• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Choso profile is outdated so here is the Sandbox for replacement.

Cursed Energy Manipulation (Both Cursed Spirit[1] and Advance Sorcerer Abilities[2])

Awakened Power, Supernatural Willpower, Power Mimicry, Pseudo Flight, Danmaku, Body Control & Corrosion Inducement (Choso awakened the power to copy his brothers abilities with his willpower. Eso's innate technique grants him corrosive blood that can poison and decompose his target.[8] It also grants him the ability to reshape and manipulate his blood using special techniques. Maximum: Wing King can reshape the blood flowing out of Eso's back into wasp shaped wings. These wings grant Eso more mobility as well as a way to attack with lines of blood from long range. Like Kechizu, can remove and reattach Body parts[4])

Resistance to: Cursed Energy Manipulation (Advance Sorcerer Resistances

AP , Durability and Striking strength is replaced with 8A rating as JJK AP revisions Hanami scaling Changed from Low 7C to 8A.
Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block (Damaged Yuji multiple times in their fight who scales to Hanami), far higher with Flowing Red Scale: Stacked,far higher with other Blood Manipulation techniques (Able to hurt Naoya with Supernova & Damaged Uraume with Piercing Blood) | At least Multi-City Block (Should be stronger than before. Can throw hands with Kenjaku & made him dodge his attacks), far higher with Flowing Red Scale: Stacked, far higher with other Blood Manipulation techniques (Damaged Kenjaku with Piercing Blood)
Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block (Should comparable to his attack potency ), far higher with Flowing Red Scale: Stacked

Durability: At least Multi-City Block, (Tanked multiple hits from Yuji who can damage Hanami), far higher with Flowing Red Scale: Stacked (Considered tough by Naoya, Naoya also hit him repeatedly and he took every punch. Naoya had to resort to using a knife to hurt him) | At least Multi-City Block (Tanked multiple hits from Kenjaku), far higher with Flowing Red Scale: Stacked.

Additionally added scans and more explanation to the profile.

Also want to Publish Eso and Kechizu profiles

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus (Admin), @Dereck03 (Thread Mod), @Duedate8898 (Thread Mod), @DarkGrath (Thread Mod)

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Eldewank not wanking? This seems sus.
:worried~1:

Anyway profile looks fine.

All of it looks good, I would say change temperature manipulation to limited for choso since its only tied to his blood and change superman stamina for Eso and Kechizu to superhuman. I'm sure there's a few more minor errors but I'm sure you doing another or two one overs of the sandboxes should cover that

All of it looks good, I would say change temperature manipulation to limited for choso since its only tied to his blood
He can also melt Uraume ice with his body temperature manipulation shouldn't that give a solid temperature manipulation?
and change superman stamina for Eso and Kechizu to superhuman.
Ok. I will change it. I don't know why I even put Superman in that
I'm sure there's a few more minor errors but I'm sure you doing another or two one overs of the sandboxes should cover that
I will cross verify before updating.

He can also melt Uraume ice with his body temperature manipulation shouldn't that give a solid temperature manipulation?
It's not that the rating isn't solid, its just that his ability to manipulate temperature is very limited. He can only directly manipulate the temperature of his own blood which he then uses to indirectly manipulate the temperatures of anything else.

It's not that the rating isn't solid, its just that his ability to manipulate temperature is very limited. He can only directly manipulate the temperature of his own blood which he then uses to indirectly manipulate the temperatures of anything else.
Changed it.
Also corrected the stamina.

Awakened Power, Supernatural Willpower, Power Mimicry, Pseudo Flight, Danmaku, Body Control & Corrosion Inducement (Choso awakened the power to copy his brothers abilities with his willpower. Eso's innate technique grants him corrosive blood that can poison and decompose his target.[8] It also grants him the ability to reshape and manipulate his blood using special techniques. Maximum: Wing King can reshape the blood flowing out of Eso's back into wasp shaped wings. These wings grant Eso more mobility as well as a way to attack with lines of blood from long range. Like Kechizu, can remove and reattach Body parts[4])
Can you elaborate on Supernatural Willpower and Danmaku? You mention that he awakened to his abilities 'through his willpower', but this isn't necessarily Supernatural Willpower on its own. Supernatural Willpower entails feats where willpower is either attained from an unnatural source, or is otherwise depicted as willpower very far beyond normal human limits. I can't say for sure from the scans whether this is the case. I assume Danmaku is referring to being able to attack with 'lines of blood', but the scan doesn't show anything that would qualify for the standards on the Danmaku page (i.e.: dozens of projectiles at once). If you can expand on those justifications, that would be helpful.

