• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hero Hunter (Garou) VS The Legendary Sannin (Tsunade)

• Fight Location: Z-City
  • Starting Distance: 50m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • High 7-A Half Monster Garou | High 7-A Tsunade
The Hero Hunter:
The Legendary Sannin: 11 (@Milly_Rocking_Bandit, @UchihaSlayer96, @Popted2, @Nierre, @GokuSparkle, @Emirp sumitpo, @ZoroNotZolo, @CiscoTheSoto, @Rez, @SemiRaedi, @XSOULOFCINDERX)
Inconclusive:

latest
gr9dQkM.jpg

Last edited:
Garou should have this and with his exponential growth he essentially outclasses anyone with equalized speed.

Garou wins. I imagine that Garou might initially be surprised by Tsunade's brute strength, but really, that's all she has going for her. Sure, she has her Creation Rebirth technique that allows her to regenerate, but Garou also has potent regenerative abilities that allowed him to recover from having his entire ribcage cracked.

Garou is a master martial artist who can expertly use countless different martial art styles, can read his opponent's movements and patterns to predict their next moves, and can rapidly grow in-battle when pushed to the limit. Tsunade can't measure up to that.

Tsunade (should) scale pretty high above Sasuke’s Kirin, which is 2.67 gigatons. I don’t exactly know what Garou scales to, so, if someone can get to that, please tell me. From what I can tell, he only starts at that via Reactive Evolution.

Anyways, this really isn’t the stomp match that it’s being portrayed as.

Without question, this fight is going to come down to hand-to-hand combat, that’s not even really an argument. A very large factor of this battle is going to be WSRSF vs her punches. Depending on the AP gap, it could decide if Garou can even reflect her punches, as proven by Darkshine, he can only reflect so much, but he could maybe stop it, evident by his fight with Metal Bat.

I’m of the stance that just as Tsunade will have a hell of a time trying to hit him, Garou is within the same predicament, as medical nin are trained to constantly seek out attack patterns, surprise attacks, and evasion techniques. Keep in mind, she scales comparable or superior to Sakura, who could evade this, with minimal scratches. It’s to be noted that Tsunade can also abuse range with her strikes, see here, and that’s only in base, and Sakura after her training can do this. Speaking of range, WICF, won’t do much to Tsunade, given she can just:

A. Dodge.
B. Heal.

In terms of stamina, I think it’s rather decisive. Garou can fight after being poisoned, beaten by numerous S-class & A-class heroes, and woke up from death, however Tsunade can constantly keep going after being slashed and hacked by Orochimaru, get stabbed numerous times through the abdomen with huge blades, burn marks, and continuously fight and support in the 4th Great Shinobi World War for hours on end.

In-short, she keeps going through things that canonically pass Garou out.

Tsunade is extremely knowledgeable on pressure points, which is the key-factor of the WSRSF, and after picking up his attack pattern (which Sakura managed to do towards a long-range fighter in a short time), it would be fairly easy for her to understand the damage he could cause and simply not allow it to happen, and on that note, anything Garou does will simply be tanked via pain tolerance and healing it off instantly, while Garou takes an unspecified amount of hours (proven by how it was morning when he fought Royal Ripper & Bug God, and night when he woke up). Even his durability negation via attacking the internal organs fails to work here, considering her Regen is at a far higher state than Garou can hope to overcome.

Not to mention she can simply disrupt the electrical signals in his body if she gets even one hit off, which will completely throw Garou off and allow Tsunade to pummel him.

This is not even mentioning the fact that Tsunade at any time can summon Katsuyu, and it shouldn’t even be an argument on how much that would benefit her.

Overall, Garou has a more appealing look, but in contrast, Tsunade’s feats, experience, stamina, healing, and abilities are far more useful.

