• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Pokemon question

Status
Not open for further replies.
hasty... don't be hasty. You are being the aggressor right now and we don't want that.
Let's keep the question open until the big boys come in.

I am sorry that we gotta wait for it but lately we've lost many of our best supporters and currently even the person i called is on a constant verge of leaving. Please have patience, i sent the link and everything which they should see the moment they log in.
The first thing they should have done is read the upgrade CRT and at least 1 downgrade attempt. Information on this site is not hard to find.

Suggesting I leave after helping them find what they're looking for is just plane rude. We don't have to wait for Kukui, he's debunked every single downgrade attempt, nothing he says here will be different to the countless debunks he's already posted on this site.

Demanding they be shown evidence and explanations they can get themselves is just being lazy.

The first thing they should have done is read the upgrade CRT and at least 1 downgrade attempt. Information on this site is not hard to find.

Suggesting I leave after helping them find what they're looking for is just plane rude. We don't have to wait for Kukui, he's debunked every single downgrade attempt, nothing he says here will be different to the countless debunks he's already posted on this site.

Demanding they be shown evidence and explanations they can get themselves is just being lazy.
Re read the thread again and you'll find that we already told you that the evidence isn't convincing

If you've read every single CRT on this topic and you're still not convinced, then the only thing left to do is make a CRT on your own where you can debate why you think its wrong.

I do. read the thread, I told you where the information you're looking for is.
Ok you're kidding right?

Third time saying, we did read threads, they're inconvenient

I prefer waiting for the supporters instead of that meaningless "I told you" debate

please bro chill you're just ruining our chances right now.
chances at what? I can almost promise Kukui will comment "I've explained this countless times and honestly, this thread should just be closed and this should be a discussion rule, read the CRT's" almost word for word.

chances at what? I can almost promise Kukui will comment "I've explained this countless times and honestly, this thread should just be closed and this should be a discussion rule, read the CRT's" almost word for word.
Which would be more inconvenient

ill ask him personally ffs. Just leave it be. At least wait for him to actually come.

Most of the time it only says "universe" and "parallel dimensions" could just mean the pocket dimensions thy reside in implying the multiverse interpretation is incoherent.
yeah that is the main issue and thus we gotta wait til anyone bigger than us can asnwer.

Most of the time it only says "universe" and "parallel dimensions" could just mean the pocket dimensions thy reside in implying the multiverse interpretation is incoherent.
Then who created the multiverse, under your idea ?
The others universes popped into existence by themselves ?

Then who created the multiverse, under your idea ?
The others universes popped into existence by themselves ?
Oh come on, you too?

Just to clear the idea of the thread, we want scans of them creating everything, simply

I'm just askin'.
If parallel dimensions are meant to be pocket dimension, then what about the actual parallel universes ?

No ones acting like this is a CRT, I just think you may not be aware of how many times this stuff is brought up, a lot of people are sick of it.

There's an interview section with Interview scans for Goratina, where Palkia and Dialga are referenced for infinite space and infinite time.

And Giratina is outright called Reflection to these....in the scans itself.

There's an interview section with Interview scans for Goratina, where Palkia and Dialga are referenced for infinite space and infinite time.

Don't tell me, tell the guys who need the explanations

We already proved it refers to 1 universe having Infinite space and time, not Infinite spacetimes, this is hilariously different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back