are because they are abilities that were explained throughout the chapter and not in a single sentence, so why the hell would I give myself the trouble of printing an entire chapter because of a single power and wasting time uploading the image? Just see that 95% of the profile has scans uploaded to imgur and references to the chapter number, with the exception of these few, which are skills that have a huge text spread throughout the chapter to explain them.
I was just viewing this profile and it seems like most of the scan in POWER & ABILITIES section are either broken or redirecting to the whole chapter rather than actual relevant scan for the haxes they used it for , and it's not only limited to p&a section, the same mistakes in Ap and speed section too. And I don't seems to find a crt for that profile creation of this character either since it contains haxes like acasuality type 4 and conceptual manipulation type 2 .

@Guileal
I am creating this profile based on 2 volumes of the novel, after that I will release the profiles made on a CRT to be approved and whatever is rejected I will delete, some things have already been helped to me as calculations by experienced members.

The pages are almost ready, there are around 20 chapters left and they can be finished and released on a CRT, which is what I intended from the beginning, I had even said this to UMR when he helped me with calculations for the work.

I am creating this profile based on 2 volumes of the novel, after that I will release the profiles made on a CRT to be approved and whatever is rejected I will delete, some things have already been helped to me as calculations by experienced members.

The pages are almost ready, there are around 20 chapters left and they can be finished and released on a CRT, which is what I intended from the beginning, I had even said this to UMR when he helped me with calculations for the work.
I think you have a misunderstanding, that's not how things work here, you created that profile on November 21st, if you had added some things that you forgot to add to the profile that same day there would have been no problem, but it's been 2 weeks and between all this time you have been adding new abilities to the profile, that's not allowed since you are violating a rule.

From our Editing Rules.
  • Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in our Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by our Staff and our community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Thread Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.
If the profile was not finished you would have simply worked on it in your personal sandbox and published it when its finished.

I think you have a misunderstanding, that's not how things work here, you created that profile on November 21st, if you had added some things that you forgot to add to the profile that same day there would have been no problem, but it's been 2 weeks and between all this time you have been adding new abilities to the profile, that's not allowed since you are violating a rule.

From our Editing Rules.
  • Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in our Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by our Staff and our community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Thread Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.
If the profile was not finished you would have simply worked on it in your personal sandbox and published it when its finished.
Well, the profile was created on the 21st but it's not like I edited it every day adding dozens of skills, most of them are things that are already in the profile involved in their Status and I just supplemented it by adding the skill too (Genius Intelligence , Post-Image Creation, among others) and other skills that I ended up forgetting to include, so much so that you can see that many skills went to his first keys. I also made changes to the tier because some people helped me with important calculations for the verse and if I were to wait for them to be approved so I could continue the profile I would never finish it, so the best thing would be for me to do the profile with the calculations and then leave it ready for the CRT and the calculations are also approved.

The profile had already been made practically complete, if you want to look at the history you can see that the only thing that was changed in that little time was a new key with some skills that the protagonist should already have in scale with others and I just scaled him, as the <Holy Sword> or the <Magic Sword> that he must have all the skills that other characters have as well. And also the change of tier following a notice from Antvasima who asked me to create calculations and attach them to prevent the profile from being deleted.
And it's not like the skills I put in were radical or extreme for a CRT, things like Conceptual Manipulation, Acausality and those relevant ones are already present at the beginning of the profile, the skills I put in are very basic

Well, the profile was created on the 21st but it's not like I edited it every day adding dozens of skills, most of them are things that are already in the profile involved in their Status and I just supplemented it by adding the skill too (Genius Intelligence , Post-Image Creation, among others) and other skills that I ended up forgetting to include, so much so that you can see that many skills went to his first keys. I also made changes to the tier because some people helped me with important calculations for the verse and if I were to wait for them to be approved so I could continue the profile I would never finish it, so the best thing would be for me to do the profile with the calculations and then leave it ready for the CRT and the calculations are also approved.

The profile had already been made practically complete, if you want to look at the history you can see that the only thing that was changed in that little time was a new key with some skills that the protagonist should already have in scale with others and I just scaled him, as the <Holy Sword> or the <Magic Sword> that he must have all the skills that other characters have as well. And also the change of tier following a notice from Antvasima who asked me to create calculations and attach them to prevent the profile from being deleted.
And it's not like the skills I put in were radical or extreme for a CRT, things like Conceptual Manipulation, Acausality and those relevant ones are already present at the beginning of the profile, the skills I put in are very basic

Something like that should belong in your sandbox, not as an official profile. And all those abilities you listed are controversial and requires a CRT. And idk what you mean “are already present at the beginning of the profile”.

Something like that should belong in your sandbox, not as an official profile. And all those abilities you listed are controversial and requires a CRT. And idk what you mean “are already present at the beginning of the profile”.
It's exactly what I said, they are skills that were already there from the moment I uploaded my sandbox profile to the official page, I just forgot them

It's exactly what I said, they are skills that were already there from the moment I uploaded my sandbox profile to the official page, I just forgot them
And did you get approval for it to be an official page?

Back