Before I start, sorry if what I say doesn't make sense or it's hard to read due to spelling mistakes or grammar.. it's pretty late rn and I'm tired af

Tsunade (should) scale pretty high above Sasuke’s Kirin, which is 2.67 gigatons. I don’t exactly know what Garou scales to, so, if someone can get to that, please tell me. From what I can tell, he only starts at that via Reactive Evolution.
iirc he's baseline.
Without question, this fight is going to come down to hand-to-hand combat, that’s not even really an argument. A very large factor of this battle is going to be WSRSF vs her punches. Depending on the AP gap, it could decide if Garou can even reflect her punches, as proven by Darkshine, he can only reflect so much, but he could maybe stop it, evident by his fight with Metal Bat.
Garou should easily be able to deflect, reflect, and block her attacks. The gap is a bit over 1 (since she's unquantifiably higher than her rating) and Garou should easily close the gap with his RE. As long as she's not completely decimating him, then he'll just keep growing stronger.
I’m of the stance that just as Tsunade will have a hell of a time trying to hit him, Garou is within the same predicament, as medical nin are trained to constantly seek out attack patterns, surprise attacks, and evasion techniques.
Garou shouldn't have any issues at all against Tsunade, as Garou is also able to adapt, arguably has better acrobatics, easily be able to anticipate her moves (IR, AP, ES).
Keep in mind, she scales comparable or superior to Sakura, who could evade this, with minimal scratches. It’s to be noted that Tsunade can also abuse range with her strikes, see here, and that’s only in base, and Sakura after her training can do this.
That's not nearly as impressive as what Garou has done. His acrobatics should allow him to dodge any attack that Tsunade throws at him. He can just jump in the air, use his surroundings, cling on to walls, trees, buildings, maneuver in the air.
Speaking of range, WICF, won’t do much to Tsunade, given she can just:

A. Dodge.
B. Heal.
Except if she's not going to attack, then his RPL, RE, Stats Amps, and Monsterization, should easily overwhelm her. As long as she isn't on the offensive, then he'll just keep going stronger, and seeing how the AP gap isn't the huge, he should be able to grow stronger than her in little to no time.
In terms of stamina, I think it’s rather decisive. Garou can fight after being poisoned, beaten by numerous S-class & A-class heroes, and woke up from death, however Tsunade can constantly keep going after being slashed and hacked by Orochimaru, get stabbed numerous times through the abdomen with huge blades, burn marks, and continuously fight and support in the 4th Great Shinobi World War for hours on end.
It's not that decisive at all. If anything it's the other way around. You're downplaying his stamina. Looking at his stamina page and actually reading what's there it's clearly far better than what Tsunade has actually done in comparison.

Garou: Worn down by fighting multiple heroes, curb-stomped, knocked unconscious he was forced without rest to battle NUMEROUS A-Class heroes, where he suffered a gunshot wound to his leg and was hit with poisonous arrows to drain his stamina but still managed to defeat all of his opponents. Immediately afterward, he found himself up against Genos and then both Bang and Bomb, who subjected him to continued pummelling to the point that he was on the verge of death. Even after all the punishment mentioned above, he still willed himself to resume fighting, ignoring the huge amounts of damage that his body had taken. Later on, after he healed from his wounds, he was one-shot by Saitama and left unconcious for a while, only to fight both Bug God and Royal Ripper not long afterwards, although Garou was defeated. After recovering a few hours later, Garou made his way to the Monster association base to fight against multiple monsters such Overgrown Rover, Gyoro Gyoro, Orochi, and eventually Darkshine, all with little time for rest in between. Could continue fighting even after gaining injuries like his ribs getting broken or getting impaled

Tsunade's best stamina feat in her page is replenishing chakra to over thousands of people. Now this might end up just being a subjective choice, but for me it's VERY clear that Garou has the advantage in stamina. Though I don't think it'll even matter that much cause I think the battle will end before either of them get tired.
In-short, she keeps going through things that canonically pass Garou out.
Like what? When has she continuously fought NUMEROUS of people that scale to him, a little weaker than him, or outright stronger, with MINIMAL rest and practically consecutively?
Tsunade is extremely knowledgeable on pressure points, which is the key-factor of the WSRSF, and after picking up his attack pattern (which Sakura managed to do towards a long-range fighter in a short time), it would be fairly easy for her to understand the damage he could cause and simply not allow it to happen
...How? Unless I don't understand how PPs work, if you're hit, then you're hit. There's no "my pressure points were struck, so now I can't move, but since I'm knowledgeable on it, I'll just get back up" (unless ofc chakra shenanigans are involved).
Garou does will simply be tanked via pain tolerance and healing it off instantly, while Garou takes an unspecified amount of hours (proven by how it was morning when he fought Royal Ripper & Bug God, and night when he woke up).
True. But there's also vice versa. He also has immense pain tolerance, though Tsunade's does seem to be far more impressive, and her regen of course.
Not to mention she can simply disrupt the electrical signals in his body if she gets even one hit off, which will completely throw Garou off and allow Tsunade to pummel him.
I wonder how this will work against Garou's IR, AP, Evolution, and Adaption. Not saying it won't work, I'm just genuinely curious. I really do think he could easily adapt to it, but that could just be headcanon.
This is not even mentioning the fact that Tsunade at any time can summon Katsuyu, and it shouldn’t even be an argument on how much that would benefit her.
True.
Overall, Garou has a more appealing look, but in contrast, Tsunade’s feats, experience, stamina, healing, and abilities are far more useful.
At first, when I saw your argument I was quick to dismiss it, but after actually reading through it, I definitely can see Tsunade's very plausible wincons.

