• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for Sasha necron - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread will upgrade Sasha necron

-Regeneration negation high godly
-Immortality negation 3 and 4
-Death manipulation
(Sasha's order can negate magic like ingal and aggroment, that ingal can ressurect someone and aggroment can regeneration root which is concept of existance. Order of destruction control death it self and will doomed all things, every living things that supposed to die will die and that supposed to perish will perish)
「万物は一切が滅びへ向かう。それが破壊神の有する秩序だったが、魔王がこれを奪ったため、世界の滅びに歯止めがかかった。死ぬはずの者が死なず、滅びるはずの者が滅びず、世界の理が乱れた。他の神がそれを補ったが、完全には元に戻らなかった。その結果が、二千年後の今だ」

<蘇生インガル>や<根源再生アグロネムト>の魔法が高確率で成立するのも、破壊神アベルニユーがデルゾゲードとなったためだ。
"All things are doomed. This was the order of the God of Destruction, but since the Demon Lord took it away, the destruction of the world has been halted. Those who were supposed to die did not die, those who were supposed to perish did not perish, and the reason of the world was disturbed. Other gods compensated for this, but the world was not completely restored. The result is now, two thousand years later."

The reason why the spells of "Resurrection <Ingall>" and "Root Regeneration <Aggronemt>" work with high probability is because the God of Destruction, Averniu, became Derzogade.
破壊の秩序を奪ったことで、魔族も人間も死ににくくなった。

秩序が定めた死と生のバランスが、ほんの少し生に傾き、それ以前よりも、この世に希望が生まれた。

ノウスガリアは続けて言う。

「秩序の定めよりも、魔族は増え続け、人間はそれよりも更に多く増えた。滅びがなければ、新生もない。魔王は自らの種族を守るため、新たに誕生する種族の可能性を奪った。それこそが、アノス・ヴォルディゴードが神々にすら暴虐の魔王と呼ばれた所以である」
By taking away the order of destruction, demons and humans became less likely to die.

The balance between death and life set by the order tilted slightly in favor of life, and more hope was born in this world than before.

The balance between death and life set by the order has been tilted slightly toward life.

"The number of demons continued to increase, and the number of humans increased even more than the order had decreed. If there is no destruction, there is no rebirth. In order to protect his own race, the Demon Lord has taken away the possibility of a new race being born. That is why Anos Voldigård was called the Demon King of Tyranny even by the gods."

WN CHAPTER 120

-fate manipulation
(Order of destruction is a providance, all things cannot escape that. A irreversible fate, all things are destined to come to an end)
-regeneration negation high godly
(Can kill a god)
-conceptual manipulation
(Can destroy the root)
-death manipulation
(Order of destruction is the cause and root of every death)
-resistance to void manipulation
(Everything will end, and what will be left is only nothing)

不思議そうにアベルニユーは問う。

その瞳に描かれた魔法陣が闇の日輪へと変わった。

<破滅の太陽>サージエルドナーヴェにそっくりな神眼を、アノスは真っ向から見つめている。

破壊神アベルニユーは静かに立ち上がった。

すると、一面の暗黒だったその場所に、真っ黒な地面が現れる。

「……この眼は、終わりを映す、<終滅しゅうめつの神眼>。わたしに見つめることが許されているのは、物事の終わりだけ。破壊神アベルニユーの眼前で、万物は滅びから逃れられない。それが、摂理だわ……」
Averniu asked curiously.

The magic circle in his eyes turned into a dark halo.

Anos stared straight into the divine eye that looked just like the Sun of Doom, Sergei Eldnave.

Averniu, the God of Destruction, stood up quietly.

Then, in a place that had been all black, a pitch-black ground appears.

"...... This eye reflects the end, the divine eye of annihilation. The only thing I'm allowed to look at is the end of things. In the eyes of Aberneyu, the God of Destruction, all things cannot escape destruction. That's providence. ......"
「すべての終わり、すなわち滅びは、破壊神の秩序に従うもの。それがこの世の理、世界の摂理。誰も彼も、生きとし生ける者は、皆等しく秩序に従っている。その枠からは決して外れることはできないもの。破壊神の眼前で終わりに至るのは、覆せない運命なのに……」
"The end of all things, or destruction, is according to the order of the God of destruction. That is the truth of the world, the providence of the world. Everyone, every living being, is equally subject to the order. It is something that can never be removed from its framework. It is an irreversible fate that will end before the eyes of the God of Destruction. ......"
「沢山、滅ぼしたわ。魔族も人間も精霊も、ときには神ですら、わたしは滅ぼしてきた。この世のすべての終わりは、わたしの手の平の上で起きたこと」

上機嫌に、アベルニユーは話し始める。

「だって、そうでしょ。人々が壊れ、根源が消え去るのは、破壊神の秩序があるからだもの」

破壊という秩序があるゆえに、命は永遠に続かない。

あらゆる死の原因を追及していけば、必ずアベルニユーに辿り着く。

「<破滅の太陽>だってそうね。あれを空に輝かせて、その滅びの光が、あなたの仲間を灼いたんだわ。何十人も、何百人も。もしかしたら、もっと沢山」
"I've destroyed so many. I have destroyed demons, humans, spirits, and sometimes even gods. All the ends of the world has happened in the palm of my hand."

In a good mood, Averniu began to speak.

"It's true, isn't it? It is because of the order of the God of Destruction that people are broken and the roots disappear."

Because of the order of destruction, life cannot last forever.

If you pursue the cause of every death, you will surely arrive at Averniu.

