• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Thank you. I will unlock them now. Tell me here when you are done.

I handled it, but the next time, please use regular text formatting. I had to modify it in order to make the automatised editing script work.

Done with those, can I also have Relius Clover, Nu-13, Takamagahara System, Corpus Sepulcro: Requiem, Spinner Superior, Tōya Kagari, and Sechs (Xblaze) unlocked to add the new tiering format?

Okay. I will handle it. Tell me here when you are done.

@Antvasima preferrably all of them except for terumi and Sechs since they're sorta been a victim of vandalization from recent memory. The rest haven't been so there's no reason for them to be locked.
Okay. I will let the last batch of profile pages remain unlocked then.

What about the previous batch?

@Kaantantr asked me to take a look at that thread, and possibly gather input, earlier. Would it be better if I close it instead then?

I will wait for replies to my posts in the thread before I do anything.

who to learn pixel scaleing
The help section of the following page has a list of pages that instruct you how to handle the kind of math that we use for our calculation blogs:

It seems like the thread was not a stomp, so I have left it open.
All the arguments for a Raimi Peter wincon were debunked, and then they started using Ad Nauseam like "LMFAO they are balanced lol" and even making up fake wincons.

Btw there is no valid wincon for Raimi Peter there. If you think otherwise, I invite you to read the whole thread again and decide for yourself.

Okay. Would somebody else in our staff be willing to evaluate the thread in this regard please?

Btw there is no valid wincon for Raimi Peter there. If you think otherwise, I invite you to read the whole thread again and decide for yourself.
I read through the thread and it doesn't seem to be a stomp to any degree, just a decisive victory.

A stomp means the other character can do literally nothing, but in this case one of them simply wins a majority of the time. I mean they literally scale to eachother.

If you considered this a stomp then 80% of all matchups would have to be removed for being low-diff.

Okay. No problem. The matchup can remain then.

Back