• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

So apparently all of these profiles were just added to the verse page of Young Justice by the edit of @ArkhamDC06

He has done nothing wrong in adding them to the verse page but since these weren't found prior to this I am here wondering if its okay to clean them up and update the ratings to fit what was currently accepted in this CRT I did a while back since these were apparently all missed?

So apparently all of these profiles were just added to the verse page of Young Justice by the edit of @ArkhamDC06

He has done nothing wrong in adding them to the verse page but since these weren't found prior to this I am here wondering if its okay to clean them up and update the ratings to fit what was currently accepted in this CRT I did a while back since these were apparently all missed?

To clean up profiles you do not have to ask permission, you can always clean them up, to update ratings you can only do it if what was proposed in the CRT applies directly to the profiles you mentioned.

All or most of the YJ are outdated, like Aqualad for example

Also yeah, I saw an update was made for the verse page and it was lacking some profiles. Btw, I'm planning on making other profiles
Well yeah appearance wise most of the verse needs to be reformatted but rating wise we had that crt I linked so the ratings are solid at least that aren't from the outdated profiles just linked today

here is the discussion thread as well so you can have that as there are more revisions that will eventually happens and help would be appreciated

Say, weird request, but can this CRT I started be locked? There's nothing wrong going on, some feedback and corrections to look into, but some delicate IRL problems came around on my end and I'd be more at ease if it the thread can be paused while I'm gone.

Thanks in advance

Say, weird request, but can this CRT I started be locked? There's nothing wrong going on, some feedback and corrections to look into, but some delicate IRL problems came around on my end and I'd be more at ease if it the thread can be paused while I'm gone.

Thanks in advance
Done, when you wish to continue with the thread you can ask me.

As someone who created the profile of this charater this match instantly ended and there is a lack of argument and i belive misinformation regarding intelligence of alien x character
so i respectually talke with @noninho
can we please open this thread i'd like to add a few arguments at the very least.

Emmm, what do you want exactly? That the outcome of the battle changes when you give your points? Then no because Grace has already been reached, for that then create another match where you propose your points or if you want the match to be removed due to information that was not brought up previously, then go to VS Removal Thread.

Emmm, what do you want exactly?
Wanted to clear misinformation about the character that was posted. My goal is not for alien x to win it's just that him being called a "stupid" in the thread is unfair to the character cause his intelligence or skills were not even brought up. If possible I just wanted to clarify the mistreatment of the character. I don't want him to win the match or anything. Anyways i'll just ask noninho again what to do lol

This page needs to be renamed Gorosaurus (Showa), and its template must be divided into Movies (Showa) and Games (Heart-Pounding Monster Island)

Secondly, the following calculations need their tags updated, I highly recommend not adding tags to the Godzilla calculations without asking first to which Godzilla continuity they belong.

Rejected calculations like this one should get the category removed, these others were rejected too: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

MonsterVerse calculations: 1, 2, 3

Hanna-Barbera: 1,

Shueisha Godzilla: 1

TriStar verse: 1, 2

Godzilla Games: 1, 2, 3, 4

IDW Series: 1,

Godzilla Shows: 1

Anime Trilogy: 1

This page needs to be renamed Gorosaurus (Showa), and its template must be divided into Movies (Showa) and Games (Heart-Pounding Monster Island)
Done
Secondly, the following calculations need their tags updated, I highly recommend not adding tags to the Godzilla calculations without asking first to which Godzilla continuity they belong.

Rejected calculations like this one should get the category removed, these others were rejected too: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

MonsterVerse calculations: 1, 2, 3

Hanna-Barbera: 1,

Shueisha Godzilla: 1

TriStar verse: 1, 2

Godzilla Games: 1, 2, 3, 4

IDW Series: 1,

Godzilla Shows: 1

Anime Trilogy: 1
Previously practically all Godzilla calculations had simply the category "Godzilla", no continuity was specified, but remember that the Godzilla category was renamed to Godzilla (Toho) so those calculations have that category.

Anyway i handled this.

Need this profile added to the list along with the rest of the supermen in the shows section

Need this profile added to the list along with the rest of the supermen in the shows section
Will do so but please add the tier templates and respective categories to the profile.

This profile is missing "Discussion threads involving".

Back