• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dino Crisis Upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been a long time since I made a CRT for Dino Crisis...

My Giganotosaurs calc was accepted! 0.1740 Tons of TNT (Small Building level+)

The T-Rex should scale since he survived blows from the Giga.

Another possible upgrade as Patrick dodged MTHR lasers in battle.

This likely warrantes Speed of Light reactions speed for Patrick and most of Dino Crisis 3 cast.

Also I wanna propose scale the Jet-Black T-Rex from the Gigan as according various guides the Jet-Black Rex is the strongest carnivore of his time!

"Translation:"

The strongest carnivorous dinosaur on Earth.

Jet-black and intimidating.

Overwhelmingly the strongest tyrant

The strongest carnivore on Earth, commonly known as the T-REX. Its shiny black skin is a sign that it is a unique species that exists only once in tens of thousands. The black and shiny skin is a sign of a different species. It is the guardian of the Mother Computer. As the guardian of the Mother Computer, he displays perfect fighting skills in both offense and defense.

Regular Raptors should be Wall level+ too since they has struggled against Regina.

Australis is way bigger and stronger than any normal T-Rex so they should be Building level too

The following Mutant Dinos are stronger than the Australis

Last edited:
And I'm sure a human would survive being directly shoot by a flamethrower for few seconds but not due that we say they scale; plus, the laser is constantly attacking, it didn't create the hole in one go, but rather in around 11 seconds, if any you you divide the result by 11 (if its still a valid calculation method, no longer sure).

And I'm sure a human would survive being directly shoot by a flamethrower for few seconds but not due that we say they scale; plus, the laser is constantly attacking, it didn't create the hole in one go, but rather in around 11 seconds, if any you you divide the result by 11 (if its still a valid calculation method, no longer sure).
I mean how much time a human can survive being vaporized?

The calc is here and was accepted as far as I know:

The result was 3.1438623326959846 Kilotons of TNT (Small Town Level)

Soo the person who made the calc divived the value by 11 seconds.

I do agree with Antoniofer that it's extremely weird to scale this as a dura feat when the dinosaur got vaporized.

I do agree with Antoniofer that it's extremely weird to scale this as a dura feat when the dinosaur got vaporized.
He survived it during 11 seconds though.

When a human gets vaporized he/she doesn't resist it for 11 seconds... the vaporization is immediately.

Which means he scales, not fully obviously, but still scales.

Last edited:
Is not the same being stabbed on the chest than survive a giant laser for a time instead of being vaporized immediately
It does have the same concept of arguing scaling based off something that kills you
If the Giga survived you'd have an argument, as it is, you don't

At most it massively backscales but even that is unreliable

It does have the same concept of arguing scaling based off something that kills you
If the Giga survived you'd have an argument, as it is, you don't

At most it massively backscales but even that is unreliable
My point stills when a human gets vaporized he/she doesn't resist it for 11 seconds... the vaporization is immediately.

The issue is they are still vaporized and we have no idea if they would have survived lesser durations of that attack

The issue is they are still vaporized and we have no idea if they would have survived lesser durations of that attack
I understand you..

But please think about this:

The Giga got vaporized cause the laser was continuously hitting him. Which means if the laser would have last less than 11 seconds the Giga would have survived it.

I understand you..

But please think about this:

The Giga got vaporized cause the laser was continuously hitting him. Which means if the laser would have last less than 11 seconds the Giga would have survived it.
No it doesn't, it means it wouldn't be vapirized
Nowhere is there proof it'd survive, it could have died of severe burns from the laser's heat or it could have been melted down with only he bones remaining

He survived it during 11 seconds though.

When a human gets vaporized he/she doesn't resist it for 11 seconds... the vaporization is immediately.

I mean, that's one way to look at it. Another explanation for the few seconds is that it's a 2-decade old Playstation 1 game that doesn't have vaporization animations.

And Hellbeast has a point, just because you survive something for a few seconds, doesn't mean you scale to it.

On top of that scaling a McGuffin specifically designed to one-shot a boss to its durability doesn't really follow.

I mean, that's one way to look at it. Another explanation for the few seconds is that it's a 2-decade old Playstation 1 game that doesn't have vaporization animations.

And Hellbeast has a point, just because you survive something for a few seconds, doesn't mean you scale to it.

On top of that scaling a McGuffin specifically designed to one-shot a boss to its durability doesn't really follow.
Yeah that is a good argument.

However Dylan will still have an upgrade by using the Satellite weapon to Small Town level.

Also what about my proposal of adding pics for de different weapons Regina and Dylan has in the game?

Yeah, that's fine.

I don't know the verse, but I don't see a problem with that.
I have this too.

The King in the jungle, has a larger body than the Tyrannosaurus, and it is the biggest enemy in the game. It can kill even the Tyrannosaurus, and it is not possible to kill with any firearm that man can do. Its body is so powerful that it is the only one of its kind in the world. The power of this creature can easily destroy even the most robust buildings.

Is not like Dylan have always access to the satellite, it require to be in an specific location and a bunch of coding, even as optional equipment is an stretch.

Is not like Dylan have always access to the satellite, it require to be in an specific location and a bunch of coding, even as optional equipment is an stretch.
What about the guide scans?

Wouldn't they warrant Tier High 8-C for the Giga?

Last edited:
The statement about being capable to destroy the most robust building? As a 8-C, and with that size, one can already do that.

I only recall like 3-4 blos, and the t-rex was already dying as for the 3rd or even the 2nd blow (when the giga used its jaws). Plus don't think making it bleed means much, aside of being simply superficial damage, with the actual graphics even shotguns projectiles can make it bleed.

I only recall like 3-4 blos, and the t-rex was already dying as for the 3rd or even the 2nd blow (when the giga used its jaws). Plus don't think making it bleed means much, aside of being simply superficial damage, with the actual graphics even shotguns projectiles can make it bleed.
the 3rd blow stunned the rex though, he wasn't dying.

On the same game it can be stunned the same way with the Tank.

Well, giga is 8-C, so he is already stronger than a tank's projectile.
I mean those blows the Rex survived were powerful ones. With one similar the Giga destroyed a giant metal wall.

And he only being 9-A not even a 9-A+ makes me think he could be 8-C too, albeit weaker of course..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back