• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indominus Rex vs Future Predator. (7-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
The Future Predator's First Key is being used, Speed Equalized, fight takes place in the forest of Isla Nublar and they're both within 200 Meters of each other so they can use all their hunting skills to find each other.

Indominus Rex : 7

Future Predator :

Incon:

Last edited:
So uh, what both of these character's wincons?
The Indominus just has to get her attacks to land on the Future Predator and that's a wrap. The Future Predator needs to be able to use it's Skill at Stealth and Analytical Prediction to whittle down the Indominus until it keels over and dies.

And Indominus rex can also go stealthy right?
Yes, but her Stealth isn't as good as the Future Predator's plus the Future Predator uses Echolocation to hunt. That being said, she does have Thermal Vision so she has a better chance at spotting the Future Predator if it tries to hide in the trees or bushes.

Hmmm, then what's both of these creature's MO?
The Indominus will try to Ambush her target in a forest setting by using her Camouflage to hide in plain sight until she gets the opportunity to jump her prey. The Future Predator's MO from what I can tell is that it'll use it's Echolocation to track down it's Prey, pinpoint all of their weakspots like Eyes, Organs, etc., find exactly where it can see and where it can't and then stay just out of sight of it's target while picking the most optimal moment to attack while predicting their every move with it's Echolocation.

then indominus rex will get spotted first before she can ambush future predator, then can indominus rex fought future predator evenly is the question. If indominus can overpower future predator then i guess the predator will go into hiding again, but given indominus rex's thermal vision it'll probably won't work the second time so i'm leaning towards indominus rex for now.

Indominus Rex is definitely the stronger of the two of them seeing as she can casually shatter a Gyrosphere which can No-Sell 50 Calibur Bullets at Point Blank Range.

I would say that the future preadator should be spotted first,termal vision is very good at finding things with warm blood
While true, the Future Predator's Style of Stealth is to just complete stay out of it's targets field of vision entirely once it figures out what it can and can't see.

While true, the Future Predator's Style of Stealth is to just complete stay out of it's targets field of vision entirely once it figures out what it can and can't see.
I mean, can he even notice that the Indominous has termal vision? It type of vision normaly uses other organs them the eyes(If I'm remenbering correctly)

I mean, can he even notice that the Indominous has termal vision? It type of vision normaly uses other organs them the eyes(If I'm remenbering correctly)
What I mean is that the FP will just avoid being within eyesight by just staying out of it's Vision Range, meaning it will try it's hardest to stay behind it, within peripheral vision, above it, under it, wherever it can fit without being seen. It would definitely attempt this after figuring out the Indominus can see it hiding in a tree or bush or something.

What I mean is that the FP will just avoid being within eyesight by just staying out of it's Vision Range, meaning it will try it's hardest to stay behind it, within peripheral vision, above it, under it, wherever it can fit without being seen. It would definitely attempt this after figuring out the Indominus can see it hiding in a tree or bush or something.
Well, to figure out that indominous can see heat he need to be spoted by It first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back