• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT : Baki Verse Character Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Power & Abilities Addition

— Light Manipulation and Creation : Yujiro Can Form Halos From Light

— Speed Amplification : Kiai Technique Is A Technique To Increase Normal Speed And Attack Speed

— Vibration Manipulation : With Just Silence, Yujiro's Anger Can Generate Vibration

— Blessed : Yujiro Blessed By Exceeding Joy

— Supernatural Willpower : Yujiro Have Extraordinary Determination

2. Additional For Musashi Miyamoto

— Resistance to Sealing : Musashi Chanted the Sealing Spell,
The Scientist There Said That Musashi Stayed. Tokugawa Explains That Deperated Musashi Can Always Come Back. Just Waiting For Musashi to Return in The Next Manga

— Mind Reading : Motobe is Talking About Mind, Musashi Says He Can Read Baki's Mind Like a Book

— Perception Manipulation : Musashi Can Change His Own Perception As If Seeing Chisou Gahara

— Soul Manipulation and Resurrection :
Musashi Can Force His Soul Back Into His Body and Rise From The Dead

3. Baki Hanma Additional

Attack Potency and Durability : 7-C ( Should Comparable to Musashi Miyamoto and Harming Yujiro Demon Back ), Far Higher With Complete Demon Back

Agree : Rozi
, Livinmeme, Fikriskps,EliminatorVenom, Luca, Greatsage13th, Dereck03, DarkDragonMedeus
Neutral :
Disagree :

Last edited:
Let me see...

Light Manipulation: Yeah, pretty straightforward.

Speed Amplification: While I do agree because I know what this is about, the scans themselves are very confusing. Honestly, some Baki translators do a less than stellar job, to be generous about it.

Vibration Manipulation: 100% agreed. In fact, I thought Yujiro already had this, no?

Blessed: No. Someone being described as blessed, particularly in this instance where it is clearly metaphorical, is not enough to warrant a Blessed power. One would require to have an external entity grant them power.

Supernatural Willpower: I agree. I'd even argue that most Baki characters have this to lower and greater degreex.

R. to Sealing: Seems fine and I know what this is about, although again, the scans are a bit on the confusing side.

Mind Reading: I'm not so sure, but it is certainly possible. Within fighting circles, it is kind of common to see people referring to read one's mind, talking more on having such a fine grasp on how the opponent thinks and reacts that they can predict their moves very well. However, Motobe's statement does give some credence that it is a literal form of mind reading. I am neutral on this.

Perception Manipulation: I'd like a bit more context, please. I don't doubt this, but giving a few more scans explaining why and/or how he saw things as a banquet would be nice.

Soul Manipulation & Resurrection: I think Resurrection is fine, but not Soul Manipulation.

Baki Upgrade: It does make sense, the issue about Baki is that, after SoO, he has been beaten by people that, by all means, shouldn't remotely scale to the likes of Yujiro or Musashi. Heck, Musashi himself is victim of inconsistency. So, while Baki on his top performance most certainly does scale to Musashi, we oughta talk about his inconsistency sometime. For now though, this is fine and logical by me.

Btw Sorry about the Scans
Vibration Manipulation: 100% agreed. In fact, I thought Yujiro already had this, no?
Previously Yujiro didn't have this on his profile, I'm planning to add it
Soul Manipulation & Resurrection: I think Resurrection is fine, but not Soul Manipulation
after baki kick that resulted in Musashi's soul leaving his body, Musashi forced his soul back into his body, Then rise from the dead
Blessed: No. Someone being described as blessed, particularly in this instance where it is clearly metaphorical, is not enough to warrant a Blessed power. One would require to have an external entity grant them power.
I agreed with your statement about blessed
Perception Manipulation: I'd like a bit more context, please. I don't doubt this, but giving a few more scans explaining why and/or how he saw things as a banquet would be nice.
I have explained it here

Btw Sorry about the Scans
No worries!
after baki kick that resulted in Musashi's soul leaving his body, Musashi forced his soul back into his body, Then rise from the dead
It isn't clear that it was him that forced his own soul back, or if the soul didn't just come back on its own, as it is isual with resurrection.
I have explained it here

Yeah, that's the ticket. I agree. I would argue that it can still be a metaphorical thing which Musashi takes to an extreme, but I agree that it should be on the page.

Mostly agree with everything. I disagree about Blessed, and I think that Resurrection is fine, but not Soul Manipulation. I am neutral on Mind Reading, as it is certainly possible but I wouldn't call it certain.

Ok If It's Like That, I Will Not Add Soul Manipulation To Musashi Miyamoto's Profile and Blessed to Yujiro Profile

Last edited:
I'd rather wait the approval of another staff member, as these changes are substantial enough to warrant more staff approvals.

I'll try to get some more opinions on this.

Shouldn't kaku kaioh be comparable to Yujiro? He did take one single hit from Yujiro. Although he did say he was going to absolutely die if he got hit again.

What our staff members here have accepted can probably be applied.

I've unlocked Yujiro Hanma's profile as requested on my wall, tell me when you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back