• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I deleted the page in question earlier due to an insufficiently high quality.
Oh I'd been wondering what happened to that page for the longest time but never saw anything on the deletion request thread and was never hit with an @ anywhere
I really need someone to help out with that verse, since despite the popularity I'd been the only one doing anything with it, but I'm not good with making profiles and stuff

You need to inform Dereck03 about that within the thread in question first.

Could someone copy-paste the code of the following deleted pages into this sandbox of mine, please?

Nemesis, Eris, Hypnos, Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Hera, Ares, Hermes, Demeter, Aphrodite, Hestia, Dionysus, Kronos, Atlas, Helios, Rhea, Chaos, Nyx, Gaia, Uranus, Ananke, Achlys

Thanks in advance! :D
Uff, this was a big one, and here i'm working without getting paid hihihi

Handled by the way
:umarunn:

Back