• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Yoganzee revisions XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Yoganzee can create a 50-meter-tall magma kaiju in 1 second, that is Subsonic speed according to this page.

2. Cyber Flies can pierce through Godzilla's skin, which means their AP scales to Godzilla's durability, which is Island level.

3. These are manga revisions:

Last edited:
1.Yoganzee can create a 100-meter-tall magma kaiju in 1 second, that is Subsonic speed according to this page.

2. Cyber Flies can pierce through Godzilla's skin, which means their AP scales to Godzilla's durability, which is Island level.

3. These are manga revisions:

1. I unfortunately can't really see well what's going on in the GIF, so I can't say much here.

2. Piercing attacks generally need less energy to penetrate a surface since they cover less surface area but Godzilla is at least 6-C and these blasts that Godzilla tanked don't seem to cover much surface area either on top of being more potent than the atomic breath. I don't have a strong opinion here.

3. Bio-Ghidorah and Baby Monster getting their KE calculations removed because they rely on them moving and they are immobile is fine as far as I can tell. If that version of Godzilla is genuinely featless, then removing the corresponding key should be fine as well. I'm not entirely sure how we would handle a case of reincarnation like this though since he seems to have retained his previous memories and is mostly driven and motivated by them.

GPE is essentialy calculating the energy a character could generate by falling over, so yeah i don't think it would apply to immobile characters.

1. I unfortunately can't really see well what's going on in the GIF, so I can't say much here.

2. Piercing attacks generally need less energy to penetrate a surface since they cover less surface area but Godzilla is at least 6-C and these blasts that Godzilla tanked don't seem to cover much surface area either on top of being more potent than the atomic breath. I don't have a strong opinion here.

3. Bio-Ghidorah and Baby Monster getting their KE calculations removed because they rely on them moving and they are immobile is fine as far as I can tell. If that version of Godzilla is genuinely featless, then removing the corresponding key should be fine as well. I'm not entirely sure how we would handle a case of reincarnation like this though since he seems to have retained his previous memories and is mostly driven and motivated by them.
Yoganzee can create 50 meters tall kaiju figures with his Magma manipulation in one second. I think that speed feat warranties an upgrade from superhuman to subsonic speed via his manipulation of magma.

By the record, the mutant scorpion who was bigger and stronger than the Cyber Flies had more trouble piercing Godzilla's skin with his sting.

Maybe leaving that Godzilla key as Unknown is a better idea?

Last edited:
I think the KE portion of the immobile characters would be good for durability maybe? Since they can withstand that force?

But it's not something they can regularly output so they'd get an unknown for AP

everything else makes sense

I think the KE portion of the immobile characters would be good for durability maybe? Since they can withstand that force?

But it's not something they can regularly output so they'd get an unknown for AP

everything else makes sense
Their durability is affected too since they don't have feats to support that durability rating.

Yoganzee can create 50 meters tall kaiju figures with his Magma manipulation in one second. I think that speed feat warranties an upgrade from superhuman to subsonic speed via his manipulation of magma.

By the record, the mutant scorpion who was bigger and stronger than the Cyber Flies had more trouble piercing Godzilla's skin with his sting.

Maybe leaving that Godzilla key as Unknown is a better idea?
I've looked up Yonganzee's page and that does make the context more clear and it also gives me an idea about where the 100 meters number comes from. If that red blob from the GIF is the magma kaiju, then this should be valid.

Okay.

Maybe. I'm not entirely sure about what would be appropriate here.

I've looked up Yonganzee's page and that does make the context more clear and it also gives me an idea about where the 100 meters number comes from. If that red blob from the GIF is the magma kaiju, then this should be valid.

Okay.

Maybe. I'm not entirely sure about what would be appropriate here.
We should remove that Godzilla key IMO.

Last edited:
Agreed with Nehz

I think making the Kentaro changes is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back