"It's the same with the Sun of Doom. You let it shine in the sky, and the light of its destruction scorched your people. Dozens of them, hundreds of them, maybe more. Maybe more."
「わたしの神眼めに映るのは、絶望と悲しみだけ。破壊神の眼前では、ただ終わりだけが横たわっている。地上を歩けば、一晩で世界は破滅するわ」
"All I see in the eyes of my God is despair and sorrow. In the eyes of the God of Destruction, only the end lies before you. Walk on earth, and in one night the world will be destroyed."
「破壊の秩序は、終わりをもたらす。お前の話では、すべてのものはいつか必ず終焉を迎える宿命だ。世界は笑わず、悲しみだけがそこにある。だが、すべてが終わるのならば、そこには無しかないのではないか?」
"The order of destruction brings an end. According to you, all things are destined to come to an end one day. The world does not laugh, there is only sadness. But if everything is going to end, isn't there only nothing there?"

WN CHAPTER 385

-Chaos manipulation
-existance erasure
-power nullification
-logic manipulation
-law manipulation
-conceptual manipulation
(Sasha have Anos's Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction)
「お前は秩序を御せるようになった。だが、神族ゆえか、この世に破壊が存在するというその根幹の秩序にまでは手が出せぬ。お前が望む望まずとも、変わらず世界には滅びが存在し、その神眼めは絶望を映すだろう」

<破滅の太陽>が黒陽を放つのを、アベルニユーは制御できるようになった。

それでも、その神眼が地上を覗けば、視界に映るものは等しく自壊する。

なにより、人が簡単に死ぬというこの世の秩序は、なにも変わってはいない。

サージエルドナーヴェの代わりに、別のものが魔族や精霊、人間を滅ぼすのみだ。

「しかし、神ならぬ俺が今のお前を得たならば、その根幹の秩序を奪い去ることができる。<破滅の太陽>と破壊神を堕としたならば、世界中で巻き起こる滅びは最小限に食いとめられる。死ぬはずの者は死なず、滅びるはずの者は滅びぬ。その後に、必ずや平和が訪れる」
"You have become able to control order. However, because you are of the divine race, you are unable to control the fundamental order in which destruction exists in this world. Whether you want it or not, there will always be destruction in the world, and your divine eyes will reflect despair."

Averniu is now able to control the Sun of Doom as it emits its black sun.

Even so, when his divine eye peers into the earth, what he sees will equally destroy itself.

Above all, the order of this world, where people die easily, has not changed at all.

Instead of the Surge Eldnave, something else will only destroy demons, spirits, and humans.

"But if I, the ungodly, have you now, I can take away the order at its core. If the Sun of Doom and the God of Destruction are defeated, the destruction that will occur throughout the world will be minimized. Those who are supposed to die will not die, and those who are supposed to perish will not perish. After that, there will surely be peace."
ぱちぱち、と瞬きをして、アベルニユーは魔眼を調節する。

魔力が右目から左目に移るようにして、彼女の両眼が滅紫に染まった。

だが、瞳の深淵に闇十字が浮かぶことはない。

「あれ……? 魔王さまと同じ魔眼めに、ならないわ……」

「二つに割ったのだから、そんなものだ。一時的になら本来の力も出せるかもしれぬが、お前からもらった<終滅の神眼>も、殆ど秩序を失った」

右目にあった神眼の魔力が左目にも移り、<終滅の神眼>の象徴たる闇の日輪は消え去る。

代わりに、アノスの両目には魔法陣が描かれていた。
Blinking, Averniu adjusted her magic eye.

As the magic power was transferred from her right eye to her left eye, both of her eyes were dyed a blinding purple.

However, the Dark Cross does not appear in the depths of her eyes.

"That ......?  It's not the same as the demon king's eyes,......."

"That's because you split it in two. It may be possible to exert its original power temporarily, but the <God of Extinction> that you gave me has almost lost its order."

The magical power of the divine eye in the right eye was transferred to the left eye, and the symbol of the Divine Eye of Annihilation, the Sun Wheel of Darkness, disappeared.

Instead, a magic circle was drawn in both of Anos' eyes.

WN CHAPTER 391
-2B durability
(Order destruction and creation are in alignment. But there always more destruction in the world. So sasha and misha is equal but there more destruction in the world that will make sasha more powerfull than misha. Also misha can resist egil grone angroa so sasha will able too)
『破壊と創造の力は整合がとれている。けれど、いつも、いつだって、ほんの少しだけ破壊の方が多い。それが今の世界の秩序。創造するためには、破壊するしかない。だけど、破壊神が消えて、これまでに破壊されなかった命が、その順番を待っている』
"The forces of destruction and creation are in alignment. But there is always, always, just a little more destruction. That is the order of the world today. In order to create, we must destroy. But now that the God of Destruction is gone, the lives that have not been destroyed so far are waiting for their turn."
「<極獄界滅灰燼魔砲エギル・グローネ・アングドロア>」

魔法陣の砲塔から、終末の火が放たれる。

七重螺旋を描くその暗黒の炎は、終わりを予感させる轟音とともに空へ向かい、なにもかもを蹂躙しながら直進した。

二千年前の創造神ミリティア、破壊神アベルニユー、魔王アノス・ヴォルディゴードの魔力を借りる起源魔法。

ミリティア本体には効かぬが、彼女が創った世界なら話は別だ。

終末の火が、空の果てに到達し、そして世界の一切が炎上した。

氷の雲が燃え、どこまでも広がる空が燃え、大地や山々が燃え、あらゆるものが黒き灰に変わっていく。

そうして、世界はただ白と黒に染め上げられた。

だが、その枠組み自体は健在だ。

その証拠に、俺たちは芽宮神都に戻っていない。
"Egil Grone Angdroa, the Destroyer of the Extreme Realms."