Though I still think his Immortality Type 2, his very very quick evolution, adaption, and reactionary power level should easily overpower Tsunade, not even to mention the massive advantage Garou has against Tsunade in cqc, and how overwhelming he actually can be. I really do not think Tsunade can land a hit on him due to his acrobatics, IR, AP and everything else I've included. His body should move far too quickly for her to actually land a hit and he should be able to evolve past her and eventually beat her.

Though Regen is his BIGGEST issue here. I for sure downplayed her regen, and now that I'm thinking about it, while I do think he still wins, it's going to be alot harder than I originally thought.

I vote Garou high-diff

Garou should easily be able to deflect, reflect, and block her attacks. The gap is a bit over 1 (since she's unquantifiably higher than her rating) and Garou should easily close the gap with his RE. As long as she's not completely decimating him, then he'll just keep growing stronger.
My initial point pretty much countered this, you brought up things already mentioned. He’s already in RE, so, he can’t get that much stronger, as proven by him being stalemated by Bang.

That's not nearly as impressive as what Garou has done. His acrobatics should allow him to dodge any attack that Tsunade throws at him. He can just jump in the air, use his surroundings, cling on to walls, trees, buildings, maneuver in the air.
Acrobatics means… literally nothing, considering Tsunade isn’t a huge opponent. Having acrobatics means you’re agile, not you can dodge anything and everything. It’s not Analytical Prediction, case and point.

Except if she's not going to attack,
Never said that.

RPL, RE, Stats Amps, and Monsterization, should easily overwhelm her. As long as she isn't on the offensive, then he'll just keep going stronger, and seeing how the AP gap isn't the huge, he should be able to grow stronger than her in little to no time.
He’s already using 3/4 of those. He doesn’t even have Monsterization at this point, it’s Pre-Awakening, he just breaks his limiter. Why wouldn’t Tsunade be on the offensive?

It's not that decisive at all. If anything it's the other way around. You're downplaying his stamina. Looking at his stamina page and actually reading what's there it's clearly far better than what Tsunade has actually done in comparison.
Tsunade's best stamina feat in her page is replenishing chakra to over thousands of people. Now this might end up just being a subjective choice, but for me it's VERY clear that Garou has the advantage in stamina. Though I don't think it'll even matter that much cause I think the battle will end before either of them get tired.
Yeah, no. Highlighting a bunch of things for emphasis means nothing considering I’ve already read the manga. Tsunade was literally being alive after being cut in half, that exceeds anything Garou can do. That kind of injury is more than the one Garou canonically died from. Keep in mind, Tsunade after being slashed constantly vs Garou after being slashed constantly. One died, the other didn’t. Clear cut.

Like what? When has she continuously fought NUMEROUS of people that scale to him, a little weaker than him, or outright stronger, with MINIMAL rest and practically consecutively?
Doesn’t matter, if it’s better, it’s better.

...How? Unless I don't understand how PPs work, if you're hit, then you're hit. There's no "my pressure points were struck, so now I can't move, but since I'm knowledgeable on it, I'll just get back up" (unless ofc chakra shenanigans are involved).
You know that is exactly how she dealt with Kabuto’s pressure point attacks? Even worse since she was hit in the lungs. She’s constantly healing, so it wouldn’t even achieve anything worth while.

True. But there's also vice versa. He also has immense pain tolerance, though Tsunade's does seem to be far more impressive, and her regen of course.
Doesn’t matter, if her AP his higher, and she has better pain tolerance, it doesn’t matter.

