• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
I think it's about time Shadow Rose gets a matchup, and now with the downgrades concluded All Might is available as an opponent. So yeah,

Speed Equalized (to All Might's level)

7-B forms for both

Victory by death or KO

Let's see how this goes

Score

All Might-0
All Might:

Shadowroserender
Shadow Rose:6

Questionmark
Inconclusive:

Saying that, Shadow Rose probably wins after a long and hard fight. He's ever so slightly stronger, being scaled to 42 megatons's to All Might's 38, but it's so marginal that it has pretty much no effect. In terms of skill, they're relatively equal for obvious reasons. However, what gives Shadow Rose the victory are his roses. Teleportation and rose clones are a huge boon, the Rose Creeper is a nice weapon in cqc, and most of all, that finisher with the powerful rose slam (I believe it's called Rosi...something) would indeed be enough to take out All Might after he's been weakened with an exchange. The clones give him the advantage to use it.

Comparable, no, higher AP/dura: [Ô£ô]

Comparable or superior skill: [Ô£ô]

Abilities other than SPC: [Ô£ô]

Ladies and gentleman, give it up, because once again we have: A One-Sided All Might Match!

HELL YEAH! Well done, all of you give yourselves a huge round of applause!

I should have mentioned this sooner but this is a low speed equalized match.

But yeah, Shadow Rose takes this, pretty much nothing else to say

TBH I might put him against AFO in a bit after this match concludes

Not really, if Shadow fought AFO then a character I like being the winner would no longer be the only possible outcome...so it wouldn't have been fair :p

But

But

The character you like can be the winner while the character you dislike is the loser!

Code:
:O

@Garg I don't dislike All For One, the possibility of him losing isn't tempting enough.

I was worried this match would be forgotten. But I guess not.

Are the prior votes still applicable? I don't know what happens when a match is left inactive for so long.

Back