Other than that, everything looks good.

Can you elaborate on Supernatural Willpower and Danmaku? You mention that he awakened to his abilities 'through his willpower', but this isn't necessarily Supernatural Willpower on its own. Supernatural Willpower entails feats where willpower is either attained from an unnatural source, or is otherwise depicted as willpower very far beyond normal human limits. I can't say for sure from the scans whether this is the case.
As you can see he was completely demolished from previous attacks and couldn't fight any longer. His will didn't make him give up. He stood up with only goal in his mind to make Kenjaku pay for disrespecting his brothers. It shows he gone beyond his limits. After that he obtained his brothers powers.

Put it simply he didn't wanted to give up despite being in a condition where he already lost and stood up with the will to fight Kenjaku.
24311259_784_1145_167144.webp

24311289_784_1145_102902.webp

24311267_784_1145_149806.webp

24311316_784_1145_206014.webp
I assume Danmaku is referring to being able to attack with 'lines of blood', but the scan doesn't show anything that would qualify for the standards on the Danmaku page (i.e.: dozens of projectiles at once). If you can expand on those justifications, that would be helpful.
Regarding Danmaku he can atleast fire 4 blood projectile attacks
24311310_784_1145_197948.webp

24311169_784_1145_178058.webp
His Brother who originally had that technique can fire more projectiles of Blood shots though
4904608_784_1145_231638.webp

Other than that, everything looks good.
Ok thanks 👍

Last edited:
As you can see he was completely demolished from previous attacks and couldn't fight any longer. His will didn't make him give up. He stood up with only goal in his mind to make Kenjaku pay for disrespecting his brothers. It shows he gone beyond his limits. After that he obtained his brothers powers.

Put it simply he didn't wanted to give up despite being in a condition where he already lost and stood up with the will to fight Kenjaku.
That should be good, then.

Regarding Danmaku he can atleast fire 4 blood projectile attacks

His Brother who originally had that technique can fire more projectiles of Blood shots though
4 projectiles wouldn't be enough to qualify for Danmaku, but I'd be willing to pass this if there is good reason to believe he'd be able to use the technique in the same way as his brother.

That should be good, then.
👍
4 projectiles wouldn't be enough to qualify for Danmaku, but I'd be willing to pass this if there is good reason to believe he'd be able to use the technique in the same way as his brother.
I don't have any other proof. So I'm willing to remove it or just list it as Possibly. He didn't had any screentime after this to know if he can use it to full extent.

Please tell me if I should remove it or reword it as Possibly.

Durability: At least Multi-City Block, (Tanked multiple hits from Yuji who can damage Hanami)
Minor nitpick. The word "tanked" is dishonest. He stated himself that he received grievous damage after enduring only a few attacks.
5.jpg

Three hits. That was only three hits. Excluding the ones I blocked, he only hit me three times. Yet I took this much damage!!!
So it should just say "Withstood multiple hits".

Another minor thing, but shouldn't Choso have "Supersonic Attack Speed with Piercing Blood"? Subsonic+ stuff is fine, but his Piercing Blood attack is explicitly Supersonic. So I figure that much would be fine to add.

Minor nitpick. The word "tanked" is dishonest. He stated himself that he received grievous damage after enduring only a few attacks.
5.jpg
That was divergent fist actually if I'm correct which is kinda you know double impact thing and status boost. Hanami never tanked it.
4923607_784_1145_158782.webp

4923552_784_1145_89958.webp

Another minor thing, but shouldn't Choso have "Supersonic Attack Speed with Piercing Blood"? Subsonic+ stuff is fine, but his Piercing Blood attack is explicitly Supersonic. So I figure that much would be fine to add.
I was about to list that but Choso is faster than his piercing blood but we will be in circular scaling. So I'm gonna leave the speed scaling out for now.

That was divergent fist actually if I'm correct which is kinda you know double impact thing and status boost. Hanami never tanked it.
I wasn't talking about Hanami. You said Choso "tanked" hits from Itadori as if the attacks had zero affect on him. Be himself states that 3 attacks caused serious damage to him. Enough for him to note it.

Divergent also shouldn't be a status boost. It's basically just a free second attack, and IIRC, it's stated the second impact < the initial impact by Nanami due to Itadori in particular having very little Cursed Energy.
I was about to list that but Choso is faster than his piercing blood but we will be in circular scaling. So I'm gonna leave the speed scaling out for now.
Since when did we start treating Choso as > his Piercing Blood? We treat him as Subsonic+ and his Piercing Blood is verbatim Supersonic...
(Tanked multiple hits from Yuji who can damage Hanami)
Also I think this was a mistake, but there's no scans of Itadori damaging Hanami in the "Who can damage" part of the link. However, I don't think noting this is necessary. We don't need to know that Itadori can harm Hanami on Choso's page because Choso's page will link to Itadori who should have that on his page.