I wonder how this will work against Garou's IR, AP, Evolution, and Adaption. Not saying it won't work, I'm just genuinely curious. I really do think he could easily adapt to it, but that could just be headcanon.
IR is the only meaningful detriment here, and other fighters have still tagged him. Not really a factor.

Though I still think his Immortality Type 2, his very very quick evolution, adaption, and reactionary power level should easily overpower Tsunade, not even to mention the massive advantage Garou has against Tsunade in cqc, and how overwhelming he actually can be. I really do not think Tsunade can land a hit on him due to his acrobatics, IR, AP and everything else I've included. His body should move far too quickly for her to actually land a hit and he should be able to evolve past her and eventually beat her.
He’s already evolved, none of that stuff even matter. Immortality Type two doesn’t matter if she punches him into paste. Garou has an advantage in CQC, sure, what does that matter if Tsunade’s analytical prediction allows her to evade any strikes he tries? Considering the scale of what Sakura could dodge, it far exceeds anything Garou could. Acrobatics means nothing, those factors don’t really save him whatsoever.

My initial point pretty much countered this, you brought up things already mentioned. He’s already in RE, so, he can’t get that much stronger, as proven by him being stalemated by Bang.

Acrobatics means… literally nothing, considering Tsunade isn’t a huge opponent. Having acrobatics means you’re agile, not you can dodge anything and everything. It’s not Analytical Prediction, case and point.

Never said that.

He’s already using 3/4 of those. He doesn’t even have Monsterization at this point, it’s Pre-Awakening, he just breaks his limiter. Why wouldn’t Tsunade be on the offensive?

Yeah, no. Highlighting a bunch of things for emphasis means nothing considering I’ve already read the manga. Tsunade was literally being alive after being cut in half, that exceeds anything Garou can do. That kind of injury is more than the one Garou canonically died from. Keep in mind, Tsunade after being slashed constantly vs Garou after being slashed constantly. One died, the other didn’t. Clear cut.

Doesn’t matter, if it’s better, it’s better.

You know that is exactly how she dealt with Kabuto’s pressure point attacks? Even worse since she was hit in the lungs. She’s constantly healing, so it wouldn’t even achieve anything worth while.

Doesn’t matter, if her AP his higher, and she has better pain tolerance, it doesn’t matter.

IR is the only meaningful detriment here, and other fighters have still tagged him. Not really a factor.

He’s already evolved, none of that stuff even matter. Immortality Type two doesn’t matter if she punches him into paste. Garou has an advantage in CQC, sure, what does that matter if Tsunade’s analytical prediction allows her to evade any strikes he tries? Considering the scale of what Sakura could dodge, it far exceeds anything Garou could. Acrobatics means nothing, those factors don’t really save him whatsoever.
He is not getting stalemated by Bang. Read the chapter again. Bomb specifically states that Bang is getting overwhelmed and only stands a chance if he uses Explosion release Fist. Debukned. Garou can and is till growing within the series and in this matchup as well.

Garou has better Analytical prediction. While Tsunade and Sakura take some time read the opponent garou reads them like a book. He was able to learn Awakening Breath with a single GLANCE. One of the strongest techniques was mastered in less than a second. He was also able to pick up Expolosion release Fist with a quick read at a book. No practice, nothing. Garou is a combat genius who will need one look at Tsunade and after a few moments she will not be able to touch him.

Your point is actually an anti feat. Tsunade loses large amounts of chakra after healing. So the more times she has to heal; the more stamina and power she'll lose.

Her regen is clearly one level higher but Garou's greater barrages should be able up to keep up with it. Also his regen has improved greatly to the point where he can now heal shattered ribs and shoulders in a instant. The feat you used was from half monster Garou.

Dealing with pressure point attacks is fine but how ill she deal with Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist? Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist? Explosion Release Fist? Too much damage would be difficult to heal even for her.

Garou can evolve past Tsunade's AP in mere seconds. Darkshine states that Garou is getting faster with alarming momentum and that the effect of his attacks is also increasing rapidly. All of this happened in a single barrage of attacks. You are really underestimating Garou's Reactive Evolution.

Your last point is the worst. As it is evident from the recent chapter, Garou is still growing strong rapidly. Punches to paste? How is she going to do that if Garou reflects her own hits against her? Garou already has better Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis. Garou's speed of deflecting death gatling's machine Gun is far greater than Sakura's feat of dodging. Like. those needles were huge! Anybody could see them coming.

