• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakari vs Yuta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generational? Current manga versions

Hakari:

Yuta:

5tpeD8g.png

Verse is currently under heavy revision, matches should be discouraged until things are fixed.

That being said, Yuta eventually tells Hakari to die, which he promptly does.

A little iffy on how lucky Hakari is and Yuta should have more options/versatility; gonna have to give it to Yuta, for now.

A little iffy on how lucky Hakari is and Yuta should have more options/versatility; gonna have to give it to Yuta, for now.
Yuta has less efficiency on his CE and Rika is only available for 5 min.
Hakari one DE already has 4:11s. Hakari can continuously spam domain if he hits jackpot which he will because of supernatural luck he has.
So Yuta would run out of CE eventually beside I don't see Yuta bypassing Hakari Regeneration.

Yuta has less efficiency on his CE and Rika is only available for 5 min.
Hakari one DE already has 4:11s. Hakari can continuously spam domain if he hits jackpot which he will because of supernatural luck he has.
So Yuta would run out of CE eventually beside I don't see Yuta bypassing Hakari Regeneration.
You make a good point but I'm still w/Yuta; I can see him cutting one of Hakari's arms off before he can activate his DE and we haven't seen Yuta's DE or know what it can do

You make a good point but I'm still w/Yuta; I can see him cutting one of Hakari's arms off before he can activate his DE and we haven't seen Yuta's DE or know what it can do
Hakari would just Regenerate his hand beside Yuta would ran out of CE faster than Hakari. Also Jackpot Hakari speed Outscales Yuta.

Hakari would just Regenerate his hand beside Yuta would ran out of CE faster than Hakari. Also Jackpot Hakari speed Outscales Yuta.
Can Hakari use reverse curse energy outside his Jackpot mode? B/c I have no memory of him being able to do so outside of it.

I'm still iffy on the speed scaling but, for now, Hakari is faster in Jackpot mode. He still needs to get into Jackpot mode though

Can Hakari use reverse curse energy outside his Jackpot mode? B/c I have no memory of him being able to do so outside of it.

I'm still iffy on the speed scaling but, for now, Hakari is faster in Jackpot mode. He still needs to get into Jackpot mode though
Yuta >~ Yuji ~< Hakari < Jackpot Hakari
There is no scaling for Yuta which puts him above base Hakari in speed. Hakari and Yuta knows about both of their abilities. So Hakari would just Activate his domain.

Hakari wins this, his capacity to chain Jackpots and replenish his CE far outshines anything Yuta can do. Like sure, if we are talking about who is better at cqc Yuta would take this easily, but I don't think he has the power to take out JP Hakari in one hit. If Kashimo's lightning couldn't do it, I think Yuta would have a tough time doing any better. Though Yuta would seem very dominant in their fight since he wins in every stat but speed, his finite CE has nothing on Hakari's infinite energy.

Hakari wins this, his capacity to chain Jackpots and replenish his CE far outshines anything Yuta can do. Like sure, if we are talking about who is better at cqc Yuta would take this easily, but I don't think he has the power to take out JP Hakari in one hit. If Kashimo's lightning couldn't do it, I think Yuta would have a tough time doing any better. Though Yuta would seem very dominant in their fight since he wins in every stat but speed, his finite CE has nothing on Hakari's infinite energy.
I mean not really
Yuta hasn't demonstrated better CqC skill than hakari honestly, he should be weaker in most stats when hakari enters jackpot.

They're pretty equal in skill but there's always going to be a difference when going fists vs sword. Anyway why are you replying to my post if you agree that Hakari would win?
I don't know who wins this fight, we haven't seen yuta's domain nor his full kit untill that happens I got no clue who wins

I don't know who wins this fight, we haven't seen yuta's domain nor his full kit untill that happens I got no clue who wins
Currently Yuta gets packed. Doesn't matter if we don't know what yuta can do. The logic you are trying to imply doesn't make sense.
Hakari just bliztes and outlast Yuta.

Currently Yuta gets packed. Doesn't matter if we don't know what yuta can do. The logic you are trying to imply doesn't make sense.
Hakari just bliztes and outlast Yuta.
again I am not really voting here just wanna see the discussion, as things stand yeah yuta gets stat stomped but in actual verse? eh dono need to see what that boy can actually do.