From the turret of the magic circle, the fire of the apocalypse is unleashed.

With a roar that foreshadowed the end, the dark flames that drew a sevenfold spiral headed straight for the sky, laying waste to everything in its path.

This is the origin magic that borrows the magic power of Militia, the creator god of 2,000 years ago, Averniu, the god of destruction, and Anos Voldigord, the demon king.

It doesn't work on Militia herself, but the world she created is a different story.

The fires of the apocalypse reached the edge of the sky, and everything in the world went up in flames.

The icy clouds burned, the endless sky burned, the earth and mountains burned, and everything turned to black ash.

And so, the world was simply dyed black and white.

But the framework itself is still alive and well.

The proof of this is that we haven't returned to the Shinto capital of Mumiya.

WN CHAPTER 419
-causality manipulation
(Destroy tiger king maitilen and great wall of causality)
-immunity negation to causality manipulation
(Light of annihilation can kill maitilen which stated his head is lack of result because it was destroyed)
-resistance negation to causality manip
(Destroy zelidhavenus which stated roar of causality don't reach it wings)
二律剣を逆手に持ち、メイティレンの脳天に振り下ろす。

「……まさか、妾が――」

刃は届いていない。

どれだけ押し込もうと、刃は頭に到達せぬ。

奴の頭に突き刺さるという結果が、崩されたかのように。
Holding the two-ritsu sword in the opposite hand, she swung it down into Maitiren's brain.

"...... No way, mistress--"

The blade did not reach he.

No matter how hard you push, the blade will not reach his head.

It's seems the result that sticking in him head was destroyed.

WN CHAPTER 514

終滅の光が、ゼリドヘヴヌスに降り注ぐ。

輝く銀城と化した巨大な要塞、その城壁を燃やし、その艦体を灼いては、その翼を破壊していく。

<堅塞固塁不動城バランディアルタ>は、世界が滅びても決して落ちぬ不動の城――とカルティナスは言った。

今のゼリドヘヴヌスには、確かにそれだけの頑強さが備わっていたことだろう。

しかし、歯が立たぬ。

サーシャが放った<微笑みは世界エイン・エイアールを照らして・ナヴェルヴァ>は、圧倒的なまでの滅びの力でゼリドヘヴヌスを蹂躙する。

瞬く間に分厚い外壁が灼き滅ぼされ、艦体は半壊した。
The light of annihilation pours down on Zelidhavenus.

It is a huge fortress that has turned into a shining silver castle, burning its walls, scorching its hull, and destroying its wings.

Balandiartha, the immovable castle that stands firm and unmovable, It is a castle that will never fall even if the world was destroyed, said Cartinas.

The current Zelidgebnus would certainly have had that kind of sturdiness.

But it was unstoppable.

Sasha's unleashes an <Smile Illuminates the World "Ein Eir, Navelva"> that overwhelmingly lays waste to Zelidgebnus with incredible power of destruction.

In the blink of an eye, the thick outer wall was scorched and destroyed, and the ship was half destroyed.
原因を無視し結果を強制する王虎の権能は、いかに頑丈な結界とて、撃ち抜いたという結果を強制する。

頑強さなどものともせず、万物を滅ぼし尽くすだろう。

ゼリドヘヴヌスの乗員たちは、咄嗟のことに身動きを取ることすらできなかった。

バランディアスの住人である彼らは、本能のうちに察知したのだろう。

自らの世界を司る主神、王虎メイティレンの権能。その因果の力の前には、最早、避ける術も、防ぐ術もありはしない。
The power of the king tiger, which ignores the cause and enforces the result, enforces the result of the shot, no matter how strong the ward is.

No matter how stubborn it is, it will destroy all things.

The crew of the zelidhavenus could not even move in the spur of the moment.

As the inhabitants of Barandias, they must have sensed it instinctively.

The authority of the main deity that controls their world, the royal tiger Maitiren. In front of the power of causality, there was no way to avoid or prevent it.
因果が積み重なる銀城世界バランディアス。

城の石垣を崩すのが容易いように、王虎には因果を崩すのは容易いことだ。

その因果を正しく認識できてさえいれば――

石を積めば、城になる。

それと同じように、メイティレンは絵の具を重ねれば絵になると思ったのだろう。
The silver castle world of Barandias, where cause and effect are piled up.

Just as it's easy to break down the stone walls of a castle, it's easy for the king and tiger to break down cause and effect.

If only he could recognize the cause and effect correctly.

If you pile up stones, they become a castle.

In the same way, Maitiren must have thought that layers of paint would make a painting.
遙か上空から、サーシャが<終滅の神眼>を王虎の城へ向けた。

暗き光が日蝕に集う。

「過ぎた執着心は、身を滅ぼす」

「<微笑みは世界エイン・エイアールを照らして・ナヴェルヴァ>ッッッ!!!」

王虎とその城のみを滅ぼす終滅の光が、<因果の長城>に降り注ぐ。

それでも、異様なまでの執着で、メイティレンはゼリドヘヴヌスに銀の弾痕を放ち続ける。だが最早、その因果の咆吼は彼の翼には届かない。

無数の弾痕が放たれる空をゼリドヘヴヌスはゆうゆうと飛び、終滅の光の前に<因果の長城>は黒く染められ、崩壊していく。

「……おの、れぇ…………」

宙に浮かぶ首が、悔しげに声を漏らす。

<因果の長城>は綺麗に消滅した。

今にも滅びそうな首なしの体に、王虎の首がふっと降りてきてくっついた。
From far above, Sasha pointed the Divine Eye of Annihilation at the King Tiger's castle.

