• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

As Nodt Paralysis_Inducement

As you know, Tartar Foras, which is the second form of As Nodt, has a direct effect on the nerves. The feeling that penetrates the nerves through the vision resulting from passive fear also paralyzes certain parts of the body (Rukia's feet were paralyzed and As Nodt was telling us this clearly, before that, the feeling of her sword was Äs We also understand that Nodt cannot reach his height.) The fear inflicted on the nerves creates a certain paralyzing effect, so I think this encourages paralysis.
IMG_20231015_022242.png
IMG_20231015_022257.png

Last edited:
Absolutely I agree

It makes me emotional that Äs Nodt is slowly coming to the place it deserves on the Wiki

Last edited:
Your feet are cringe Rukia.
I agree btw,pretty certain Byakuya is also Paralysed right before Äs Nödt punches a hole into him with his around 10 exaton Blut Arterie.
Truly the GOAT sternritter.

Should probably be Limited Paralysis Inducement if accepted since Rukia could still fight but just wasn't moving her legs.

Should probably be Limited Paralysis Inducement if accepted since Rukia could still fight but just wasn't moving her legs.
Actually, after Äs Nodt's statement (that her feet are paralyzed), Rukia can never move. Therefore, I do not think that she is limited, because after the moment we realized that she was paralyzed, Rukia's legs never moved, as I said

Actually, after Äs Nodt's statement (that her feet are paralyzed), Rukia can never move. Therefore, I do not think that she is limited, because after the moment we realized that she was paralyzed, Rukia's legs never moved, as I said
Could you provide more scans to verify this? That is, that she can't move at all after this moment?

Could you provide more scans to verify this? That is, that she can't move at all after this moment?
of course

As you can see here, when Rukia's legs are paralyzed for the first time (after Äs Nodt said that her legs are paralyzed), Rukia can never move, as we said, it is already a paralysis due to the fear ingrained in these nerves.She was paralyzed until byakuya came and saved her

IMG_20231017_160548.jpg
IMG_20231017_160605.jpg
IMG_20231017_160635.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can see here, when Rukia's legs are paralyzed for the first time (after Äs Nodt said that her legs are paralyzed), Rukia can never move, as we said, it is already a paralysis due to the fear ingrained in these nerves.She was paralyzed until byakuya came and saved her
I'm not sure if that's correct, actually. The scans seem to show her moving her head around and closing her eyes, which would suggest she is only partially paralysed.

I'm not sure if that's correct, actually. The scans seem to show her moving her head around and closing her eyes, which would suggest she is only partially paralysed.
I guess we could go with Partial Paralysis while noting what specific body parts can still move.
I don't remember if the anime changes how much she can move but im pretty certain she can still close her eyes/scream,the rest is still paralysed tho.
It would either be partial or near full body Paralysis.

I guess we could go with Partial Paralysis while noting what specific body parts can still move.
I don't remember if the anime changes how much she can move but im pretty certain she can still close her eyes/scream,the rest is still paralysed tho.
It would either be partial or near full body Paralysis.
That should be fine.

If we receive approval from you, can we enter the profile?
Both I and Damage have indicated that Limited Paralysis Inducement should be fine. For such a small and largely straightforward change, that should be acceptable to apply this to the profile.

Back