• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Zeus (God of War)

so how about soul manipulation ? can AX resist that ?
I don't know if he would really have a soul ... (there are not many things mentioned about soul in the ben 10 series) and if he does, the same situation of the personalities, he would be in the pocket dimension (the alien x itself and as a megazord remotely controlled by the personalities)

Not accepted yet, before Purgy says it. Then again easy to argue. Then again if Zeus has so many options, the chances that he'll get his working hax off first are diminishing.
alien x has a big advantage with his omniscience (I know it's not complete omniscience, but it's anything but a fastfood and a jacket that Ben himself wore)

Not accepted yet, before Purgy says it. Then again easy to argue. Then again if Zeus has so many options, the chances that he'll get his working hax off first are diminishing.
Hmmm....well Zeus opening move is is just power null + one shot lightning strike....that or TK....I'll have to go through his profile again...🤔

Speed is equalized here, unless you want to say attacks not dependent on the character aren't. Game animation is irrelevant, Zeus' lightning is far far faster than normal lightning without even trying.
Ahhh took your time appearing here....
Now materialise some OP mind hax resistances wank for Zeus..preferably greater than planet lvl

Speed is equalized here, unless you want to say attacks not dependent on the character aren't. Game animation is irrelevant, Zeus' lightning is far far faster than normal lightning without even trying.
I was talking about the attack itself, in the end, it still takes time to completely nullify the power, enough time for the alien x to return the time to before being hit, but it doesn't matter much, since Zeus can still kill him with a lightning...

it's like the speed is equal, unless the radius is faster than infinite, alien x can still use mind hax and avoid

Nah, Zeus' powernull is as instant as it gets. GoW 2 beginning shows us this, on top of him being capable of stripping gods of their godhood entirely. I don't understand the pocket dimension argument if i'm to be honest here. Ares all the way back in GoW 1 was capable of creating pocket dimensions, and was no less scared sh*tless of Zeus when Zeus told him to report to olympus.

Nah, Zeus' powernull is as instant as it gets. GoW 2 beginning shows us this, on top of him being capable of stripping gods of their godhood entirely. I don't understand the pocket dimension argument if i'm to be honest here. Ares all the way back in GoW 1 was capable of creating pocket dimensions, and was no less scared sh*tless of Zeus when Zeus told him to report to olympus.
It's instant but he needs to hit them with lightning bolts which is his go to move.

Alien X's minds exist in a pocket dimension that Zeus doesn't have the range to reach I believe.

ok, now i understand how his power null works. about the pocket dimension, it’s not just a pocket dimension, the consciences have total control over the interior of it, I have no idea how Ares pocket dimensions work but from what you said, it works very differently from from alien X

It's instant but he needs to hit them with lightning bolts which is his go to move.

Alien X's minds exist in a pocket dimension that Zeus doesn't have the range to reach I believe.
Zeus would have no way of knowing that this pocket dimension exists

ok, now i understand how his power null works. about the pocket dimension, it’s not just a pocket dimension, the consciences have total control over the interior of it, I have no idea how Ares pocket dimensions work but from what you said, it works very differently from from alien X
Ares has full control over his pocket dimension as well. You're essentially at his bidding inside of it.
Zeus would have no way of knowing that this pocket dimension exists
Fair. Zeus does know about a lot of cosmic things, I think there's even a cutscene in Playstation allstars where Zeus knows polygon man is bringing people from other universes into this one, but it's not canon to GoW.

can you specifiy more on power null has he nulled anything else besides the gods of olympus?
"His champions who yield a fraction of his powers can nullify magical abilities with lightning strikes" who are his champions and who have they power nulled

can you specifiy more on power null has he nulled anything else besides the gods of olympus?
"His champions who yield a fraction of his powers can nullify magical abilities with lightning strikes" who are his champions and who have they power nulled
His champions are the multiplayer warriors in ascension. They can powernull other characters, ect. By fraction, it means literal microscopic fraction. Zeus' whole shtick is Powernull, he always leads with it in everything. If X doesn't have resistance, then he'd definitely get nulled.

Basically there is a multiplayer mode for Ascension that has Redeemed Warrior who has tie in to story...who pledges allegiance to one of 4 gods ..Ares, Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon.
If you chose patronage of Zeus you receive watered down and diluted powers of Zeus...which have those power null effects.

we are talking about power null too much on many threads all over the wiki....smh

all good then i thought he was giving his fraction to the olympus gods which is why i thought that was the likely reason he could powernull them

Back