• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ladies and gentlemen after the original timeline of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure all got their anime series, what did we learn from watching the anime? Among everyone of the main antagonists that got killed, Kars is the only one that is still alive. Dio got killed by Jotaro, Yoshikage got killed by Ambulance, Diavolo got killed by Giorno, lastly Enrico got killed by Emporio, but Kars is still alive floating in outer space until the universe reset because he was too overpowered to be killed. Supposed the universe reset didn't happen and Kars ended up in a parallel universe where he met all the JoJos from the original universe, will he finally be killed for good? Feast upon your eyes as the fight shall now commence!

All JoJos​

No Caption Provided
  • Part I Jonathan Joestar (Joestar Stand + Hamon)
  • Part II Joseph Joestar (Hermit Purple + Hamon)
  • Part III Jotaro Kujo (Star Platinum: The World + Hamon)
  • Part IV Josuke Higashikata (Crazy Diamond + Hamon)
  • Part V Giorno Giovanna (Gold Experience Requiem + Hamon)
  • Part VI Jolyne Cujoh (Stone Free + Hamon)
vs.

Kars

No Caption Provided
  • Part II Kars (The Ultimate Life Form + Hamon)

Rules​

Location​

No Caption Provided
Anywhere in real life Jupiter-sized Earth with Saturn's Rings in Mars' place, and Venus as Moon plus Sun being blue, now let the 6 vs 1 death battle begin!

Last edited:
Just add Raiden to their team at this point bruh
Vampires using hamos would kill them lmao. And none of the joestars have ever been vampires, that's just using headcanon at this point.
bro using hamon with vampire made straights explode like a suicide bomber
Trust me this is the very last rule change lol! Also I don't recall Hamon damaging the user if they are Vampire? The only time I remember this happening is when Straizo used Hamon to commit suicide. Even if it does damage the user, they can just regenerate just like how Straizo did.

Joestars not named "Joseph Joestar" or "Jotaro Kujo" getting blitzed by Kars be like:
Kars_Blitz.gif
Giorno probably doesn't get instantly blitzed, but still.

Trust me this is the very last rule change lol! Also I don't recall Hamon damaging the user if they are Vampire? The only time I remember this happening is when Straizo used Hamon to commit suicide. Even if it does damage the user, they can just regenerate just like how Straizo did.
Dude. Straizo ******* died doing that. He vaporized himself.

bro using hamon was literally popping his insides until he exploded to death
Dude. Straizo ******* died doing that. He vaporized himself.
With one year preparation and prior knowledge, shouldn't they be able to figure out how to use Hamon conjoined with Vampire nature? I wouldn't be surprised if they did seeing how Kars was able to wield the same power that can kill him.

With one year preparation and prior knowledge, shouldn't they be able to figure out how to use Hamon conjoined with Vampire nature? I wouldn't be surprised if they did seeing how Kars was able to wield the same power that can kill him.
Except for Kars with like, 112000 years of time couldn't figure out a way to survive Hamon, the Sun, and more with his Pillar Men physiology, and Pillar men are far more resistant to it than vampires.
He had to use an ultra-specific, highly convoluted plan that involved a specific jewel of which only one exists because he knows, because he's tried thousands and thousands and thousands, in his own words, of Aja's, with only the Super Aja being good enough, to be able to surpass his innate limits and use Hamon with his vampiric body.

So no, never, they'll never be able to unless they become Ultimate, in which case, just stop, it's getting a tad embarrassing.

Also, so what? What's Hamon going to do to Kars? He's like 66x time the potency of the strongest known Hamon user to exist, which is 3x that of Joseph, who's an exceptional prodigy at that.
And vampires? Kars even before Ultimate ate vampires. On contact.

What do you honestly expect Hamon to accomplish, Kars' own Hamon >>> any of their's by default. Hell, Kars can literally cancel out their Hamon by just using positive or negative Hamon, in contrast to the type they use. It's useless on him.

The only chance they have is RTZ into fusionism and that's a maybe.

You could use noncanon games and novels to roid out Jotaro in particular, and maybe give GER some funny meme stuff, but you don't want noncanon Kars to roll up in turn.

I'm just memeing at this point.
Kars slaps, end of the day, lets all go home now.

What do you honestly expect Hamon to accomplish, Kars' own Hamon >>> any of their's by default. Hell, Kars can literally cancel out their Hamon by just using positive or negative Hamon, in contrast to the type they use. It's useless on him.

The only chance they have is RTZ into fusionism and that's a maybe.