Dark light gathered in the eclipse.

"Too much attachment destroys you."

"A smile will light up the world <Ein Eir, Navelva!>"

The light of annihilation, which destroys only the king and his castle, falls on the Great Wall of Causality.

But even so, with an unusual degree of persistence, Maitiren continues to fire silver bullet holes at Zelidgebnus. However, the roar of causality does not reach his wings any longer.

The Great Wall of Causality is blackened and collapses before the light of annihilation.

"......Oh, my, ............"

The head floating in the air let out a frustrated voice.

The Great Wall of Causality disappeared neatly.

The head of the king tiger swooped down and attached itself to the headless body that was about to perish.
 王虎の背後をとった俺は、奴の毛をわしづかみし、夕闇に染まったの右手で、終滅の光を握り締めていた。

サーシャが<微笑みは世界エイン・エイアールを照らして・ナヴェルヴァ>を撃ち終えたのではない。俺が<掌握魔手レイオン>でつかみとったのだ。

並の小世界ならば軽く滅ぼす威力を誇る破壊神アベルニユーの終滅の光が、更に<掌握魔手レイオン>で増幅されていく。

その拳を奴の根源めがけ、俺は思いきり突き出した。

「――ま、待て、こっ、降さぎゃあああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああぁぁぁぁっ……!!!!」

王虎の体を貫き、その根源の中心で、<微笑みは世界エイン・エイアールを照らして・ナヴェルヴァ>が爆発した。

闇の光が、第二バランディアスを照らし、その場を暗黒が包み込む。

滅びの一切が、メイティレンの根源に集中し、散り散りに引き裂くように粉砕していく。

僅かに、闇が晴れた。

少しずつ、少しずつ、視界は明るくなっていき、やがて元の色を取り戻す。

空を禍々しく彩っていた<終滅の日蝕>は姿を消していた。
I took the back of the tiger, grabbed his hair, and clutched the light of annihilation with my right hand, which was dyed in the evening darkness.

It's not that Sasha has finished shooting the <Smiles Illuminate the World "Ein Ahr, Navelva">. It's just that I've grabbed it with my grasping magic hand, Rayon.

The light of annihilation of the God of Destruction, Averniu, which boasts the power to lightly destroy an ordinary small world, is further amplified by the <grip magic hand> Rayon.

I thrust my fist as hard as I could at his source.

"I'm not sure what to do, but I'm going to do it. Aaaaaaahhhh ......!!!!"

The <Smile Illuminates the World "Ein Eir, Navelva"> exploded in the center of its roots, piercing through tiger king' body.

A dark light illuminated the second Barandias, and darkness enveloped the place.

All of perdition concentrated on the root of Maitiren, shattering it as if tearing it apart into pieces.

Slightly, the darkness cleared.

Little by little, little by little, my vision brightens and eventually regains its original color.

The eclipse of annihilation that had so horribly colored the sky had disappeared.

WN CHAPTER 517

Summary:
Sasha upgrade
-2B durability
-Death manipulation
-fate manipulation
-conceptual manipulation
-Chaos manipulation
-existance erasure
-power nullification
-logic manipulation
-law manipulation
-causality manipulation
-resistance negation to causality manipulation

Disagree for Chaos Manipulation, since Sasha only has Purple Eyes he can't resurrect her to become Demon Eye of Chaos

Disagree for Chaos Manipulation, since Sasha only has Purple Eyes he can't resurrect her to become Demon Eye of Chaos
"That's because you split it in two. It may be possible to exert its original power temporarily, but the <God of Extinction> that you gave me has almost lost its order."
That because the eyes is split two, but it may possible to use it original power but temporarily

The scans you use as evidence are of very poor quality. I actually feel like none of the following points should even be considered until you provide more accurate scans, but I'll state my opinion on the following points anyways...

-Death manipulation
(Sasha's order can negate magic like ingal and aggroment, that ingal can resurrect someone and aggroment can regeneration root which is concept of existence. Order of destruction control death it self and will doomed all things, every living things that supposed to die will die and that supposed to perish will perish)
  • Disagree with the first two points. That is just power nullification.
  • Neutral, leaning towards disagree for the third point. Nothing in your scans indicates that the Sun of Destruction can directly manipulate and induce death. It is already accepted that the Sun of Destruction can destroy things and therefore kill them, but as far as I know this is done via existence erasure (which is supposed to be listed on Sasha's profile), not death manip.

-fate manipulation
(Order of destruction is a providence, all things cannot escape that. A irreversible fate, all things are destined to come to an end)
-regeneration negation high godly
(Can kill a god)
-conceptual manipulation
(Can destroy the root)
-death manipulation
(Order of destruction is the cause and root of every death)
(Everything will end, and what will be left is only nothing)
  • Neutral for the first point. Aberneyu's statement about her power being an irreversible fate does not literally mean that her power directly manipulates fate to make something's destruction inevitable IMO, but rather that because of the world's order (the cycle of creation and destruction, death and rebirth, etc.) and her immense destructive power that all things before her will inevitably be destroyed, so I'm unsure whether or not this should actually qualify as fate manip. I think this is almost similar to saying that the the season winter should have fate manip because "deciduous trees" will inevitably shed their leaves in that season. You could maybe argue that her power passively "manipulates" fate or something to lead all things to destruction, but I'm still mostly sceptical about this.
  • Agree with the second point, tho this should only apply to the Sun of Destruction and her Apocalyptic Eyes.
  • The third point is already accepted and listed on her profile.
  • Neutral, leaning towards disagree for the fourth point FRA.
  • Disagree with the fifth point. Nothing in your scans indicate any sort of resistance to void manip.

