• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Senator tries to ban the anime in his new America (Rimuru vs Armstrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equal, SBA, First Key Rimuru and music

1e3.jpg

7b5f6fc362898e64ef3af7960119d1df.jpg

blue jelly:

I have a Dream:

Me:

No idea about this rimuru but from the page it looks like armstrong should take this. Need some sds grand cross supporter, they might know if there are some other things

Rimuru is faster and is stronger, he could physically punch Armstrong to death via higher AP, he could also corrode the Nanomachines, or analyze them and deconstruct them via gluttony, he could also use megiddo to instantly melt Senators brain before he can react, he could induce fear or simply corrupt him both of which Armstrong has no counter to after which he could consume his soul.

anyway,if this not a stomp then i voted armstrong,i mean what can rim does against armstrong,nothing,and armstrong can easily defeat rim

Clicking on the link I understood.
Unironically think Armstrong just beats the shit out of him, he has zero hax and crit chance doesn't even work because he doesn't have those allies. He has to kill Armstrong the old fashioned way, which just isn't happening.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Armstrong's flames could boil him.

Clicking on the link I understood.
Unironically think Armstrong just beats the shit out of him, he has zero hax and crit chance doesn't even work because he doesn't have those allies. He has to kill Armstrong the old fashioned way, which just isn't happening.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Armstrong's flames could boil him.
Armstrong seems to stomp FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back