Hakari should take it by feats, scaling and statements. The only ‘issue’ is if Yuta kills Base Hakari before he hits Jackpot. But considering Hakari was able to survive against Base Prime Kashimo. when even an elderly Kashimo who’s terminally ill and literally dying scales relative to or above Ryu via Kenjaku’s comparison as well as him objectively being considered the strongest of his era with nobody being close.

Ryu while exhausted, injured and drained of CE post Domain Expansion usage was relative to/above Full CE and RCT spamming 5 Minute Mode Yuta and Fully Manifested Rika in terms of stats, not even talking about output.

And Hakari was also able to hit the JP against Uraume seemingly without taking any damage as he was uninjured before hitting the JP. So it’s unlikely Yuta kills him

Worst case scenario Hakari would sacrifice a limb and using binding vows in character to amp up his durability until he hits it

And once he does hit it, his stats and esp speed would overwhelm Yuta and Rika

Current Yuta blitzed Kenjaku since this was created so I think all votes can be nulled until the voters reclarify their stance

Current Yuta blitzed Kenjaku since this was created so I think all votes can be nulled until the voters reclarify their stance
I maintain my vote on Hakari until we get more footage of Yuta to see how he scales and how much of his blitzing was because of Takaba. He was only able to get this one shot because of Takaba's help and we don't know how much heavy lifting he was doing.

If Yuta is stronger in current arc thats a different thing stop trying to make yuta stays the same throughout the series. He was the same guy who got special grade rank back within 3 months. 15F Sukuna one shotted a character who has better AP & Durability than Yuta. Currently he was considering as back-up plan. So no there is a difference between his scaling. We don't even have keys for current arcs.
I don't care if yuta showcases better feats in Shinjuku Showdown Arc stop trying to push that here in culling game keys. If Current (Shinjuku Showdown Arc) Yuta > (Shinjuku Showdown Arc) Hakari that will be different keys. Nothing adds to this match.
Or Move the match to fun and games if you are using Versions of characters which doesn't exists
Hakari should take it by feats, scaling and statements. The only ‘issue’ is if Yuta kills Base Hakari before he hits Jackpot. But considering Hakari was able to survive against Base Prime Kashimo. when even an elderly Kashimo who’s terminally ill and literally dying scales relative to or above Ryu via Kenjaku’s comparison as well as him objectively being considered the strongest of his era with nobody being close.

Ryu while exhausted, injured and drained of CE post Domain Expansion usage was relative to/above Full CE and RCT spamming 5 Minute Mode Yuta and Fully Manifested Rika in terms of stats, not even talking about output.

And Hakari was also able to hit the JP against Uraume seemingly without taking any damage as he was uninjured before hitting the JP. So it’s unlikely Yuta kills him

Worst case scenario Hakari would sacrifice a limb and using binding vows in character to amp up his durability until he hits it

And once he does hit it, his stats and esp speed would overwhelm Yuta and Rika
This covers all things.
Either he can sacrifice his hand and strengthen his other body parts until he hits a jackpot and evade death. Or he just hits a jackpot if he is on near death because of his Supernatural Luck.
Or he uses consecutive effect to revert the damages.
My vote Remains the same Culling game Key Hakari takes this.

Last edited:
Ok to be fair, we don't know enough about his power level right now to determine if this is the same level of power displayed in Sendai or if its stronger. Once we see more of him we can make that call but for now, I agree that its meaningless to bring up new feats like that in this discussion.
To be Frank I think both are on same level in current Arc. Gojo trusts Yuta and Hakari on same level enough to the point they were treated as next line of defence.
1-JwZ45iIuqHF28.jpg

But yeah it's not a good thing to bring current feats. If Yuta has a better feats in current arc that should be treated separately.
  • Also Here. Even Yuji breaks Yutas Katana. If we are going by Culling game keys I don't think his Weapons at that time has any good feats. Hakari was stronger than this Yuji. Weapons has their limits. We don't know if Yuta used a different katana against Kenjaku.

Last edited:
Some dude on twitter used my OP image as Maki slander on a random reply wtf 😭

Anyways fine then, Hakari is currently 4-0 up

Hakari should take it by feats, scaling and statements.
It’s so funny to read this after the most recent chapters. Yuta has all the feats, scaling and statements. Hakari’s best feat is surviving Kashimo.

Some dude on twitter used my OP image as Maki slander on a random reply wtf 😭

Anyways fine then, Hakari is currently 4-0 up
Should I move this to fun and games? Some fans seems like don't know how vs thread works and bringing up non existent keys as arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back