-Chaos manipulation
-existence erasure
-power nullification
-logic manipulation
-law manipulation
-conceptual manipulation
(Sasha have Anos's Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction)
Completely disagree with the above points. Sasha cannot use Anos' Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction at all. Only Anos is able to use the Chaotic Destruction Eye after exchanging his right eye with Aberneyu's right eye, just as only Aberneyu is able to use the Apocalyptic Eye after the exchange. The only eyes that both Anos and Aberneyu are able to use in common after the exchange is the Magic Eyes dyed in Destructive Purple.

-2B durability
(Order destruction and creation are in alignment. But there always more destruction in the world. So sasha and misha is equal but there more destruction in the world that will make sasha more powerful than misha. Also misha can resist egil grone angroa so sasha will able too)
Disagree with the above point. If you've properly read the novel, you would know that Egil Grone Angdroa does not work on Militia because Militia is used as an origin for the magic, and origin magic cannot affect the origin itself.

-causality manipulation
(Destroy tiger king maitilen and great wall of causality)
(Light of annihilation can kill maitilen which stated his head is lack of result because it was destroyed)
-resistance negation to causality manip
(Destroy zelidhavenus which stated roar of causality don't reach it wings)
  • Neutral, leaning towards disagree for the first two points. Nothing in your scans indicates that the Sun of Destruction can directly manipulate causality or directly negate an immunity. This just seems like a powerful use of her destructive power, i.e. existence erasure and **law and concept manip.
  • The third point is basically already accepted and listed on her profile (resistance negation via her authority).

Last edited:
  • Disagree with the first two points. That is just power nullification.
  • Neutral, leaning towards disagree for the third point. Nothing in your scans indicates that the Sun of Destruction can directly manipulate and induce death. It is already accepted that the Sun of Destruction can destroy things and therefore kill them, but as far as I know this is done via existence erasure (which is supposed
1. Aggroment and ingal can't be work if order of detruction is exist, and yes is power nullification type immortality and regeneration negation
2. There clearly says death
Neutral for the first point. Aberneyu's statement about her power being an irreversible fate does not literally mean that her power directly manipulates fate to make something's destruction inevitable IMO, but rather that because of the world's order (the cycle of creation and destruction, death and rebirth, etc.) and her immense destructive power that all things before her will inevitably be destroyed, so I'm unsure whether or not this should actually qualify as fate manip. I think this is almost similar to saying that the the season winter should have fate manip because "deciduous trees" will inevitably shed their leaves in that season. You could maybe argue that her power passively "manipulates" fate or something to lead all things to destruction, but I'm still mostly sceptical about this.
Is says providance and destiny to, and i think providance is similiar to fate
Neutral, leaning towards disagree for the fourth point FRA.
Why??? is she is the cause of death why she can't have death manipulation
Disagree with the fifth point. Nothing in your scans indicate any sort of resistance to void manip.
For this one, i agree with you. But if you think, if everything get destroyed by order of destruction will only left nothing, but never mentioned order of destruction will destroy god of destruction or order of destruction it self, then all that will be left is only nothingness and order of destruction and god of destruction

Yea if we take another proof aberneyu is exist with militia in white void before world was created
Completely disagree with the above points. Sasha cannot use Anos' Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction at all. Only Anos is able to use the Chaotic Destruction Eye after exchanging his right eye with Aberneyu's right eye, just as only Aberneyu is able to use the Apocalyptic Eye after the exchange. The only eyes that both Anos and Aberneyu are able to use in common after the exchange is the Magic Eyes dyed in Destructive Purple.
The purple eye is because aberneyu split the eye in two. But it was stated, it may possible to use it original power

Disagree with the above point. If you've properly read the novel, you would know that Egil Grone Angdroa does not work on Militia because Militia is used as an origin for the magic, and origin magic cannot affect the origin itself.
Yea i've just remembered, origin magic can't effect the origin it self
  • Neutral, leaning towards disagree for the first two points. Nothing in your scans indicates that the Sun of Destruction can directly manipulate causality or directly negate an immunity. This just seems like a powerful use of her destructive power, i.e. existence erasure and concept manip.
  • The third point is basically already accepted and listed on her profile (resistance negation via her authority).
1. She can destroy the castle that make up with causality. Yea with her destructive power she destroy causality and kill maytilen that not have result in his head
2. So just just add this scan and explanation to her abilities then

Last edited:
Death manipulation should be fine. Iirc her order was that of death and destruction. Regen and immortality neg would be power null towards such abilities that grant regeneration or revival.
Fate manipulation should be fine. All things are destined to be destroyed by her. Everything will be destroyed and nothing will be left. Even she herself can't do anything to stop that and that's what causes her sadness.
I'll comment of volume 11 staff later. There are few interesting statements there.
I agree with Null for the rest of things.
Also the op is structured really badly. Some order would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Death manipulation should be fine. Iirc her order was that of death and destruction. Regen and immortality neg would be power null towards such abilities that grant regeneration or revival.
Fate manipulation should be fine. All things are destined to be destroyed by her. Everything will be destroyed and nothing will be left. Even she herself can't do anything to stop that and that's what causes her sadness.
I'll comment of volume 11 staff later. There are few interesting statements there.
I agree with Null for the rest of things.
Hey isn't Sasha and Misha got their orders back. So they should get High godly regeneration right by their order.

