• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I tried to fix the image to a less problematic format. Is it acceptable now?
9942a691db7d6ff24d5885162316d867.png

What about this? This takes a little more space than enough, tho. It is from the same profile but with a second transformation.

Well, it is a horizontally formatted image, so it has to be placed in the center to fit with some viewing formats.

I closed it.

Also, big thanks to everybody who are helping out here.

Could someone close this thread please? It's a stomp.
Pardon me? Which permission have you got to close this thread? We are already having plans on upgrading Lay's profile. As OP of the thread, it is disrespectful even to do this without my consent. Tatsumi did not even get a chance on responding to his/her arguments. You can't choose to do whatever you want.
@Antvasima Mind re-opening it again, this user got no authority over my thread.

I thought that it was a stomp in Lay's favour. Is this inaccurate?

I thought that it was a stomp in Lay's favour. Is this inaccurate?
He did not even let the other side give his arguments, this is literally disrespectful. He is not OP to decide this, and neither I suggest this to him.
And nope, it is not stomp in favor of Lay.

Okay. I will unlock and unfollow the thread in question then.

He did not even let the other side give his arguments, this is literally disrespectful. He is not OP to decide this, and neither I suggest this to him.
And nope, it is not stomp in favor of Lay.
Listen, people are arguing with stuff that isn't on the profile. This is also disrespectful towards us,yet i didn't see you complain about it.

Debating with stuff that isn't on the profiles on the profiles isn't acceptable

Listen, people are arguing with stuff that isn't on the profile. This is also disrespectful towards us,yet i didn't see you complain about it.

Debating with stuff that isn't on the profiles on the profiles isn't acceptable
I did not complain because I could pause the thread till we apply those changes to his profile which we are currently working on it. Next time ask me in wall or in DMs for it. Also most of what the guy said is in his profile, we are just currently adding it.

whats the difference between

Limited and Minor?

i know somewhere on the wiki there is a page that explains it but i can't find it

whats the difference between

Limited and Minor?

i know somewhere on the wiki there is a page that explains it but i can't find it
I don't think there's much of an official distinction. But the way I see it, "Limited" is for abilities that have the ability limited to a narrower scope than usual, but with the same potency. For example, Power Mimicry that can copy skill with weapons, but not techniques or superpowers. While "Minor" is for abilities that occur to a much smaller degree than usually expected for the ability, but still with a normal scope. For example, legitimate generic healing that only restores a tiny amount of health.

I don't think there's much of an official distinction. But the way I see it, "Limited" is for abilities that have the ability limited to a narrower scope than usual, but with the same potency. For example, Power Mimicry that can copy skill with weapons, but not techniques or superpowers. While "Minor" is for abilities that occur to a much smaller degree than usually expected for the ability, but still with a normal scope. For example, legitimate generic healing that only restores a tiny amount of health.
That is the way that I perceive the distinction as well.

Can I add headings to the small mountain destruction, mount fuji destruction, and cyprus island destruction calcs in the Mountain and Island level requirements page? A lot of calcs end up linking to it, but they can't properly do so due to the lack of a section there.

While I'm at it, can I change the title of the page to have "level" and "requirements" capitalised?

Can I add headings to the small mountain destruction, mount fuji destruction, and cyprus island destruction calcs in the Mountain and Island level requirements page? A lot of calcs end up linking to it, but they can't properly do so due to the lack of a section there.
I think that is a good idea. Feel free to do so, and thank you for helping out.
While I'm at it, can I change the title of the page to have "level" and "requirements" capitalised?
I am not sure. It wouldn't form a proper sentence structure, but I suppose that it is more customary for the titles of our pages.

Back