• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

No problem. There is a specific search function for this in your contributions page.

Can somebody else handle it please?

I have done so. Tell us here when you are done.

Is the latest changes page on the wiki even functional? I'll occasionally try to access it but every time, it gives me this error. It's been like this for months now.
unknown.png

Idk if this is the right place to do this, apologies if not, but here goes:

Ok so this is a pretty big request for anyone who’s willing, I’ll seriously owe you one.

So recently the WWE verse got a small AP upgrade, but Random’s locked out of the website for some reason and I’m gonna be busy with personal stuff for the week and won’t be able to engage much in terms of editing on the wiki, so the changes aren’t actually applied yet, I’m wondering if someone is able to do that for us

So the specifics are:

John Cena must have it listed in his AP section that he scales to The Ultimate Warrior’s feat (Warrior currently doesn’t have a profile hence no link for him), and link to the calc above

The following characters should be listed as comparable to Cena; (There are others who scale but they already have the necessary links that fixing these two completes the scaling chain)

Big Show

Chris Jericho (Just needs links to Profiles of any of the characters listed, has the scaling but no profile links)

The following characters should have it added to their AP justifications they are superior to either Cena or someone that scales to him.

Demon Bálor (Second Key Only)

The Undertaker (Already has the scaling, just needs to be better stressed as superior, profile implies equal to)

So basically make a big change to one AP section, a small addition to 2 others, add a hyperlink on one and add maybe a word or two to another. It would be absolutely brilliant if someone could do this for me and Random just as a result of our current predicament, and anyone’s help would be greatly appreciated.
Nvm got someone else to help!

Well, you are a content moderator, so it is a useful page for you, and as such it would be good if you contact Fandom about the issue, or send me a PM with some information regarding if you use a mobile phone or desktop when trying to access the page, which web browser you use, and similar, so I can contact them instead.

Back