• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Thank you. On second thought, you can adjust the title. It turns more consistent that way.

Thank you for helping out.

Will you update the links from other pages to the explanation page in question?

I won't be able to adjust most of them due to them being in blogs, and I'm about to go to bed. But I can look into changing any main/userspace pages tomorrow.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

I could give you temporary wiki administrator rights, in order for you to be able to update the blogs as well, if you wish, though.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

I could give you temporary wiki administrator rights, in order for you to be able to update the blogs as well, if you wish, though.
That sounds useful.

Okay. I will do so then. You can send me a PM after you are done, so I can remove the extra user rights again.

@Mariogoods

Would you be willing to turn this to a disambiguation page please?

Any idea of why this happens?
unknown.png

I'm editing and suddenly all the colors are lost, sometimes they change and it's very annoying because the colors help a lot in editing and it is not a formatting error since the edition is correct.

It even happens in my phone, also tried in my other pc and same.

Last edited:
Well, our rules explicitly forbid using the visual editor since long ago, and you seem to use a combined version.
I've never used the visual editor to edit. I use the source editor. You can check the images and on the upper right hand side it says [[]] Source Editor
I didn't notice any problems when I edited the page in question, but I use the classic source editor without any extra colours.
I see, I still can't get used to editing without the colors, I feel like I get lost in the editing.

You click on your little user image icon in the bottom left corner of your screen while visiting Fandom wikis.

Any idea of why this happens?
unknown.png

I'm editing and suddenly all the colors are lost, sometimes they change and it's very annoying because the colors help a lot in editing and it is not a formatting error since the edition is correct.

It even happens in my phone, also tried in my other pc and same.
I have lived this various times with various profiles and it always happen when they reach a certain threshold with so many lines of text. It don't really affect anything, but can confuse when suddenly happen.

I tried to use your configuration but it completely changed my editing and the shortcouts I use so I left it as I had before, thanks a lot anyway.

Okay. No problem.

However, you need to make certain that you do not mess up any page structures with inappropriate code by editing in that manner.

There will be no problem, I have always used this source code since my first edit. Besides, it is practically the same as yours but with colors and another structure. You can also justify it based on my edits, i try to be as careful as possible.

Question, would it be okay if I added a version of a quote in the character's original language?(Of course, i will put an English version.)

Back