I see. I mean if they got their orders back then they should have gotten their high godly too because of destruction and creation order just like other gods.
Only gods will get a high godly regen, misha and sasha are no longer gods

Last edited:
I don't know you and null forget or misunderstood but immortality and regeneration negation its Power nullification. Its type of power nullification. So what the problem???
The problem would be that characters here mostly use magic spells to regenerate. So you can stop that just by simply power nulling it. You woudn't be able to do that to characters who don't use spells to regenerate.

The problem would be that characters here mostly use magic spells to regenerate. So you can stop that just by simply power nulling it.
All gods order has Resistance negation right. I think resistance negation is better than powernull by explanation.

The problem would be that characters here mostly use magic spells to regenerate. So you can stop that just by simply power nulling it. You woudn't be able to do that to characters who don't use spells to regenerate.
Lets make it simple
Magic in maou gakuin is power and ability
You negate magic=you negate the power and ability

Aggroment and ingal can't be work if order of destruction is exist, and yes is power nullification type immortality and regeneration negation.
That's still just power nullification.
Yes, I've also read your later replies, and my answer remains the same.

There clearly says death.

Why??? If she is the cause of death why she can't have death manipulation.
I don't think we grant death manip to every character that can simply kill other characters.
As far as I know, Aberneyu destroys things and therefore kills them, either physically or conceptually, and cannot directly induce death onto a target without destroying them, so it does not qualify as death manip IMO.

Is says providence and destiny to, and i think providence is similar to fate.
Yes, but like I said I'm unsure whether or not this should actually qualify as fate manip, because her power doesn't directly manipulate fate to make something's destruction inevitable, but instead most things' destruction is inevitable because her destructive power is so immense.
I definitely think input from more knowledgeable members is needed for this.
At the very least, I don't think this fate manip would even be combat applicable if it is accepted.

For this one, i agree with you. But if you think, if everything get destroyed by order of destruction will only left nothing, but never mentioned order of destruction will destroy god of destruction or order of destruction it self, then all that will be left is only nothingness and order of destruction and god of destruction.

Yea if we take another proof aberneyu is exist with militia in white void before world was created.
This still isn't enough evidence for resistance to void manip IMO.

The purple eye is because aberneyu split the eye in two. But it was stated, it may possible to use it original power.
No, Aberneyu definitely cannot use the Chaotic Destruction Eyes as far as I know.
The burden of proof is on you, meaning you have to provide actual evidence of her being able to use the Chaotic Destruction Eyes.

Yea i've just remembered, origin magic can't effect the origin itself.
So you agree that the 2-B durability proposal in the OP is completely invalid..? If so, I suggest striking that part through in the OP.

She can destroy the castle that make up with causality. Yea with her destructive power she destroy causality and kill maytilen that not have result in his head.
Again, nothing in your scans indicates that the Sun of Destruction can directly manipulate/destroy causality. It just seems like Sasha was able to "partially destroy" Maytilen's order and authority, which would be law and concept manip, not causality manip.
The scans you try to use as justifications for the above points is also of very poor quality, so I strongly suggest that you provide more accurate scans which would enable everyone to more easily make more accurate judgements.

So just just add this scan and explanation to her abilities then
That just seems unnecessary IMO.

Isn't there any chance that Sasha and Misha getting High godly regeneration. Because they got their orders back?
Misha and Sasha are no longer gods, and the relevant statements only say that all gods can regenerate from source destruction, not that the mortal reincarnations of gods (with or without their previous incarnation's order) can also regenerate from source destruction, so there is no reason to grant them high-godly regen without proper feats/statements to support it.

That's still just power nullification.
Yes, I've also read your later replies, and my answer remains the same.
Yea power nullification type immortality and regeneration negation
I don't think we grant death manip to every character that can simply kill other characters.
As far as I know, Aberneyu destroys things and therefore kills them, either physically or conceptually, and cannot directly induce death onto a target without destroying them, so it does not qualify as death manip IMO.
Yogiri can simply kill other character and he get death manip. And what i read Here cause of death will have death manipulation
Yes, but like I said I'm unsure whether or not this should actually qualify as fate manip, because her power doesn't directly manipulate fate to make something's destruction inevitable, but instead most things' destruction is inevitable because her destructive power is so immense.
I definitely think input from more knowledgeable members is needed for this.
At the very least, I don't think this fate manip would even be combat applicable if it is accepted.
I think the qualification to get the fate manipulation doesn't need to mention directly that they control fate, if their actions or their power is fate itself, I think it's already qualified for fate manipulation
No, Aberneyu definitely cannot use the Chaotic Destruction Eyes as far as I know.
The burden of proof is on you, meaning you have to provide actual evidence of her being able to use the Chaotic Destruction Eyes.
So you says arnos is lying, when he said "possible to exert its original power"
This still isn't enough evidence for resistance to void manip IMO.
Exist in void not enough for resistance to void??? If you in fire and the fire didn't burn you, won't you get resistance from fire???
Again, nothing in your scans indicates that the Sun of Destruction can directly manipulate/destroy causality. It just seems like Sasha was able to "partially destroy" Maytilen's order and authority, which would be law and concept manip, not causality manip.
The scans you try to use as justifications for the above points is also of very poor quality, so I strongly suggest that you provide more accurate scans which would enable everyone to more easily make more accurate judgements.
What??? Sasha destroy the castle that make up by causality, so she destroy causality. What the problem??? If you wan't more scan than i'll give