At this point, I am truly convinced that Garou stomps her in a few minutes.

Plus, what do you mean he's already evolved? There are at least three more evolutions he has to go through in the canonical story.

He is not getting stalemated by Bang. Read the chapter again. Bomb specifically states that Bang is getting overwhelmed and only stands a chance if he uses Explosion release Fist. Debukned. Garou can and is till growing within the series and in this matchup as well.
Why does this matter? It’s not Pre-Awakening.

Garou has better Analytical prediction. While Tsunade and Sakura take some time read the opponent garou reads them like a book. He was able to learn Awakening Breath with a single GLANCE. One of the strongest techniques was mastered in less than a second. He was also able to pick up Expolosion release Fist with a quick read at a book. No practice, nothing. Garou is a combat genius who will need one look at Tsunade and after a few moments she will not be able to touch him.
You clearly don’t seem to have any grasp of their abilities, considering Chiyo says “a short time”, while fighting for their lives. He mastered Awakening Breath at a glance, yet also took an entire chapter to completely analyze and combat Royal Ripper and Bug God.

Your point is actually an anti feat. Tsunade loses large amounts of chakra after healing. So the more times she has to heal; the more stamina and power she'll lose.
You mean the stamina that she beats Garou in with spades?

Her regen is clearly one level higher but Garou's greater barrages should be able up to keep up with it.
Never been shown.

Also his regen has improved greatly to the point where he can now heal shattered ribs and shoulders in a instant. The feat you used was from half monster Garou.
Yeah, no, he didn’t heal them at all, he just powered through the pain, like how he woke up from being slashed to death.

Dealing with pressure point attacks is fine but how ill she deal with Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist? Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist? Explosion Release Fist? Too much damage would be difficult to heal even for her.
You make pretty baseless, and ignorant claims about Tsunade’s healing with absolutely no justification considering her healing factor has never been overpowered by pure damage. She was alive even after being cut in half.

Garou can evolve past Tsunade's AP in mere seconds. Darkshine states that Garou is getting faster with alarming momentum and that the effect of his attacks is also increasing rapidly. All of this happened in a single barrage of attacks. You are really underestimating Garou's Reactive Evolution.
The mere seconds that he also had his ribs cracked and constantly knocked to the ground? He only evolved after getting hit with a significant amount of damage. You claim I’m underestimating his RE, yet downplay her regeneration, ironic.

Your last point is the worst. As it is evident from the recent chapter, Garou is still growing strong rapidly. Punches to paste? How is she going to do that if Garou reflects her own hits against her? Garou already has better Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis. Garou's speed of deflecting death gatling's machine Gun is far greater than Sakura's feat of dodging. Like. those needles were huge! Anybody could see them coming.
This isn’t Pre-Awakening, it’s Half-Monster. How is he going to reflect the attacks if she picks up on her fighting style and attack patterns? His analytical prediction and information analysis really aren’t better. The gating gun moved in a straight linear line, so why does it matter?

Yeah, Garou could surely see it coming, despite the fact he got washed by Orochi’s huge crown tendrils, that’s hilarious.

Welp, I was gonna make a huge wank post for Tsunade, but it seems that Milly has already taken care of it for me lol.

Btw, since I didn't see it brought up, Tsunade scales to being able to one-shot characters who are above baseline High 7-A+ (2.65 Gigatons). Since Garou seems to be baseline High 7-A (1+ Gigatons?), the AP advantage is massively in Tsunade's favor. She can easily one shot him.

Also, healing really doesn't take a lot of chakra from her at all. That was only during Part I when she was rusty, out of practice, and under great emotional turmoil.
During the War Arc, and especially in Byakugō, she can passively regenerate from lethal wounds as well as heal the other Kage for hours on end while fighting Madara Uchiha. Even after being bisected and while nearly out of chakra, she was still able to keep herself alive, summon Katsuyu, and heal the Gokage from fatal injuries.

Oh, and about her ability to read her opponents taking a long time.....
That's not really accurate. Sakura took a couple of chapters to read Sasori's attack patterns and start being able to dodge his danmaku attacks, but the thing is......this was Sakura's first time applying her training in such a high level combat situation against an opponent superior to her in every way barring physical strength. She was CLEARLY inexperienced in that fight, even needing Chiyo to literally control her movements like a puppet. That was only in the beginning though, and as she slowly got used to his attacks, she began reading his moves and was able to evade him on her own.
Tsunade has literal decades worth of combat experience over that version of Sakura, so it would not be an exaggeration to say that she will be FAR superior to that version of Sakura in this regard.

