• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor As Nodt additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am here again with an As Nodt CRT. What I will present today is that Nodt should have low-mid regen and accordingly, it should also have immortality type 3.

First of all, if we look at the place where As Nodt was damaged, we see that he received a deep cut right next to his neck. This cut must be deep enough to damage his heart at best and his lungs at worst. If you look at the evidence in my Imgur link, you can see it more clearly. Anyway, in both cases, this wound is quite deep and deadly. When we look at Nodt during his wolstanding transformation, we see that he does not have this wound, so he must have healed this wound during the transformation, especially some wounds in his mouth disappear after the transformation, so there must be a regen during the transformation, that is why he gets low-mid regen and accordingly immortality type 3. I think it's necessary

Yes, I am here again with an As Nodt CRT. What I will present today is that Nodt should have low-mid regen and accordingly, it should also have immortality type 3.

First of all, if we look at the place where As Nodt was damaged, we see that he received a deep cut right next to his neck. This cut must be deep enough to damage his heart at best and his lungs at worst. If you look at the evidence in my Imgur link, you can see it more clearly. Anyway, in both cases, this wound is quite deep and deadly. When we look at Nodt during his wolstanding transformation, we see that he does not have this wound, so he must have healed this wound during the transformation, especially some wounds in his mouth disappear after the transformation, so there must be a regen during the transformation, that is why he gets low-mid regen and accordingly immortality type 3. I think it's necessary

Seems good at a glance, but if he only regenerates while the transformation takes place, that limitation should be specified when indexing.

but if he only regenerates while the transformation takes place, that limitation should be specified when indexing.
This ^^

Also, I'm not so sure about immortality type 3 as well. I doubt that cutting someone in the shoulder would be called a "lethal wound".

This ^^

Also, I'm not so sure about immortality type 3 as well. I doubt that cutting someone in the shoulder would be called a "lethal wound".
I already said that this cut is a deep cut that goes to his lungs or heart and also during the transformation Nodt's organs come out of his body and Nodt heals this so please don't speak ignorantly and stay away from the CRTs I opened from now on I'm really tired of seeing you

I already said that this cut is a deep cut that goes to his lungs or heart
I mean, that's what you said, but the video doesn't say that it goes "to the heart or the lungs" and the cut doesn't go that far.

Anyways, agree to disagree. Therefore count me as disagreeing for type 3 immortality and neutral for regeneration.

I mean, that's what you said, but the video doesn't say that it goes "to the heart or the lungs" and the cut doesn't go that far.

Anyways, agree to disagree. Therefore count me as disagreeing for type 3 immortality and neutral for regeneration.
I don't care whether you agree or not. I clearly put a visual in the imgur link. If you evaluate everything based on the expressions, I can't say anything about it.

I already remember saying that as soon as wolstanding is activated, Nodt's organs come out and Nodt can regen them
Yes, while his body adjusts in the process of transformation. I am asking if he has been shown to regenerate from other things afterwards because it's not unheard of for characters to transform and then magically appear back in their best condition, but not be able to repeat the feat after that process is over with.

Yes, while his body adjusts in the process of transformation. I am asking if he has been shown to regenerate from other things afterwards because it's not unheard of for characters to transform and then magically appear back in their best condition, but not be able to repeat the feat after that process is over with.
Oh God, I think these will be enough, but after this moment, Nodt does not receive any damage that can regenerate himself, or rather, he does not receive damage, only his body slowly disintegrates when frozen by Rukia's ice, and this requires a regen beyond low-mid regeneration.

Did a quick search. It seems that he has really advanced body control in Tartar Foras, if he can do something this graphic to his own body without consequence, I can see the regeneration and immortality now. Nodt wouldn't disembowel himself this gruesomely if it would kill him.
Bro, this is just a transformation that occurs as a result of fusion with the eye barriers it creates, this has nothing to do with what I offer.

Bro, this is just a transformation that occurs as a result of fusion with the eye barriers it creates, this has nothing to do with what I offer.
It means everything actually, since the result of that second transformation was all of his insides seeing the light of day. I reiterate, if he can do that to his body just fine after Tartar Foras, I don't see reason to say that he couldn't also transform to heal from the wounds you have suggested.

It means everything actually, since the result of that second transformation was all of his insides seeing the light of day. I reiterate, if he can do that to his body just fine after Tartar Foras, I don't see reason to say that he couldn't also transform to heal from the wounds you have suggested.
I don't quite understand your stance on immortality and regen right now. Do you disagree or agree with me?

If so, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

My man is cooking
8ebf9a4b1f90bfdc3200a3c390693ada.jpg

I already said that this cut is a deep cut that goes to his lungs or heart and also during the transformation Nodt's organs come out of his body and Nodt heals this so please don't speak ignorantly and stay away from the CRTs I opened from now on I'm really tired of seeing you
641972058418446356.gif

Low mid should be fine since that slash is quite deep, im not familiar enough with when we grant immortality type 3 enough to comment on that
Actually, this character has immortality type 3 thanks to the regen degree we mentioned, so I think we can do the same in As Nodt.

Low mid should be fine since that slash is quite deep, im not familiar enough with when we grant immortality type 3 enough to comment on that
Basically, if he's immortal because of his regeneration (or said regen is passive), he should get it

But here, I don't think that's the case, as he needed to transform to get it. I could be mistaken on this tho

Basically, if he's immortal because of his regeneration (or said regen is passive), he should get it

But here, I don't think that's the case, as he needed to transform to get it. I could be mistaken on this tho
Since it does this during the Wolstanding transformation, I think we can give it to the 2nd form instead of the base form.

Refresh my memory, did he heal again after this instance? If yes, I can agree to that.
If I remember correctly, during the Rukia fight, his abdominal area exploded many times while fusion with the eyes he created, but I want you to know that Nodt has not received any damage in his Wolstanding form, except for these 2 examples I have given, and the fact that he achieved this success twice in the same form, in my opinion, is a sign of his 2nd form. Makes you think you have regen

If I remember correctly, during the Rukia fight, his abdominal area exploded many times while fusion with the eyes he created, but I want you to know that Nodt has not received any damage in his Wolstanding form, except for these 2 examples I have given, and the fact that he achieved this success twice in the same form, in my opinion, is a sign of his 2nd form. Makes you think you have regen
The reason I ask, is because it could instead of regen be categorized more appropriately as "Healing upon transforming"

Yeah here the regen isn’t passive, as proposed by the OP it’s only when he enters Vollstandig, akin to Nnoitra’s Res and whatnot which regens him up upon transformation. So with that being said I’m fine with low mid with Vollstandig but not with immortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back