You could use noncanon games and novels to roid out Jotaro in particular, and maybe give GER some funny meme stuff, but you don't want noncanon Kars to roll up in turn.
Limited BFR FRA
WHAT ARE YOU COOKING?
Give us game Jotaro.
Giorno probably doesn't get instantly blitzed, but still.
Just add Raiden to their team at this point bruh
I could imagine this is how the fight will go:
Kars after spending one year studying the JoJos from his universe
Kars: How can the JoJos even hope on beating me in a fight with their pathetic Hamon after I wiped out their precious loved ones? They are hardly any different from this universe compare to my universe especially the guy with the pigeon coup!
All of a sudden, a pissed off Jonathan, Joseph, and Jolyne appeared out of nowhere using their Hamon enhanced Stands to completely bind Kars in place where he could hardly move
Kars: W-what is this H-Hamon ability?! I have full knowledge of Hamon, and I have not seen any Hamon ability this strong before!!!
Jonathan: I heard that you raped my wife!
Joseph: I heard that you trafficked my love!
Jolyne: How dare you kill Emporio?!
Josuke appeared out of nowhere pissed off as he used his Hamon enhanced Stand to place Kars further in a arm bar
Josuke: What the **** did you say about my hair you stone man?! You know what this means???
Jonathan, Joseph, Jolyne, Josuke: I'M GONNA ******* KILL YOU!!!
Their Stands tighten around Kars more, however Kars still manage to bulge
Kars: You fools! I am not sure how anyone of you have gotten so strong, but I am still 50x stronger than either of you alone. Even if you manage to hold me down while combining your strength together, you cannot hope to hurt me otherwise!
Both Jotaro and Giorno enters the scene all pissed off at the same time
Jotaro: Yare yare daze, what pisses me off more than this lunatic killing my old man is me teaming up with the son of the man who tried to kill my old man. Once I stop time, 5 seconds is all we have gotten left to finish him in 1 go. It's now or never!
Giorno: I have a score to settle with you but first let's get rid of his moron who killed my old man first. 5 seconds? That's more than I need since time is all useless to me.
Other JoJos: Do it!!!
Kars: Unhand me right now you infidels before I Hamon up your asses!!!
Jotaro immediately stops time and without wasting a single second, the duo rains their combined Hamon enhanced Stand blows to Kars
Jotaro: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giorno: MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!!!!!!
Before time resumed, a googleplex amount of blows were delivered to Kars during the 5 seconds time stop
Kars: Huh? I am still alive? Yes!
Kars broke free as he boosted to himself before his immediately demise
Kars: As I understood, not even the greatest defenders on this planet can even kill-oOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!
The cumulating damage from time stop was so severe that Kars while boosting to himself suddenly vaporized out of existence
All JoJos: This is why you don't piss us off, that's 1 mistake everyone keeps on making.
The End

Last edited:
Kars: How can the JoJos even hope on beating me in a fight with their pathetic Hamon after I wiped out their precious loved ones? They are hardly any different from this universe compare to my universe especially the guy with the pigeon coup!
All of a sudden, a pissed off Jonathan, Joseph, and Jolyne appeared out of nowhere using their Hamon enhanced Stands to completely bind Kars in place where he could hardly move
Kars: W-what is this H-Hamon ability?! I have full knowledge of Hamon, and I have not seen any Hamon ability this strong before!!!
Josuke appeared out of nowhere pissed off as he used his Hamon enhanced Stand to place Kars further in a arm bar
Josuke: What the **** did you say about my hair you stone man?! You know what this means???
Kars: You fools! I am not sure how anyone of you have gotten so strong, but I am still 50x stronger than either of you alone. Even if you manage to hold me down while combining your strength together, you cannot hope to hurt me otherwise!
Jotaro: Yare yare daze, what pisses me off more than this lunatic killing my old man is me teaming up with the son of the man who tried to kill my old man. Once I stop time, 5 seconds is all we have gotten left to finish him in 1 go. It's now or never!
Giorno: I have a score to settle with you but first let's get rid of his moron who killed my old man first. 5 seconds? That's more than I need since time is all useless to me.
Jotaro immediately stops time and without wasting a single second, the duo rains their combined Hamon enhanced Stand blows to Kars
Before time resumed, a googleplex amount of blows were delivered to Kars during the 5 seconds time stop
Kars: As I understood, not even the greatest defenders on this planet can even kill-oOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!
The cumulating damage from time stop was so severe that Kars while boosting to himself suddenly vaporized out of existence
All JoJos: This is why you don't piss us off, that's 1 mistakes everyone keeps on making.
The End
Kinda cringe ngl

Prime Jotaro Vs Ultimate Kars be like:
Kars: "I am now the ultimate being!"
jojo-gif-20660532.gif

Prime Jotaro:
jojos-bizarre-adventures-jjba-jotaro-kujo-zoom-in-glare-gif-15954423.gif

Ultimate Thing Kars: "I shall eliminate all of the Joestars now!"
kars-jojo-weapon-anime-jojos-bizarre-adventure-gif-17091643.gif

Prime Star Platinum proceeds to grab Kars and grind his face at the concrete at MFTL Speeds, using his good ol heat manipulation to good use and to proc the Limited BFR, throwing him away with ease at FTL speeds 🥱
reverse-flash-goku-black-vs-death-battle-gif-23666139.gif

pokemongoservers-gif-7628487.gif

Ultimate Kars:
image.png

The Joestars (Mostly Jotaro) has defeated Ultimate Kars and they all walk home to their timelines, possibly becoming The Yakuza 6: Song of Life.
yakuza6-yakuza-walk-swag-walk-kazuma-kiryu-walk-shun-akiyama-gif-23383080.gif
this story is far more likely to happen i believe

All JoJos: This is why you don't piss us off, that's 1 mistake everyone keeps on making.
The End
If you were actually hired to write a story like this. They'll definitely gonna lose a shitton of money

Then Velma exist. So maybe they'll hire you for that

The End
fire-writing-gif-24533171.gif

The End
Truly a story of all time

Literally useless.

Literally useless.

Has the LS advantage based on feats but that's it. And just holding Kars in place ain't exactly gonna do anything.

Only thing he can do is Fusionism, and have fun actually getting that off, and then praying Kars can't just use his cellular body control to mitigate it.

Forces a tie, kars can't do **** all now, but GER can't kill him, and the age manip ain't gonna work on Kars who can't age and is immortal so GER is merely here to force a draw.

lmao

It's a draw, neither can kill the other, best case scenario, RTZ+Plat Time Stop into LS enables Josuke to somehow get the fusionism in because he sure as **** aint getting it by himself
And from there it's a coin toss on if it even works permanently or not due to Kars wacky body control. And if it doesn't work, well lmao yeah they can't do shit to the 8-A immortal ******.
shut. Jotaro SLAMS

Ok here’s the game plan
giorno uses life giving to reflect a single hit to kars, a small piece of his wing flies off and then josuke throws it into outer space and uses restoration to force kars to follow it
Easy win.

Back