• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Last edited:
Koichilock.gif

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here. 🙏

Request for closing
since Jeff the Killer profile used in this thread has been deleted and it has been concluded.

Request for moving Aleph to Aleph (Shin Megami Tensei) because Aleph from Ultimate Antihero exists.
Request for moving Polaris to Polaris (Shin Megami Tensei) because Polaris from Marvel Comics exists.
Request for moving Canopus to Canopus (Shin Megami Tensei) because Canopus from Puzzle and Dragons exists.
Request for moving Nautilus to Nautilus (League of Legends) because Nautilus from Pirates Constructible Strategy Game exists.
Request for moving Overlord to Overlord (Verse) because we have characters named "Overlord".

Last edited:
Request for moving Aleph to Aleph (Shin Megami Tensei) because Aleph from Ultimate Antihero exists.
Request for moving Polaris to Polaris (Shin Megami Tensei) because Polaris from Marvel Comics exists.
Request for moving Canopus to Canopus (Shin Megami Tensei) because Canopus from Puzzle and Dragons exists.
Request for moving Nautilus to Nautilus (League of Legends) because Nautilus from Pirates Constructible Strategy Game exists.
Request for moving Overlord to Overlord (Verse) because we have characters named "Overlord".
Starter Pack handled the first 3 and i handled the last 2.

Could someone close Geten vs Gyomei, it's been agreed that it is a stomp.

Geten can fly and has hundreds of meters of range/AOE, while Gyomei cannot fly and his range is only several meters.

Gyomei can't do anything to Geten up in the air and has zero chance of victory.

This CRT ended and can be closed now.
Request for closing
since Jeff the Killer profile used in this thread has been deleted and it has been concluded.
This CRT ended and can be closed now.
Somebody else handled it, likely Starter_Pack.
Could someone close Geten vs Gyomei, it's been agreed that it is a stomp.

Geten can fly and has hundreds of meters of range/AOE, while Gyomei cannot fly and his range is only several meters.

Gyomei can't do anything to Geten up in the air and has zero chance of victory.
I handled it.

Also, thank you to Starter_Pack and Dereck03 for helping out.

Request for moving Yu Zhong to Yu Zhong (Mobile Legends) because it is likely a common name.
Request for moving Gaja to Gaja (Black Clover) because it is likely a common name.
Request for moving Ling to Ling (Mobile Legends) because it is a common name.
I've renamed Gaja and Ling as they are commons names and I know some characters with the same name that will be included soon. I've not renamed Yu Zhong as it's not a common name.

Back