• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Jojo's fight but without a Stand.

Jotaro Kujo (Part 3, 9-B key): 7 (ZillerBucko, AnAverageUsername, TheGunsFinalWrath, Shadyboi0, Sonicflare9, Baken384, Armerish)

Josuke Higashikata (JoJolion) (9-B key): 1 (Shey)

Johnny Joestar: 0

• Both In Character.
  • Speed equalized.
  • Stands restricted.
  • 10 meters of each other.
  • Win via K.O.
  • Do not use the physique as an argument since it is Araki's style that changes lol

jotaro_render_by_franky4fingersx2-d6wg0dx.png
Josuke_JJL_Infobox_Manga.png

Part 4 Yoshikage Kira's house.
449032265d5788885d3b87a1272a66f4.jpg

Last edited:
Have to go with Josuke
His Hand to Hand combat skill would give him the edge over Jotaro here.

Last edited:
Jotaro takes this, Josuke won't be able to put him down, Jotaro literally was able to beat a man within inches of his life and make fun of him while he was full of holes
also jotaro has a lighter, so considering how smart he is he would probably work something out to kick his ass with it

Jotaro takes this, Josuke won't be able to put him down, Jotaro literally was able to beat a man within inches of his life and make fun of him while he was full of holes
also jotaro has a lighter, so considering how smart he is he would probably work something out to kick his ass with it
Didn't he beat down Kira with SP in their first encounter though?

jotaro knocked josuke out with a single punch the first time they met therfore he wins regardless
we've seen Jotaro using his bare hands multiple times before, beating the shit out of alessi and even leaving afterimages (speed equalized so sadly irrelevant here) as a kid, and punching josuke's face, and whatnot
but not having read jojolion, I'm unsure if josuke has done the same kinds of stuff
Jotaro also is smarter according to the profile, which makes sense since he absolutely trolled enya and dark blue moon's user before they even thought of attacking him

jotaro knocked josuke out with a single punch the first time they met therfore he wins regardless
we've seen Jotaro using his bare hands multiple times before, beating the shit out of alessi and even leaving afterimages (speed equalized so sadly irrelevant here) as a kid, and punching josuke's face, and whatnot
but not having read jojolion, I'm unsure if josuke has done the same kinds of stuff
Jotaro also is smarter according to the profile, which makes sense since he absolutely trolled enya and dark blue moon's user before they even thought of attacking him
I mean in Josuk8's profile, it's said he put the Aphex brothers into gibs, who are rock humans, and judging by the photos, he did it quite easily. Also yeah according to the profiles, Jotaro is smarter, so he might some up with something. Though it does seem like Josuke is better in direct hand to hand combat, as said by Shey.

Josuke as both Josefumi and himself has manhandled 2 Rock Humans, The Aphex Brothers in his first fight with them as Josefumi in hand to hand combat breaking one’s leg with a kick, and smashing the other's face in with a knee knocking out his teeth and causing him to bleed profusely from it, he will often go for lethal methods such as stated above and stomping on his opponents head, his skill in hand to hand is also a decent edge in this
Josuke as Josefumi and his current self is easily able to heavily harm Rock Humans with his strikes and as Josefumi went for critical attacks such as breaking ones legs and stomping his head, also using his knee to crit ones head, dealing decent damage and breaking his teeth off.
Josuke in himself is also quite resilient in about Chapter 4-6 I don’t recall the exact one he was able to keep throwing about and beating up Ojiro Sesame while poisoned by a venomous red,black and white ringed snake from NA I don’t recall the exact name so I gave all the details
He also seems to be fine for an extended period of time with his liver cut off and still seemed fine although incapacitated by Vitamin C

For the most part I see him doing more damage to Jotaro with his in-character fighting and his superior skills would give him an edge in dodging and countering blows

Josuke as both Josefumi and himself has manhandled 2 Rock Humans, The Aphex Brothers in his first fight with them as Josefumi in hand to hand combat breaking one’s leg with a kick, and smashing the other's face in with a knee knocking out his teeth and causing him to bleed profusely from it, he will often go for lethal methods such as stated above and stomping on his opponents head, his skill in hand to hand is also a decent edge in this

Josuke as Josefumi and his current self is easily able to heavily harm Rock Humans with his strikes and as Josefumi went for critical attacks such as breaking ones legs and stomping his head, also using his knee to crit ones head, dealing decent damage and breaking his teeth off.
Josuke in himself is also quite resilient in about Chapter 4-6 I don’t recall the exact one he was able to keep throwing about and beating up Ojiro Sesame while poisoned by a venomous red,black and white ringed snake from NA I don’t recall the exact name so I gave all the details
He also seems to be fine for an extended period of time with his liver cut off and still seemed fine although incapacitated by Vitamin C

For the most part I see him doing more damage to Jotaro with his in-character fighting and his superior skills would give him an edge in dodging and countering blows
This isn't relevant but the snake was probably a Scarlet Snake from your description

ok so
jotaro and josuke are basically even with their stats, but
jotaro has the higher intelligence, a lighter, and also can amplify his stats, and can basically fight at maximum capacity along as he is alive
the only edge here people say Josuke has is being the better fighter

Seems to me Josuke might be able to hit harder, probably just me.
Josuke wouldn’t do anything to enrage Jotaro so that’s an unlikely happening
And Josuke will go for KO’ing him and Jotaro won’t be able to do much about it due to skill gap.
Also attempting to incap via breaking his limbs too but that doesn’t seem viable

ok so
jotaro and josuke are basically even with their stats, but
jotaro has the higher intelligence, a lighter, and also can amplify his stats, and can basically fight at maximum capacity along as he is alive
the only edge here people say Josuke has is being the better fighter
Still vote on Jotaro?

also josuke making jotaro angry depends on the context of why they're fighting in the first place
but Jotaro gets angry at things easier than other jojo characters (minus jo4uke) so that won't be an issue

I think I'm going to vote for Josuk8. While Jotaro is a force to be reconned with, as he's able to take out groups of people, Josuke was able to easily beat down a rock human in hand to hand combat, both in power and skill. Also from what I remember, when part 3 Jotaro is enraged, he gets reckless so there's that.

I think I'm going to vote for Josuk8. While Jotaro is a force to be reconned with, as he's able to take out groups of people, Josuke was able to easily beat down a rock human in hand to hand combat, both in power and skill. Also from what I remember, when part 3 Jotaro is enraged, he gets reckless so there's that.
josuke and jotaro AP are pretty much even here

also near the beginning of the fight Jotaro was angry, but he had already come up with a plan for countering time stop, and later on a plan to counter knife throwing

I don’t see what he can do with this, not like Josuke has petrol all over him and Josuke can simply disarm him with his greater skill
So I really don’t see the use of it
he can ignite the battefield and run away™
he could distract him with it
or just throw it so hard it explodes and lights him on fire, idk there's a lot of stuff he could do with it
the point is that it gives him an advantage since it's a weapon of fire

he can ignite the battefield and run away™
he could distract him with it
or just throw it so hard it explodes and lights him on fire, idk there's a lot of stuff he could do with it
the point is that it gives him an advantage since it's a weapon of fire
Lighting up the battlefield would take a decent amount of time and Josuke has legs too

Maybe distracting him with it could work, but I don’t see it doing much

I don’t thinkExploding lighters are going to do much or anything to Josuke, cause there was the whole fight with Doremifasolati Do where it ended with Rai igniting Fuel Right in Front of Josuke

Back