• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Shouldn't this be reformatted to a verse-specific power page? It appears that this "weapon" is more of a element within the Metroid series that's not a weapon in itself, and so fits more as a verse-specific power.
Possibly yes. I do not know. Sorry.
Can you please tag some active knowledgeable members on Metroid?
@TheAccursedHunter01 @SomebodyData @Newendigo @DarkDragonMedeus @Theglassman12 @Creaturemaster971 @LordNidhoggr @Smashtwig

What do you think about this?

Thank you. That is probably fine to apply then, but let's wait a bit for further input in order to make certain.

Phazon is more of an element/substance yes. It can be used as a source of weaponry, but it’s a substance/energy first than it is a weapon

Last edited:
Yeah, Phazon could be reformatted. I know SomebodyData is the one who's typically the best person to judge regarding the series, but he's super busy IRL and won't be regularly active till December.

While I’m here, any way to call supporters for a certain group mid match without DMing each and every one that’s even active?

Shouldn't this be reformatted to a verse-specific power page? It appears that this "weapon" is more of a element within the Metroid series that's not a weapon in itself, and so fits more as a verse-specific power.
Yeah, it should be reformatted.
Phazon is more of an element/substance yes. It can be used as a source of weaponry, but it’s a substance/energy first and it is a weapon
Yeah, Phazon could be reformatted. I know SomebodyData is the one who's typically the best person to judge regarding the series, but he's super busy IRL and won't be regularly active till December.
Agreed that Phazon should be reformatted. It's first and foremost a sentient radiation source. I can be used as a power source for weaponry but it isn't a weapon in and of itself.
@Bobsican

This is probably fine then.

While I’m here, any way to call supporters for a certain group mid match without DMing each and every one that’s even active?
No. Sorry. Only staff members can send notifications here, in order to avoid extreme amounts of spam.

his second key is missing "possibly 2A"

his second key is missing "possibly 2A"
Fixed.

You shouldn't say things like that. Whilst whoever closed it should've probably linked/said something, doesn't give you the right to assume all mods close threads because "they don't like them".

I talked with aura on discord, it should get closed, I'll make him say it himself to satisfy you
Nah it's fine. I just don;t know why we bothered all these people for explanations for you just to close the thread before you're satisfied, but ok, it's your post. I have no objections.

Nah it's fine. I just don;t know why we bothered all these people for explanations for you just to close the thread before you're satisfied, but ok, it's your post. I have no objections.
Ooooh, no no, you got me wrong, i was talking about the CRT not the myth

Back