「石垣積んでは城をなし、因果重ねて長城をなす。城は因果ぞ、因果は城ぞ。余さず重ねて世界とし、そびえ立つは王虎の巣」
"Stonewalling makes a castle, and causality makes a great wall. A castle is cause and effect, and cause and effect is a castle. A castle is cause and effect, and cause and effect is a castle; pile them all up, and they make a world; towering above is the nest of the king and tiger.
「この世界は妾の城。積み重ねられた石垣は、世界の因果ぞ。わかるかのう? バランディアスの因果を、妾は支配しているのじゃ。城を積むも崩すも妾の意のまま、すなわち、原因を切り崩し、結果だけを手にすることができるということよなぁ」
This world is my mistress' castle. "This world is my castle, and the stone walls are the cause and effect of the world. Do you understand?  She controls the cause and effect of all of Barandias. She can build up or tear down the castle as she pleases, which means she can cut down the causes and take only the results.

WN CHAPTER 514

Yea power nullification type immortality and regeneration negation
Yes, that specific feat is purely power nullification and nothing else.

Yogiri can simply kill other character and he get death manip. And what i read Here cause of death will have death manipulation.
The thread you linked supports my argument. Things die (effect) because Aberneyu either physically or conceptually destroy them (cause), which according to the thread does not normally qualify as death manip. If things were destroyed (effect) because Aberneyu induced death onto them (cause), then it most likely would've qualified as death manip.

I think the qualification to get the fate manipulation doesn't need to mention directly that they control fate, if their actions or their power is fate itself, I think it's already qualified for fate manipulation.
Firstly, I personally don't think that's enough for fate manip, and secondly, nowhere does it state that Aberneyu's power is literally fate itself. There are just a few statements (that could very well be metaphorical) that vaguely mention that most things will inevitably be destroyed by her power because it's "the world's providence". In fact, a few of Aberneyu's statements in that scan, like "...all living beings are equally subject to the order. It is something that can never be removed from its framework...", is factually incorrect, since Anos is unaffected by her order and later on disrupts the order, which really puts the reliability of Aberneyu's statements in that scan into question.
Again, I definitely think input from more knowledgeable members is needed for this.

So you says arnos is lying, when he said "possible to exert its original power".
Stop strawmanning people's arguments. If you strawman anyone's arguments again, I might just consider asking a staff member to close this thread. You've strawmanned me, and other people, in multiple threads now, and it's extremely annoying and nonsensical.
The burden of proof is on you, so if you cannot provide evidence for your claim, then this point is rejected.

Exist in void not enough for resistance to void???
Where in the scan that you provided in the OP did Aberneyu exist in a void?
Furthermore, is there any evidence that even slightly implies that this void converts things to nothingness like Graham's nothingness does? Because the wiki explicitly states "...as often interacting with a Void also causes one to be converted into a Void, although this may not always be the case."
This wiki also assumes "weakness over strength" as far as I know, so unless something even slightly implies that this void converts things to nothingness, it would be assumed that the void has a weakness of not converting things to nothingness, and not that Aberneyu has the strength to resist conversion to nothingness.

What??? Sasha destroy the castle that make up by causality, so she destroy causality. What the problem??? If you want more scan than i'll give.

The scans you use as evidence are of very poor quality. I actually feel like none of the following points should even be considered until you provide more accurate scans, but I'll state my opinion on the following points anyways...

I honestly don't have to try and figure out what exactly those bad mtl scans are trying to say when other verses have literally been deleted because of bad translations...
If you provide scans with more accurate translations, and it then shows that Sasha literally manipulated/destroyed causality, and it isn't just a powerful use of her destructive power, i.e. existence erasure and law and concept manip, then I could probably agree that the feat qualifies as causality manip, but until then I remain neutral, leaning towards disagree for the above points.

Why??? More evidence and explanation more better, isn't?
I never said I agree that the feat qualifies as resistance negation. I basically just said that resistance negation is already accepted and listed on her profile, so it isn't really necessary to even try and add that feat, since your scans are so bad that no one can actually accurately judge whether or not that feat qualifies as resistance negation.

There are just a few statements (that could very well be metaphorical) that vaguely mention that most things will inevitably be destroyed by her power because it's "the world's providence". In fact, a few of Aberneyu's statements in that scan, like "...all living beings are equally subject to the order. It is something that can never be removed from its framework...", is factually incorrect, since Anos is unaffected by her order and later on disrupts the order, which really puts the reliability of Aberneyu's statements in that scan into question.
There is also a good amount of mentions of fate and destiny too. Anos is beyond framework so obviously he won't be affected. Not to mention we have this as well "Walk on earth, and in one night the world will be destroyed." We know she wouldn't do that of her own free will. So is something manipulating her. She alone can't escape this fate.

