• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I think we should announce this issue about people getting their computers hacked from a Discord virus. Glassman isn’t the only victim, I was also hacked I’m sure everyone knew that. I thought it wouldn’t be widespread but after Glassman also fell as a victim, I think this should be announced to prevent further damage.

I think we should announce this issue about people getting their computers hacked from a Discord virus. Glassman isn’t the only victim, I was also hacked I’m sure everyone knew that. I thought it wouldn’t be widespread but after Glassman also fell as a victim, I think this should be announced to prevent further damage.
Is already announced, is literally the pinged message at the top of the forum.

Requesting THIS match be closed be closed for now
I have debated the OP offline about the matter and he agrees that profiles need some work before this match can properly continue
Because many of the abilities, factors and wincons depends and abilities are not there as of current

I need for some profiles to be open to implement changes accepted in this thread:

Last edited:
I need for some profiles to be open to implement changes accepted in this thread:

When submitting a request that involves unlocking a lot of pages, it would be helpful if the pages were listed by their exact name only (on each separate line) as listing them that way would simplify the process of unlocking them collectively.

I've successfully unlocked these pages. Though, Korn's link appears to have been copy-pasted twice there.

I took care of these things.
Thank you, but you need to updated all of the links to those pages from regular VS Battles Wiki pages as well. I had to spend quite a lot of time redirecting all of the links to the previous Predator page location for example.

@Nehz_XZX

When submitting a request that involves unlocking a lot of pages, it would be helpful if the pages were listed by their exact name only (on each separate line) as listing them that way would simplify the process of unlocking them collectively.
Didn'y knew, sorry for the extra trouble
I've successfully unlocked these pages. Though, Korn's link appears to have been copy-pasted twice there.
Sorry for thr mistake

Didn'y knew, sorry for the extra trouble
No problem, I was just saying this is just in case you make another request for a lot of pages to be unlocked.

Sorry for thr mistake
I mentioned it to ensure that you didn't accidentally copy-paste the wrong page link. Were there any pages that you might have overlooked? Or did you cover everything in that message?

@Antvasima When you blocked comicvine links, the format "comicvine1.cbsistatic.com" got missed.
Thank you for the information. The current code that blocks such links from being used in our wiki is the following:

lcase(added_lines) rlike "comicvine\.\w{2,3}"

In what manner should I modify it to work for the type of links that you mentioned?

lcase(added_lines) rlike "comicvine1\.\w{2,3}"

lcase(added_lines) rlike "comicvine1.cbsistatic\.\w{2,3}"

Or something else?

i have finished applying it, they can be closed again, altho i must ask, why are all the angels closed? they don't seem that controversial to warrant being closed porfiles

No problem, I was just saying this is just in case you make another request for a lot of pages to be unlocked.
well thank you either way

I mentioned it to ensure that you didn't accidentally copy-paste the wrong page link. Were there any pages that you might have overlooked? Or did you cover everything in that message?
i am sure i covered everything, thank you for the help

Thank you for the information. The current code that blocks such links from being used in our wiki is the following:

In what manner should I modify it to work for the type of links that you mentioned?

lcase(added_lines) rlike "comicvine1\.\w{2,3}"

lcase(added_lines) rlike "comicvine1.cbsistatic\.\w{2,3}"

Or something else?
Block all three of these:
lcase(added_lines) rlike "cbsistatic\.\w{2,3}"
lcase(added_lines) rlike "gamespot\.\w{2,3}"

i have finished applying it, they can be closed again, altho i must ask, why are all the angels closed? they don't seem that controversial to warrant being closed porfiles
I do not mind if those pages are partially unlocked.

I'll leave them not administrator-locked then.

well thank you either way

i am sure i covered everything, thank you for the help
No problem.

How about Cukatail?

Thank you, but you need to updated all of the links to those pages from regular VS Battles Wiki pages as well. I had to spend quite a lot of time redirecting all of the links to the previous Predator page location for example.

@Nehz_XZX
You're welcome. Also, sorry for the trouble, I forgot about the links. I've taken care of the other links that needed to be dealt with.

Last edited:
You're welcome. Also, sorry for the trouble I forgot about the links. I've taken care of the other links that needed to be dealt with.
Thank you. It is very appreciated, and no problem. 🙏

Back