• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

@Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Jvando @Zaratthustra @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX

Would any of you be willing to handle this please? The new link title should be "Godzilla (Toho)".

Also, Confluctor, thank you for trying to help out, but in the future, NEVER rename pages without including a redirect link in the process please, as it leaves lots of wiki pages with red links leading nowhere. After all the links in question have been updated, the redirect pages in question can be removed if they are redundant.
I have handled it for the Standard Format for Location Profiles, Monster Strike, Bodily Weaponry, MonsterVerse, Template:MonsterVerse, the Knowledgeable Members List, the Ultra Series and Spatial Manipulation.

@Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Jvando @Zaratthustra @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX

Would any of you be willing to handle this please? The new link title should be "Godzilla (Toho)".

Also, Confluctor, thank you for trying to help out, but in the future, NEVER rename pages without including a redirect link in the process please, as it leaves lots of wiki pages with red links leading nowhere. After all the links in question have been updated, the redirect pages in question can be removed if they are redundant.
Confluctor was just trying to help.

I have handled it for the Standard Format for Location Profiles, Monster Strike, Bodily Weaponry, MonsterVerse, Template:MonsterVerse, the Knowledgeable Members List, the Ultra Series and Spatial Manipulation.
Thank you. It is appreciated.
Confluctor was just trying to help.
Yes, I know, and I thanked him for that, but I still need to give necessary editing instructions in order to avoid similar problems in the future.

Thank you.

No, it causes all of the pages without updated links to the old page to still have them be automatically redirected to the new one. It is necessary until ALL of the links in question from regular VSB wiki pages have been properly updated.

Done

Back