I think I'll definitely go with Tsunade for Milly's reasons.

Last edited:
Btw, since I didn't see it brought up, Tsunade scales to being able to one-shot characters who are above baseline High 7-A+ (2.65 Gigatons). Since Garou seems to be baseline High 7-A (1+ Gigatons?), the AP advantage is massively in Tsunade's favor. She can easily one shot him.
This essentially means that none of Garou’s reflection abilities work, as proven by Darkshine being too powerful to reflect. Just reread the Garou vs Metal Bat fight, and he says a solid blow might’ve hurt, and a stronger version of him blatantly questions if he even can deflect Darkshine.

Tsunade punches into paste.

That was only in the beginning though, and as she slowly got used to his attacks, she began reading his moves and was able to evade him on her own.
Not to mention Chiyo, the person who knew Sasori since birth, every single one of his abilities, trinkets, and sneaks, outright said “you don’t even need me here anymore”. I’d be pretty damned to say that’s Accelerated Development in and of itself, but that’s for another day.

Welp, I was gonna make a huge wank post for Tsunade, but it seems that Milly has already taken care of it for me lol.

Also, healing really doesn't take a lot of chakra from her at all. That was only during Part I when she was rusty, out of practice, and under great emotional turmoil.
During the War Arc, and especially in Byakugō, she can passively regenerate from lethal wounds as well as heal the other Kage for hours on end while fighting Madara Uchiha. Even after being bisected and while nearly out of chakra, she was still able to keep herself alive, summon Katsuyu, and heal the Gokage from fatal injuries.

Oh, and about her ability to read her opponents taking a long time.....
That's not really accurate. Sakura took a couple of chapters to read Sasori's attack patterns and start being able to dodge his danmaku attacks, but the thing is......this was Sakura's first time applying her training in such a high level combat situation against an opponent superior to her in every way barring physical strength. She was CLEARLY inexperienced in that fight, even needing Chiyo to literally control her movements like a puppet. That was only in the beginning though, and as she slowly got used to his attacks, she began reading his moves and was able to evade him on her own.
Tsunade has literal decades worth of combat experience over that version of Sakura, so it would not be an exaggeration to say that she will be FAR superior to that version of Sakura in this regard.

I think I'll definitely go with Tsunade for Milly's reasons.
Welp, it seems you are wrong.

Garou can easily resist getting one - shot. In his battle against metal bat he explicitly states that he would have killed Garou if he had landed a hit but he was easily able to redirect and deflect them. Garou is rated currently as at least High 7 -A possibly higher. So considering him just baseline is absolutely a downplay. Plus, he can easily match or surpass her as shown in his fight against Darkshine. Garou also has Awakening Breath for a stat amp which will drastically reduce the AP gap.

Tsunade's stamina might work against her as the longer the fight drags on, the stronger Garou gets.

Garou was able to learn an impossible technique in his SLEEP. How is that even comparable to anything Tsunade has shown till now?
Silverfang and Bomb also had decades of experience but they are still getting overwhelmed.

Garou still has more win cons for me.

This essentially means that none of Garou’s reflection abilities work, as proven by Darkshine being too powerful to reflect. Just reread the Garou vs Metal Bat fight, and he says a solid blow might’ve hurt, and a stronger version of him blatantly questions if he even can deflect Darkshine.

Tsunade punches into paste.
That was because Garou had not mastered Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist yet.
But now he can match Bang's ability to use it.

Garou makes Tsunade punch herself and she turns into paste.

