• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Could someone open Luigi's page so I can apply this?
I have unlocked it. Please let me know when you have finished.

Can someone please give me the code of this deleted page?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Clover%27s_Parasites
Here it is.
[[File:parasitehost.jpg|right|400px]]

==Summary==
'''Clover's Parasites''' are parasitic kaiju created by Paramount Pictures that appeared in the 2008 film, Cloverfield.

==Powers and Stats==
'''[[Tiering System|Tier]]:''' At least '''9-C'''

'''Name:''' Clover's parasites

'''Origin:''' [[CloverVerse|Cloverfield]]

'''Gender:''' Varies from individuals

'''Age:''' Unknown

'''Classification:''' Parasites

'''Powers and Abilities:''' [[Peak Human|Peak Human Physical Characteristics]], [[Enhanced Senses]], [[Stealth Mastery]], [[Longevity]], [[Natural Weaponry]] (Jaws), [[Underwater Breathing]] (Type 2), [[Surface Scaling]], [[Poison Manipulation|Poison]] (Contain venom derived from "Seabed's Nectar" which can cause humans to [[Explosion Manipulation|explode]] out the abdomen if bitten), [[Resistance]] to [[Radiation Manipulation]]

'''[[Attack Potency]]:''' At least '''Street level''' (A Clover's Parasite can easily kill adult humans)

'''[[Speed]]:''' '''Peak Human''' speed on land (Moves too fast for a normal person to properly react)

'''[[Lifting Strength]]:''' '''Athletic Human'''

'''[[Striking Strength]]:''' At least '''Street Class'''

'''[[Durability]]:''' '''Wall level''' (Can survive high deep sea pressures)

'''[[Stamina]]:''' High

'''[[Range]]:''' Standard Melee range

'''[[Standard Equipment]]:''' Jaws and Claws

'''[[Intelligence]]:''' Animalistic.

'''Weaknesses:''' None Notable

==Others==
'''Notable Victories:'''

'''Notable Losses:'''

'''Inconclusive Battles:'''
[[Category:Characters]]
[[Category:Movie Characters]]
[[Category:Tier 9]]
[[Category:Kaiju]]
[[Category:Monsters]]
[[Category:parasites]]
[[Category:poison Users]]
[[Category:Enhanced Senses Users]]
[[Category:Surface Scalers]]
[[Category:Underwater Breathing Users]]
[[Category:Stealth Masters]]
[[Category:Longevity Users]]
[[Category:Natural Weaponry Users]]
[[Category:Explosion Users]]
[[Category:Insectoids]]
[[Category:CloverVerse]]

@Antvasima

On the Light/Laser dodging page, can we revise the following sentence?

"Therefore, lasers/light beams are only accepted as real if they meet, at a minimum, a few of these criteria:"

Change it to "at least __ of these criteria." "Few" is too ambiguous.

Last edited:
I have unlocked it. Please let me know when you have finished.

Here it is.
[[File:parasitehost.jpg|right|400px]]

==Summary==
'''Clover's Parasites''' are parasitic kaiju created by Paramount Pictures that appeared in the 2008 film, Cloverfield.

==Powers and Stats==
'''[[Tiering System|Tier]]:''' At least '''9-C'''

'''Name:''' Clover's parasites

'''Origin:''' [[CloverVerse|Cloverfield]]

'''Gender:''' Varies from individuals

'''Age:''' Unknown

'''Classification:''' Parasites

'''Powers and Abilities:''' [[Peak Human|Peak Human Physical Characteristics]], [[Enhanced Senses]], [[Stealth Mastery]], [[Longevity]], [[Natural Weaponry]] (Jaws), [[Underwater Breathing]] (Type 2), [[Surface Scaling]], [[Poison Manipulation|Poison]] (Contain venom derived from "Seabed's Nectar" which can cause humans to [[Explosion Manipulation|explode]] out the abdomen if bitten), [[Resistance]] to [[Radiation Manipulation]]

'''[[Attack Potency]]:''' At least '''Street level''' (A Clover's Parasite can easily kill adult humans)

'''[[Speed]]:''' '''Peak Human''' speed on land (Moves too fast for a normal person to properly react)

'''[[Lifting Strength]]:''' '''Athletic Human'''

'''[[Striking Strength]]:''' At least '''Street Class'''

'''[[Durability]]:''' '''Wall level''' (Can survive high deep sea pressures)

'''[[Stamina]]:''' High

'''[[Range]]:''' Standard Melee range

'''[[Standard Equipment]]:''' Jaws and Claws

'''[[Intelligence]]:''' Animalistic.

'''Weaknesses:''' None Notable

==Others==
'''Notable Victories:'''

'''Notable Losses:'''

'''Inconclusive Battles:'''
[[Category:Characters]]
[[Category:Movie Characters]]
[[Category:Tier 9]]
[[Category:Kaiju]]
[[Category:Monsters]]
[[Category:parasites]]
[[Category:poison Users]]
[[Category:Enhanced Senses Users]]
[[Category:Surface Scalers]]
[[Category:Underwater Breathing Users]]
[[Category:Stealth Masters]]
[[Category:Longevity Users]]
[[Category:Natural Weaponry Users]]
[[Category:Explosion Users]]
[[Category:Insectoids]]
[[Category:CloverVerse]]
Thanks

The Creation Trio already has these speed values applied.
I'd like to bump this since the speed reasoning is outdated, despite the rating being right.

The feat of Infinite speed on the profiles is non canon now, but they're still MFTL+ likely Infinite due to scaling from Necrozma, but is just it, not backed from a non canon feat.

@Antvasima

On the Light/Laser dodging page, can we revise the following sentence?

"Therefore, lasers/light beams are only accepted as real if they meet, at a minimum, a few of these criteria:"

Change it to "at least __ of these criteria." "Few" is too ambiguous.
@DontTalkDT

What do you think about this? Do you have a suggestion for a number?

I'd like to bump this since the speed reasoning is outdated, despite the rating being right.

The feat of Infinite speed on the profiles is non canon now, but they're still MFTL+ likely Infinite due to scaling from Necrozma, but is just it, not backed from a non canon feat.
Is somebody else willing to handle this please?

Can there also be a discussion tag for Green Lantern (Animated Movies) and Cro-Magnons?

Thank you.
Just a note that I did not handle this part. Tags have to be added manually with the exact same wording as their page titles in the wiki.

Back