• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with it being optional equipment. I know he carried it around in his Hammerspace during SA2.
Tbh I don't mind if it's standard or optional, I just found it weird the M.E wasn't even on his profile in the first place lol!

Also Knux used the M.E in Sonic Battle iirc.

Agreed, seems straightforward. Also, something that's unrelated but equally as small, can we change Classic Sonic's quote and add it as a quote in Modern's profile? I was thinking of using the story section from the Japanese manual of Sonic CD (translated by Windii, of course). It's a simple one, but I think it does wonders.

"With a little courage, I can do anything!"

Last edited:
Agreed, seems straightforward. Also, something that's unrelated but equally as small, can we change Classic Sonic's quote and add it as a quote in Modern's profile? I was thinking of using the story section from the Japanese manual of Sonic CD (translated by Windii, of course). It's a simple one, but I think it does wonders.

"With a little courage, I can do anything!"
You mean add Classic’s quote next to a Adventure or Modern render?

Tbh I don't mind if it's standard or optional, I just found it weird the M.E wasn't even on his profile in the first place lol!

Also Knux used the M.E in Sonic Battle iirc.
It should preferably be optional since Knuckles is suppose to have it keeping Angel Island afloat as his duty.

For such a small change, I don’t think you need more than 1 staff to agree with the addition.

Neat, er, does Knuckles gain some Hax in his P&A Optional Equipment section from the M.E. to be noted?

You mean add Classic’s quote next to a Adventure or Modern render?
You know that Classic Sonic render in Modern's profile that has no tag, dunce? Yeah that one lol. You can add it of you deem it fine for Modern, and I can do it for Classic if people deem the change alright for him. Or if we want him to keep his current one, that's fine too

You know that Classic Sonic render in Modern's profile that has no tag, dunce? Yeah that one lol. You can add it of you deem it fine for Modern, and I can do it for Classic if people deem the change alright for him. Or if we want him to keep his current one, that's fine too
Now now better behave yourself. Snark aside feel free to add the quote whenever since I've already completed the primary objective of this CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back