Welp, it seems you are wrong.
Wrong about Milly making a huge Tsunade post......? No, I'm pretty sure that's, like, exactly what he did lol.
Garou can easily resist getting one - shot. In his battle against metal bat he explicitly states that he would have killed Garou if he had landed a hit but he was easily able to redirect and deflect them. Garou is rated currently as at least High 7 -A possibly higher. So considering him just baseline is absolutely a downplay. Plus, he can easily match or surpass her as shown in his fight against Darkshine. Garou also has Awakening Breath for a stat amp which will drastically reduce the AP gap.
This is all pretty irrelevant, mate.
It doesn't matter if he scales so far above baseline High 7-A that he upscales all the way to High 7-A+ (Which he clearly doesn't), he would still get one-shot by her.
Tsunade can one-shot Madara and his ribcage Susano'o, both of whom can easily tank attacks from the Raikage (baseline High 7-A+) without taking any damage.
So it goes like;
Tsunade >>>> Madara's ribcage > Madara >= Raikage (High 7-A+)
Tsunade's stamina might work against her as the longer the fight drags on, the stronger Garou gets.
She doesn't try to drag on fights at all. Her objective is always to one-shot her opponents with one punch, if possible.
Garou was able to learn an impossible technique in his SLEEP. How is that even comparable to anything Tsunade has shown till now?
Silverfang and Bomb also had decades of experience but they are still getting overwhelmed.
I'm not really sure you understood what I was saying......?
I'm saying that Tsunade's combat experience and skill should put her far above the application of the evasion ability that Sakura has showcased.
Garou still has more win cons for me.
Knock yourself out, but I still personally side with Tsunade. The beauty of democracy is that we can both coexist and vote for different characters.

That was because Garou had not mastered Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist yet.
But now he can match Bang's ability to use it.

Garou makes Tsunade punch herself and she turns into paste.
Once again, not Pre-Awakening. She’s too strong to reflect her punches. Even if she did, healing, pain tolerance, and her durability counter that.
Garou can easily resist getting one - shot. In his battle against metal bat he explicitly states that he would have killed Garou if he had landed a hit but he was easily able to redirect and deflect them.
Never stated anywhere. Garou was dominating Pumped Metal Bat constantly, and even damaged him. He couldn’t even damage Darkshine, and doubted his ability to reflect it.

Garou is rated currently as at least High 7 -A possibly higher. So considering him just baseline is absolutely a downplay. Plus, he can easily match or surpass her as shown in his fight against Darkshine. Garou also has Awakening Breath for a stat amp which will drastically reduce the AP gap.
He still loses the AP fight. You can’t prove anything he has drastically covers that but RE, that he can’t even use because he gets one-shot. Awakening Breath means nothing, he was still embarrassed by Orochi.

Who cares? He won’t get to use any of it because he’ll already be dead. Tsunade doesn’t even copy techniques.

Why does this matter? It’s not Pre-Awakening.

You clearly don’t seem to have any grasp of their abilities, considering Chiyo says “a short time”, while fighting for their lives. He mastered Awakening Breath at a glance, yet also took an entire chapter to completely analyze and combat Royal Ripper and Bug God.

You mean the stamina that she beats Garou in with spades?

Never been shown.

Yeah, no, he didn’t heal them at all, he just powered through the pain, like how he woke up from being slashed to death.

You make pretty baseless, and ignorant claims about Tsunade’s healing with absolutely no justification considering her healing factor has never been overpowered by pure damage. She was alive even after being cut in half.

The mere seconds that he also had his ribs cracked and constantly knocked to the ground? He only evolved after getting hit with a significant amount of damage. You claim I’m underestimating his RE, yet downplay her regeneration, ironic.

This isn’t Pre-Awakening, it’s Half-Monster. How is he going to reflect the attacks if she picks up on her fighting style and attack patterns? His analytical prediction and information analysis really aren’t better. The gating gun moved in a straight linear line, so why does it matter?

Yeah, Garou could surely see it coming, despite the fact he got washed by Orochi’s huge crown tendrils, that’s hilarious.
It is. The image is used is that of Pre- Awakening Garou.

Stamina will work against her because Garou would only get stronger the longer the fight drags on. It was literally stated that his speed increases immensely during the fight itself. So, his combat speed can definitely overcome tsunade's regeneration.

A complete chapter doesn't mean anything as the actual fight took place in seconds. Seriously, what kind of logic is this?

Seriously, just go read the chapter again. His clothes literally twirled around him each time he took damage and started healing. He was also able to close a gaping wound in his stomach in mere seconds. Although tsunade's regenration is better but don't act like she becomes invincible with her regen. After a certain point, she will get the Zombieman treatment from Garou as he will immensely surpass her strength and speed.

Only evolved after taking significant damage? Then explain how he was able to overwhelm Bang in the recent chapter. Bomb states that he got stronger again. this time, he hasn't taken a lot of damage.