Yes, that specific feat is purely power nullification and nothing else.
Lets make it simple
Sasha negate the ability which can make someone can't ressurect and regenerate root. So yes, she whould have power null type immo and regenerate negation

The thread you linked supports my argument. Things die (effect) because Aberneyu either physically or conceptually destroy them (cause), which according to the thread does not normally qualify as death manip. If things were destroyed (effect) because Aberneyu induced death onto them (cause), then it most likely would've qualified as death manip.
Yogiri Simply kill target and get death manip because it mentioned death, aberneyu is cause of every death
Firstly, I personally don't think that's enough for fate manip, and secondly, nowhere does it state that Aberneyu's power is literally fate itself. There are just a few statements (that could very well be metaphorical) that vaguely mention that most things will inevitably be destroyed by her power because it's "the world's providence". In fact, a few of Aberneyu's statements in that scan, like "...all living beings are equally subject to the order. It is something that can never be removed from its framework...", is factually incorrect, since Anos is unaffected by her order and later on disrupts the order, which really puts the reliability of Aberneyu's statements in that scan into question.
Again, I definitely think input from more knowledgeable members is needed for this.
Order is not only concept that govern the world but also providance, so order is fate it self. And arnos is misfit, he outside the framework of world

Stop strawmanning people's arguments. If you strawman anyone's arguments again, I might just consider asking a staff member to close this thread. You've strawmanned me, and other people, in multiple threads now, and it's extremely annoying and nonsensical.
The burden of proof is on you, so if you cannot provide evidence for your claim, then this point is rejected.
Stop your stubborn and stop saying me strawmaning when you can't debunk my argument and the scan

Arnos literally says "possible to exert" and you says burden of proof???

So you know better that the eye can be used or not than the owner of the eye itself???

Where in the scan that you provided in the OP did Aberneyu exist in a void?
Aberneyu and militia is sister, they born together at the same time, why i says the same time??? Because elenesia only met militia and after that died

militia exist in white void before the world get created so aberneyu is also exist in void
Furthermore, is there any evidence that even slightly implies that this void converts things to nothingness like Graham's nothingness does? Because the wiki explicitly states "...as often interacting with a Void also causes one to be converted into a Void, although this may not always be the case."
This wiki also assumes "weakness over strength" as far as I know, so unless something even slightly implies that this void converts things to nothingness, it would be assumed that the void has a weakness of not converting things to nothingness, and not that Aberneyu has the strength to resist conversion to nothingness.
Oke
I honestly don't have to try and figure out what exactly those bad mtl scans are trying to say when other verses have literally been deleted because of bad translations...
If you provide scans with more accurate translations, and it then shows that Sasha literally manipulated/destroyed causality, and it isn't just a powerful use of her destructive power, i.e. existence erasure and law and concept manip, then I could probably agree that the feat qualifies as causality manip, but until then I remain neutral, leaning towards disagree for the above points.
So show me the more accurate translate. I use deep L and this and this and google translate for translate that. And nothing is different, everything is the same

Sasha literally destroy the caste and the castle is causality it self, so what the problem???

And she use her order, what makes you think order is only will get concept&law manip or EE??? What makes you think her destructive power is only will get destructive and could't get causality when she literally destroy causality by her destructive power???
I never said I agree that the feat qualifies as resistance negation. I basically just said that resistance negation is already accepted and listed on her profile, so it isn't really necessary to even try and add that feat, since your scans are so bad that no one can actually accurately judge whether or
My scan is bad or you who are too stubborn that you can't accept what's written there

and my scan is literally copy paste from WN

and if you doubt the translation that I brought, why don't you just take it and brought to trusted translator vsb

Stop your stubborn and stop saying me strawmaning when you can't debunk my argument and the scan.

Arnos literally says "possible to exert" and you says burden of proof???

So you know better that the eye can be used or not than the owner of the eye itself???
All right. I guess I'll go ask a few staff members to participate in this thread later so that this can be finished, since you are once again strawmanning, stonewalling, and repeating circular arguments.

So show me the more accurate translate. I use deep L and this and this and google translate for translate that. And nothing is different, everything is the same.

My scan is bad or you who are too stubborn that you can't accept what's written there.

and my scan is literally copy paste from WN.

and if you doubt the translation that I brought, why don't you just take it and brought to trusted translator vsb.

Your scans are indeed bad.
It is not my responsibility to provide scans with accurate translations for your CRT.

Sasha literally destroy the caste and the castle is causality itself, so what the problem???
From what I've read in other threads, that's just NPI without further context.

If Sasha is unable to MANIPULATE causality however she wants, including destroying it, then she doesn't qualify for causality MANIPULATION.
Yes, destruction of causality could probably qualify for causality manip with further context, but you have no evidence that Sasha can destroy actual causality in a way that would qualify for causality manip (destruction). Your current evidence only shows that Sasha can destroy an abstract existence that embodies causality with her existence erasure and law and concept manip.
This interpretation can ofc change if you provide scans with more accurate translations.

Last edited:
Summary:
Sasha upgrade
-2B durability
-Death manipulation
-fate manipulation
-conceptual manipulation
-Chaos manipulation
-existance erasure
-power nullification
-logic manipulation
-law manipulatio
-causality manipulation
-resistance negation to causality manipulation
After re reading the whole thread Neutral on Anos eye thing and agree with other things.
btw Sasha should get causality manipulation but it should be explained better.

Not particularly knowledgeable nor interested in this revision, I'm afraid.

Since @imZer0Null rejected death and causality stuff i guess whatever i say won't matter but someone still needs to evaluate fate manipulation since he is neutral.

Since @imZer0Null rejected death and causality stuff i guess whatever i say won't matter but someone still needs to evaluate fate manipulation since he is neutral.
Sasha should get casuality manipulation but more of an destruction of casualty and resistance to it.
I think death manipulation should be given based on her order but not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back