• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby vs Bartz Klauser

Status
Not open for further replies.
stomp. Magic gives Bartz concept manip type 2 and shiz, he stomps kirby.
The only way we can make this fair is if you remove magic, but then kirby would stomp.
Kirby has higher AP and thus can one-shot (cause that's how 2-C works around these parts) but its not a wincon when the opponent has concept manip.
It is a stomp both ways.

though tbh a match with only equipment and no magic would technically be fair...idk, i ain't sure myself.

stomp. Magic gives Bartz concept manip type 2 and shiz, he stomps kirby.
The only way we can make this fair is if you remove magic, but then kirby would stomp.
Kirby has higher AP and thus can one-shot (cause that's how 2-C works around these parts) but its not a wincon when the opponent has concept manip.
It is a stomp both ways.
Bartz doesn't even use the conceptual manipulation listed on his profile in character.

How many universes is Kirby again? Bartz is 2

Bartz doesn't even use the conceptual manipulation listed on his profile in character.

How many universes is Kirby again? Bartz is 2
Kirby is 16 however that is unimportant.
There's a rule in this wiki that prevents people from scaling to higher universe destruction via multipliers. This is due to the fact that there's a distance in between universes that is unquantifiable which makes it so a guy who can destroy 5 universes only stay at that amount. So if he became 5x stronger he wouldn't be 25 universrs but 25x baseline 5 universes.
It's a wack rule but a rule's a rule

Kirby is 16 however that is unimportant.
There's a rule in this wiki that prevents people from scaling to higher universe destruction via multipliers. This is due to the fact that there's a distance in between universes that is unquantifiable which makes it so a guy who can destroy 5 universes only stay at that amount. So if he became 5x stronger he wouldn't be 25 universrs but 25x baseline 5 universes.
It's a wack rule but a rule's a rule
Will revise that soon, technically multipliers can count for low multi and above since the space between universes is also multiplied and accounted for

This thread can be closed, its hard to find good 2-C matches unless my proposal is accepted

Will revise that soon, technically multipliers can count for low multi and above since the space between universes is also multiplied and accounted for
Good luck with that I guess. It's the first time i don't mind you trying to revise something controversial so might as well go for it. Just make sure you understand everything properly and actually try to make a sensible revision that won't get you threadbanned for bringing no evidence again

Except he literally does.
Not like it matters since this thread is gonna be closed for being a stomp.
Technically it's not a stomp if magic is restricted... Though that harp might just do the trick... Rpg characters are always broken

Wouldn't restricting his magic result in the thread being moved to Fun & Games? You can't just restrict the standard abilities of a character.

I mean he seems to have it in a separate key.
theyre called tabbers not keys though
That's because he has access to a wide array of magic, so a separate tabber was made. It would be an eyesore if his innate abilities, magic, job abilities, and equipment were all in a single tab.

theyre called tabbers not keys though
That's because he has access to a wide array of magic, so a separate tabber was made. It would be an eyesore if his innate abilities, magic, job abilities, and equipment were all in a single tab.
Guess it's a stomp then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back