• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope
Wii fit trainer: 2.85 Gigatons
Mega Charizard Y: 6.362 gigatons

That's a 2.23228070175 times difference
That's because mega Charizard is just 2 times stronger then base

Mega Charizard AP: "Island level (Stronger than Pure/Huge Power Pokémon and Marowak holding a Thick Club)"

Marowak's profile: "Large Mountain level+ (Comparable to Dugtrio), Island level with the Thick Club (This item doubles Marowak's attack potency)"

That's because mega Charizard is just 2 times stronger then base
oh, so, whem the battle starts, drought activates, making all the charizard fire atacks even strongher, You could argue that "sun salutation" also get's strongher thanks to be a "sun" atack

Wii fit can also make the diference shorther by using Deep Breathing and by... this
(Gets stronger when both damaged, undamaged, and eating food)
not to mention she alread resist both fire, air and explosive atacks, making charizard best options obsolete

I didn't even start with the spirits...

well, I guess I will give It for the wii fit, she basically resist every charizard option, some times even has double resistence, the only thing I see charizad doing to survive is fly high and use a lot of distance atacks, trough they are heat heads that would 100% go meele against someone If It takes to much times in the battle, Wii fit middle dificult

Charizard stomps.

-Better AP
-Better LS
-Better skills
-Better range
-Stat boosts
-Stat reduction
-Smokescreens
-Massive amounts of powerful physical moves
-Flight

His AP in base is 3.1 gigatons so he'd win even in base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back