Man, how is it Half Monster Garou? Like, can't you see the image used in the question? You're acting like Garou can't come up with countermeasures of his own. His analytical prediction and information analysis is immensely better. Like, is tsunade's abilities as good as a sharingan? the gatling gun moved in a straight line but garou specifically made it so that they were deflected exactly in a way that it doesn't touch Tareo. His motive was not to doge it, but instead sculpt throught the stream of bullets.

No it isn't. OP said that Peak half Monster was being used, which is only baseline High 7-A. Why they used Pre Awakening is beyond me. They probably didn't know the difference. Like I said:

Tbh, OP is kinda misleading as it uses Half Monster Garou for the match up yet it has a picture of pre awakening Garou

Once again, not Pre-Awakening. She’s too strong to reflect her punches. Even if she did, healing, pain tolerance, and her durability counter that.

Never stated anywhere. Garou was dominating Pumped Metal Bat constantly, and even damaged him. He couldn’t even damage Darkshine, and doubted his ability to reflect it.

He still loses the AP fight. You can’t prove anything he has drastically covers that but RE, that he can’t even use because he gets one-shot. Awakening Breath means nothing, he was still embarrassed by Orochi.

Who cares? He won’t get to use any of it because he’ll already be dead. Tsunade doesn’t even copy techniques.

The Hero Hunter (Garou) VS The Legendary Sannin (Tsunade)

• Fight Location: Z-City
  • Starting Distance: 50m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Half Monster | High 7-A
The Hero Hunter: 2 (@CiscoTheSoto, @GokuSparkle)
The Legendary Sannin:
Inconclusive:

E2ki9jGWUAUyre6.jpg:large
gr9dQkM.jpg
Tell me. Take one good look and tell me. Which Garou is this image depicting?

"One solid blow might hurt! Good thing he never landed one." Tell me what you understand by this. He is specifically saying that metal Bat could have ended the fight if he landed his hits.

Garou had not learned Awakening Breath by that point. he learned it recently in his fight against Bang. Plus, the difference between garou and oropchi is much greater than the difference between Tsunade and Garou.

yeah, but Garou, through pure Information Analysis can copy and improvise techniques without any problems. You disporved your point yourself. Garou has a huge advantage in Analytical Prediction and Info analysis.

So it goes like;
Tsunade >>>> Madara's ribcage > Madara >= Raikage (High 7-A+)
There’s more to this chain but my head hurts thinking of this.

Stamina will work against her because Garou would only get stronger the longer the fight drags on. It was literally stated that his speed increases immensely during the fight itself. So, his combat speed can definitely overcome tsunade's regeneration.

A complete chapter doesn't mean anything as the actual fight took place in seconds. Seriously, what kind of logic is this?

Seriously, just go read the chapter again. His clothes literally twirled around him each time he took damage and started healing. He was also able to close a gaping wound in his stomach in mere seconds. Although tsunade's regenration is better but don't act like she becomes invincible with her regen. After a certain point, she will get the Zombieman treatment from Garou as he will immensely surpass her strength and speed.

Only evolved after taking significant damage? Then explain how he was able to overwhelm Bang in the recent chapter. Bomb states that he got stronger again. this time, he hasn't taken a lot of damage.

Man, how is it Half Monster Garou? Like, can't you see the image used in the question? You're acting like Garou can't come up with countermeasures of his own. His analytical prediction and information analysis is immensely better. Like, is tsunade's abilities as good as a sharingan? the gatling gun moved in a straight line but garou specifically made it so that they were deflected exactly in a way that it doesn't touch Tareo. His motive was not to doge it, but instead sculpt throught the stream of bullets.
Half Monster | High 7-A
Everything you just said is irrelevant and meaningless. Tsunade punches and he dies.

No it isn't. OP said that Peak half Monster was being used, which is only baseline High 7-A. Why they used Pre Awakening is beyond me. They probably didn't know the difference. Like I said:
I am a bit confused. The image is of pre Awakening Garou. You guys are telling me the OP refers to Half Monster garou but the profile link takes me to his Hero Hunter page.

@King
It really doesn't matter what the picture in the OP is (though it should definitely be changed to avoid confusion). The version stated in the OP is the one we use. That's just how VS threads work, generally speaking.
Well. I withdraw my arguments then. The AP might be too much then. Tsunade wins against Half Monster Garou with probably low to mid diff.

But she still loses to Pre - Awakening Garou though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back