• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinoirr

He/Him

Krypto The Superdog vs Homelander​

Rules​

• Speed is equal
  • both are 8-B
  • Fight takes place on a terraformed Venus
Dog: 8
Homelander:
Icon:

Location​

d5phyt2-68c3af2e-f8c1-48ac-92ec-ae196d1e8865.jpg

Last edited:
You forgot to link Homie's profile.

But anyways, Krypto appears to have better AP, better range, much better LS, has better experience in his own regards considering that he held his own against the Dog Stars who are comparable to him when it comes to power. And his attack reflection will be extremely useful against Homelander's heat vision. So I think Krypto takes this

Last edited:
You forgot to link Homie's profile.

But anyways, Krypto appears to have better AP, much better LS, has better experience in his own regards considering that he held his own against the Dog Stars who are comparable to him when it comes to power. And his attack reflection will be extremely useful against Homelander's heat vision. So I think Krypto takes this
Anyways I linked his profile and done editing the op

And also, are they fighting in outer space like the background is suggesting?

Yeah Krypto takes most relevant stats and does everything notable hax wise Homelander does as well as also having counters to them himself. Voting Krypto FRA

Yeah, I can't see how Homelander has a chance at winning this. Krypto's practically uncontestedly the top dog here.

If it's valid to do so, Krypto, for the reasons above. Sic 'em, boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back