• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[MCU] Iron Man Small Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this possibly apply to the Mark 80 since its absorption seems to be more advanced than the Mark 6s? If it is that means that Mark 80 Iron Man can go from at least Country level (39.567111395793496342 teratons) up to at least Large Country level with Absorption (187.9437791300191076245 teratons)

Apart from that agree

Would this possibly apply to the Mark 80 since its absorption seems to be more advanced than the Mark 6s? If it is that means that Mark 80 Iron Man can go from at least Country level (39.567111395793496342 teratons) up to at least Large Country level with Absorption (187.9437791300191076245 teratons)

Apart from that agree
I wonder if that's how strong the blast was that Iron Man fired at Thanos in Endgame was...

Well if in the case that the 475% value can't apply to the more Advanced Models they could have "Far Higher with Lightning Absorption"

ACTUALLY Hela destroyed Thors Uru Hammer so wouldn’t she scale above that value? Same with Scarlet Witch since she destroyed Thanos’ blade.
Wouldn't that affect a lot of profiles?

Mjolnir via being made of Uru
Hela via destroying Mjolnir
Awakened Thor via fighting Hela
Eternal Flame Surtur via killing Hela
Odin via defeating Surtur
Thanos via beating up Awakened Thor
Mk. 50 Iron Man via harming Thanos
Cull Obsidian via pressuring Mk. 50 Iron Man
Mk. ? War Machine via a statement
Mk. II Hulkbuster via fighting Cull
Worthy Cap via fighting Thanos
Captain Marvel via fighting Thanos
Wanda via damaging the Helicopter Sword & harming Thanos
Doctor Strange via fighting Thanos & Rings
Ronan via Power Stone & statement

This was supposed to be a small addition

475%
thanos-vision.gif

High 6-B MCU
thanos-last-stone.gif

Unless Mark 50-85 Iron Man's normal stats are left at 6-B and only their electricity absorbed attacks are High 6-B, the scaling chain would return back to Mark 50-85 Iron Man's normal stats becoming High 6-B and their electricity absorbed attacks scaling to 475% of that

ACTUALLY Hela destroyed Thors Uru Hammer so wouldn’t she scale above that value? Same with Scarlet Witch since she destroyed Thanos’ blade.
I just realized, Hela wouldn't scale since Mjölnir's durability, like its AP, varies with Thor's power, otherwise it would be 5-A/4-C, and Hela destroyed a Mjölnir which scaled from Pre-Awakening Thor. So if the scale is genuine the only ones that would be upgraded are Stormbreaker, Endgame Thor (Who is stated to be stronger than ever), Mark 85 Iron Man (Via Absorption), Worthy Captain America, Thanos, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel and Ronan (With the Power Stone). I don't know about Doctor Strange and Mark 50 Iron Man since besides making the scaling circular it is stated that Thanos was holding back during IW

Mjolnir was the mightiest melee weapon in the universe when Thanos' sword was around and before Stormbreaker was made, so it should scale

In all seriousness, I understand Mjolnir's AP scaling to Thor's, but if it's made of the same material as Thanos' sword, shouldn't its durability at the very least scale? I don't see why its durability would be lower than pre-enchantment, assuming that Uru objects scale to the sword's durability

Though I don't remember it ever being stated that Thanos' sword is made of Uru

Last edited:
In all seriousness, I understand Mjolnir's AP scaling to Thor's, but if it's made of the same material as Thanos' sword, shouldn't its durability at the very least scale? I don't see why its durability would be lower than pre-enchantment, assuming that Uru objects scale to the sword's durability
It may not make much sense but Mjölnir does indeed enhances its durability based on Thor's power since otherwise it wouldn't be able to trade blows with the Necrosword, unless we make Hela 5-A/4-C. Maybe the fact that it is a magical weapon has something to do with that?

Btw, if we also add the Casket scale we can get 6-A with the 4.75 multiplier

It may not make much sense but Mjölnir does indeed enhances its durability based on Thor's power since otherwise it wouldn't be able to trade blows with the Necrosword, unless we make Hela 5-A/4-C. Maybe the fact that it is a magical weapon has something to do with that?
Oh, I understand Mjolnir's durability being enhanced depending on Thor. I meant that, if Thanos' sword is made of Uru, Mjolnir's base durability should scale to it, at the very least
So I searched and couldn't find anything official about the sword being made from Uru or forged in Nidavellir, I think it's just a fan theory
Closes thing I found is this Russo statement, but it isn't a definitive confirmation

Last edited:
Oh, I understand Mjolnir's durability being enhanced depending on Thor. I meant that, if Thanos' sword is made of Uru, Mjolnir's base durability should scale to it, at the very least
I guess that makes sense but there's a problem, that would generate circular scaling with Mark 50 Iron Man, unless we remove his scaling from IW Thanos since he was holding back, but if we remove it I don't know if Iron Man scales from another 6-B character
Closes thing I found is this Russo statement, but it isn't a definitive confirmation
So the sword is potentially/possibly made from Uru

that would generate circular scaling with Mark 50 Iron Man, unless we remove his scaling from IW Thanos since he was holding back
Dunno whether IM drawing a drop of blood from Thanos would affect things, since pretty sure you usually can't hold back durability. Perhaps a 4.75x AP difference would cover that?
I don't know if Iron Man scales from another 6-B character
Fought Cull Obsidian, who was confident in fighting Hulk?
So the sword is potentially/possibly made from Uru
Kinda consistent with the sword being described as the greatest (though it's somewhat hyperbolic), since Eitri can create the universe's most powerful weapons

Not sure if all of this is derailing or not since this wasn't the proposal of the OP

Last edited:
Fought Cull Obsidian, who was confident in fighting Hulk?
Boros moment
Not sure if all of this is derailing or not since this wasn't the proposal of the OP
Imo I think it would be better to leave that for another thread since it all came out suddenly, that way we can discuss it better, of course assuming that the scale can be is correct and can be applied in the first place. For this CRT I think that only putting an "up to 7-C with Absorption" for the Mark 6-45 and a just higher for the other keys would already fulfill its purpose

Should we at least add the 4.75x rating with Absorption to the Tonys Mark 80 key then make another CRT later if we want to try and establish a scaling chain based off of it

Should we at least add the 4.75x rating with Absorption to the Tonys Mark 80 key then make another CRT later if we want to try and establish a scaling chain based off of it
I think @RoTt35's suggestion works a bit better. But we probably need more staff approval first anyway
For this CRT I think that only putting an "up to 7-C with Absorption" for the Mark 6-45 and a just higher for the other keys would already fulfill its purpose
@Qawsedf234 @Lonkitt @Emirp sumitpo could you give input in this CRT please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back