• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey King vs Kid-Who-Needs-To-Calm-Down (Mori Jin v Bakugo) [0-0-0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeijiSetto

VS Battles
Calculation Group
n9sOndY.png
Mori Jin (National Competition Arc)
vs
Speed equal, starting distance of 15m. Fight takes place on Angel Island.
Mori scales to 40.04 Tons, up to 320.3 Tons with Jeahbongchim x8.
Bakugo scales to 41.11 Tons, and >113.7 Tons with Howitzer Impact.

Monkey Man: 0
Walking N2 Bomb: 0
Deku Shitstomps Both (Incon): 0

Last edited:
For the record: Mori is the faster character here (Massively Hypersonic vs Hypersonic+) so he is allowed to win via blitzing.

ermmmm mori solos the edgy boy bc my word is above the law

hey emo boy hey hey hey emo boy (I drank coffee pls ignore)

In any case, I'll wait for Bakugo arguments or something idk

I only remember it being painfully mid so at one point I just dropped it, but idk how it's faring now
I watched Season 6, and it was a fairly big improvement from Season 5, though there were a few duds.

Unless you're talking about the manga, which I haven't read.

So from my arguments before about yoriichi vs mori jin I am pretty sure mori easily wins this

Analytical prediction accelerated development way better skills higher speed and better battle intelligence and information analysis abilities

I

I watched Season 6, and it was a fairly big improvement from Season 5, though there were a few duds.

Unless you're talking about the manga, which I haven't read.
Manga is peak rn you should read it if you get the chance.

But looking at the fight, I don't think any 8-B in MHA has a chance against Mori especially since he has a massive skill advantage and a good amount of hax. Also, Mori will win since he has a 8x speed amp and the 8-B characters are only hypersonic+

So Bakugo's explosions can be easily offset by Mori's kicks since they neutralized Ilpyo's flames. Once Mori gets within range, it's pretty much over since Bakugo lacks any real martial arts skill on Mori's level. And this is before we even factor in the analytical prediction or acupuncture.

so tl;dr bakugo and pretty much anyone else in MHA remotely on this level of power gets absolutely folded no-diff?

And tbf, with his accelerated development and adaptibilty as well as the "me see technique once me figure out everything about it" type of bs he has few can really Rival him in terms of skills nor even fight him properly

guess i gotta scour for other 8-Bs

i'll go ask for this to be closed since it's a shitstomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back