• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

can I get this unlocked please. they were ignored during the 2A upgrade and weren't updated.

Last edited:

can I get this unlocked please. they were ignored during the 2A upgrade and weren't updated.
Unlocked, let me know here when you are done.

Request for moving Ao Oni to The Oni (Ao Oni) because Ao Oni Wiki identified the creature as so and it will be the start of CRTs.
Request for moving The Oni to The Oni (Dead By Daylight) because other pages called The Oni exist.
Request for moving The Spirit to The Spirit (Dead By Daylight) because The Spirit from Care Bears exists.
Request for moving Kelly to Kelly (Blood Lad) because Kelly from Low Dimensional Game exists.

Request for moving Chauvin (Tower of Saviors) to Sandman (Tower of Saviors) because the card has named him "Sandman". "Chauvin" is not wrong though, as the card story has revealed the real name of Sandman as "Chauvin". I feel that his card name ("Sandman") should be used before his real name ("Chauvin").
On an unrelated note, Tower of Saviors Wiki is a good source for this game.

Last edited:
Look man, I'm gonna be honest. Taking a subject you KNOW is controversial, making an extremely short thread about it with borderline incoherent arguments, and giving supporters 0 warning was a very questionable move. You know what happened last time, where a more in depth thread almost shut down the prospect of tier 1 Touhou entirely. This isn't something we can just **** around with. There's a reason I went for 2-C first instead of jumping straight to tier 1, y'know.

Ma'am, why should I let y'all know? I have no obligation to follow y'all, if I'm still on the discord server then sure, even then I'm still a human being that has it's own free will. Extremely short thread isn't a reason to close it when I took some time to find those scans, it look "rushed" because I want to get straight to the point without too much words. The last thread is created when I have time to put beautiful words, and I currently don't. And then? What I'm supposed to do with that Information.

The truth is, I'm not upset that my work just got closed like that, but I'm upset on the fact that the one that closed the thread are you guys, and the implication on why you guys close the thread. So I'll prefer if we just forget about this since I've already done that.

Last edited:
Actually, considering the last tier 1 thread ended in Ant suggesting a discussion rule barring tier 1 upgrades for the verse, it is very reasonable to make sure such threads are of the highest quality and have had several people look at them before posting. If we weren't under the pressure of potentially having tier 1 discussions banned, I wouldn't give a shit regardless of my own thoughts on the thread.

Like, you genuinely don't seem to understand or care that this had the potential to **** things up for the rest of us. Doubly so since you know damn well I'm working on my own version of these upgrades.

In any case, this probably isn't the thread to discuss this. Take it to the new general discussion thread if you wanna continue.

Last edited:

I need this unlocked please

I need this unlocked please
Can I ask for Monkey D. Luffy (Pre-Timeskip) profile to be open to applied CRT
Unlocked

Edit. This should be renamed to just Raiden
White Beast (Guardian tale) should be renamed to White Beast (Guardian Tales)
Loraine (Guardian tale) should be renamed to Loraine (Guardian Tales)
Lavi (Guardian tale) should be renamed to Lavi (Guardian Tales)
Sohee (Guardian tale) should be renamed to Sohee (Guardian Tales)
Marianne (Guardian tale) should be renamed to Marianne (Guardian Tales)
Karina (Guardian tale) should be renamed to Karina (Guardian Tales)
Marvin (Guardian tale) should be renamed to Marvin (Guardian Tales)
I handled all of this earlier.

Request for moving Ao Oni to The Oni (Ao Oni) because Ao Oni Wiki identified the creature as so and it will be the start of CRTs.
Request for moving The Oni to The Oni (Dead By Daylight) because other pages called The Oni exist.
Request for moving The Spirit to The Spirit (Dead By Daylight) because The Spirit from Care Bears exists.
Request for moving Kelly to Kelly (Blood Lad) because Kelly from Low Dimensional Game exists.
@Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Jvando @Zaratthustra @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX

Would any of you be willing to handle it please?
Request for moving Chauvin (Tower of Saviors) to Sandman (Tower of Saviors) because the card has named him "Sandman". "Chauvin" is not wrong though, as the card story has revealed the real name of Sandman as "Chauvin". I feel that his card name ("Sandman") should be used before his real name ("Chauvin").
I handled it.
On an unrelated note, Tower of Saviors Wiki is a good source for this game.
Okay. Feel free to add a link to the ToS wiki to our relevant verse page if you wish.

I handled the last 3, the first one sent me this message
Screen_Shot_2022-07-05_at_1.27.30_PM.png

Back