• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics: Rune King Thor upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be simple lmao

Those Who Shit Above In Shadow are most probably Beyonders
  1. God of Stories Loki hypothesised that they may be “beyonders" (Loki: Agent of Asgard #17)
  2. TWSAIS speech to Odin heavily mirrored the beyonders speech
    1. "Slay your enemies and all you desire shall be yours"
    2. "Nothing you dream of is impossible for us to accomplish"
  3. When loki got outside of the Multiverse, they met TWSAIS (who are already implied by Odin to exist outside all realities), Implying Those Who Sit Above In Shadow exist in the “Land of Couldn't-Be Shouldn't-Be” also known as “The Outside"
    1. Lifebringer Galactus cannot exist inside the outside for too long, it is risky to him
    2. The Outside is beyond Multi-Eternities reach (scans 1, 2 and 3 from The Ultimates Vol. 2 #100 and scans 4 and 5 from The Ultimates (2016) vol. 3 #5)
Some other sketchy, but possible proof
  1. Eternity states What were the fates thinking when they let this insane travesty become realised?" when Thanos and Adam Warlock affected him and Infinity by interacting with a “Trans-dimensional nexus", Infinity states that the order that made these events occur existed on a higher level then The Living Tribunal
    1. “The Fates" here is likely reffering to The Norns, as that they have been occasionally called that
    2. TWSAIS provided The Norns with their powers, which implies that The Norns fate binds even Eternity and Infinity, and that TWSAIS are a higher order then even The Living Tribunal (Which would make sense when factoring in the possibility of TWSAIS being beyonders)
So um.. Yeah it seems like Lokis hypothesis was true
I do want to rename the justification for RKTs rating considering it caused a bit of a debate
.... Low Outerverse Level (is likely equal if not superior to Those Who Sit Above In Shadow, As that they directly referenced his strength when bargaining with him, to the point of proposing him to join them, Loki theorised that Those Who Sit Above In Shadows are likely Beyonders, which is consistent with them mimicking The Beyonders speech)
Yeah, Thor definitely scales to them, there is literally no reason why they didn't just one shot the guy when he could've destroyed the Looms of Fate
If they could've stopped him, they would have, they had all the time in the world to just one tap him into oblivion, but for some unknown reason they decided not to

That being said, I dont particularly know how we will handle the ratings though, but, i see 3 possiblities

1. “2-A, possibly Low 1-C, likely Low 1-A
2. “2-A, possibly Low 1-A
3. Solid “Low 1-A"

Now for speed TWSAIS will definitely be Immeasurable and Thor should scale considering they could've easily just blitzed him at any time

They should also get Outerversal range, as that they are capable of affecting yggdrasil from outside of 8th Eternity

Last edited:
Agree, but why is his low end 2-a?
Thor destroys Yggdrasill.
RCO017.jpg

RCO018.jpg

Slightly related note: if this upgrade goes through we should also try 1-A for Cosmic King Thor via absorption since he one-shot the Black Winter, who destroyed the entirety of the Sixth Multiverse and should be > Multi-Eternity

I'm leaning towards agree here, but I want to be sure that the case is really strong. Other than the Beyonders hypothesis and TWSAIS existing in the Outside, are there any other pieces of 1-A evidence?

Neutral because I don't want it to solely be speculations that make TOWSAIS Low 1-A (the Beyonders are only 1-A with their combined energy).

It's not just Loki's hypothesis though. It is the fact that their speech to Odin was near identical to the Beyonder's speech from Secret Wars II, and the whole thing with the Outside.
I'm aware, but the speech and Loki's hypothesis aren't really solid evidence to warrant a Low 1-A. For me, the Outside feat is far more interesting, as a direct scaling to Lifebringer Galactus can be made with that, so why not "X (scaling to Galactus), likely Low 1-A" ?

I'm aware, but the speech and Loki's hypothesis aren't really solid evidence to warrant a Low 1-A. For me, the Outside feat is far more interesting, as a direct scaling to Lifebringer Galactus can be made with that, so why not "X (scaling to Galactus), likely Low 1-A" ?
That's my line of thought as well. The speech and Loki's guess are fairly weak supporting evidence, but the Outside could be direct scaling

I agree with this line of reasoning.

If Rune King Thor genuinely scales to The Beyonders, I suppose that this is reasonable. However, we do not seem to know for certain.

Also, I do not think that the modern Hickman and Ewing version of the Marvel multiverse cosmology reaches anywhere near Low 1-A in the first place, but nevertheless that is what we use at the moment.

@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @Sandman31 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Ehnkr2beboh @Elizio33 @LordTracer @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Alonik @Gasper @Confluctor @Maverick_Zero_X @Lightning_XXI @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Tllmbrg @CrimsonStarFallen @Dark-Carioca @ObberGobb @Eseseso

Your input would be appreciated here.

If Rune King Thor genuinely scales to The Beyonders, I suppose that this is reasonable. However, we do not seem to know for certain.

Also, I do not think that the modern Hickman and Ewing version of the Marvel multiverse cosmology reaches anywhere near Low 1-A in the first place, but nevertheless that is what we use at the moment.

@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @Sandman31 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Ehnkr2beboh @Elizio33 @LordTracer @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Alonik @Gasper @Confluctor @Maverick_Zero_X @Lightning_XXI @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Tllmbrg @CrimsonStarFallen @Dark-Carioca @ObberGobb @Eseseso

Your input would be appreciated here.
From what I understand, the core of the argument is that TWSAIS are low 1-A for existing comfortably in The Outside, where Lifebringer Galactus couldn't last for long. Their potentially being Beyonders is only textual support.

Eternity states What were the fates thinking when they let this insane travesty become realised" when Thanos and Adam Warlock affected him and Infinity by interacting with a “Trans-dimensional nexus", Infinity states that the order that made these events occur existed on a higher level then The Living Tribunal
  1. “The Fates" here is likely reffering to The Norns, as that they have been occasionally called that
  2. TWSAIS provided The Norns with their powers, which implies that The Norns fate binds even Eternity and Infinity, and that TWSAIS are a higher order then even The Living Tribunal (Which would make sense when factoring in the possibility of TWSAIS being beyonders)
A bit, controversial but can be used... Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back