• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

More tabbers required, if yer gonna put AP in tabbers, do basically everything else too, cause right now this profile looks like straight ass lol

In fact, if you really wanna tabber the profile like that, just tabber the entire AP section down to the Intelligence section in one big tabber, least that'll make the page more readable when the PnA section makes me feel like me eye sockets are burning

More tabbers required, if yer gonna put AP in tabbers, do basically everything else too, cause right now this profile looks like straight ass lol
In fact, if you really wanna tabber the profile like that, just tabber the entire AP section down to the Intelligence section in one big tabber, least that'll make the page more readable when the PnA section makes me feel like me eye sockets are burning
I have to agree here. If you’re gonna put each key in a tabber, then don’t just do it for Attack Potency. Do it for everything.
@KingTempest

Like, you genuinely don't seem to understand or care that this had the potential to **** things up for the rest of us. Doubly so since you know damn well I'm working on my own version of these upgrades.
No I don't. Yeah I'm not feeling like continuing the conflict whatsoever. Well then, I hope you have a nice day ma'am.

Last edited:
Can someone close this thread? Because we already have a new one.

Can someone close this thread? Because we already have a new one.
I handled it.

Since there is currently no other page named Raikou, I believe that it is better to leave the redirection page as it is.
Okay. That is probably fine then.
By the way, I will be off for some months after several days and I will spend much less time in VS Battles Wiki.
No problem. You are an extremely helpful and productive contributor who is always welcome back here though.

'Kay so I've been hearing weird shit about new blog comments being deleted long after the user's name has been changed, like the comment was made long after the username got changed and still got deleted, which apparently happened in @Apex_Predator_GX's case, maybe?

In any case, Fandom has had a crippling bug where changing your username leads to all blog comments going poof. It needs to be fixed ASAP, as it leaves several people vulnerable to being forced to keep their name when they want to change it (I know you can change your name only once but this bug puts that at risk). It seems it hasn't been fully fixed yet across the board (CloverDragon03 was an exception but it seems the other people are still at risk of this), and thus I put this as a high-priority issue to fix ASAP.

Back