I wasn't talking about Hanami. You said Choso "tanked" hits from Itadori as if the attacks had zero affect on him. Be himself states that 3 attacks caused serious damage to him. Enough for him to note it.
Ok now I got what you mean
Divergent also shouldn't be a status boost. It's basically just a free second attack, and IIRC, it's stated the second impact < the initial impact by Nanami due to Itadori in particular having very little Cursed Energy.
Yeah isn't that a Technically damage boost
Since when did we start treating Choso as > his Piercing Blood? We treat him as Subsonic+ and his Piercing Blood is verbatim Supersonic...
Sure I will add it to his first key then. Should I change his second key to supersonic then? You know Kenjaku can dodge piercing blood very easily but choso was able to keep up with him to some extent.
Also I think this was a mistake, but there's no scans of Itadori damaging Hanami in the "Who can damage" part of the link. However, I don't think noting this is necessary. We don't need to know that Itadori can harm Hanami on Choso's page because Choso's page will link to Itadori who should have that on his page.
Ok sure. Btw can you edit durability part? I'm not sure how to rewrite it.

Yeah isn't that a Technically damage boost
Don't think so? His damage isn't being boosted. The enemy is just hit by a second weaker blow. Someone like Izuku doesn't have a "damage boost" because of their iron soles that cause a second impact upon contact with an enemy. It's just listed under equipment. Realistically, it should just be listed in Itadori's notable moves/techniques as a utilization of cursed energy.
Sure I will add it to his first key then. Should I change his second key to supersonic then? You know Kenjaku can dodge piercing blood very easily but choso was able to keep up with him to some extent.
No, don't make the second key Supersonic. You'll have a far more difficult time getting this CRT through in that case. I would say just for now, have Piercing Blood be listed as Supersonic attack speed in both keys, and later when we revisit speed in later CRT's, you can change this.
Ok sure. Btw can you edit durability part? I'm not sure how to rewrite it.
I would just make it "Withstood (or Endured) multiple attacks from Yuji". Withstood/Endured don't imply taking zero damage, so that makes far more sense, and it also removes the extra unnecessary clutter that doesn't need to be on his page and should instead be on Itadori's.

This should apply to his other status too btw. There doesn't need to be a mention of someone who scales to someone he fights. Like for example
(Damaged Yuji multiple times in their fight who scales to Hanami)
Adding the fact that Itadori scales to Hanami is redundant because that will also be listed on Itadori's page. So why list it on Choso's page too? If you want to make finding what values a character scales to, just do what peeps did for Asta's page and add notes. That's not mandatory of course. But if that's what your goal was, that's a better substitution that doesn't clutter/bloat the pages as much.

Remember, we want profiles to be brief and concise.

The thing about divergent fist is that the second impact is just Yujis CE lagging behind his punch. In the Hanami fight he learned to sinc his punches and CE. So divergent fist isnt 2x Yujis normal attacks, its just Yujis attack being split in two, first his punch and then his CE

Don't think so? His damage isn't being boosted. The enemy is just hit by a second weaker blow. Someone like Izuku doesn't have a "damage boost" because of their iron soles that cause a second impact upon contact with an enemy. It's just listed under equipment. Realistically, it should just be listed in Itadori's notable moves/techniques as a utilization of cursed energy.

No, don't make the second key Supersonic. You'll have a far more difficult time getting this CRT through in that case. I would say just for now, have Piercing Blood be listed as Supersonic attack speed in both keys, and later when we revisit speed in later CRT's, you can change this.

I would just make it "Withstood (or Endured) multiple attacks from Yuji". Withstood/Endured don't imply taking zero damage, so that makes far more sense, and it also removes the extra unnecessary clutter that doesn't need to be on his page and should instead be on Itadori's.

This should apply to his other status too btw. There doesn't need to be a mention of someone who scales to someone he fights. Like for example

Adding the fact that Itadori scales to Hanami is redundant because that will also be listed on Itadori's page. So why list it on Choso's page too? If you want to make finding what values a character scales to, just do what peeps did for Asta's page and add notes. That's not mandatory of course. But if that's what your goal was, that's a better substitution that doesn't clutter/bloat the pages as much.

Remember, we want profiles to be brief and concise.
Ok thanks. I will edit it later kinda busy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back