• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeus (God of War) vs Zeus (Shin Megami Tensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of the Kings of Olympus from Separate Verses
Zeus_%28God_of_War_III%29.png
Zeus_SMT5.png

Arena: Mount Olympus (Real Life)
SMT5 Zeus, Low 1-C (If needs to be changed, inform me.)
Speed Equalized, In-Character

GoW Zeus Page
SMT Zeus Page

Round 1: Base GoW Zeus
Round 2: Fear Incarnated Zeus

GoW Votes:
SMT Votes:

Who would win?

Last edited:
Probably, though I’ve heard that may or may not change with the next SMT revisions depending on what’s brought in.

If SMT Zeus doesn't have 1-A hax, GoW Zeus should win both rounds due to more hax (layers and Blade of Olympus go brr) and a far higher scaling chain of Low 1-C, although it could be incon depending on Zeus's Type 8 Immortality.

If SMT Zeus has 1-A hax in his Low 1-C key, he obviously takes both rounds.

SMT Zeus bullies to oblivion Cus of cognitive physiology, that being said SMT matches are allowed now ?

SMT Zeus bullies to oblivion Cus of cognitive physiology, that being said SMT matches are allowed now ?
I parsed through it and there's nothing there that's really an issue for Zeus if it's not smurf. Could you elaborate?

he has outerversal range lol, BFR, sealing and can duplicate himself, he also resists every single thing Zeus would throw at him and even though the page is outdated all demons should have layered hax.

he has outerversal range lol, BFR, sealing and can duplicate himself, he also resists every single thing Zeus would throw at him and even though the page is outdated all demons should have layered hax.
- Layered hax has to be accepted on a thread. Until then, it's just baseline.

- All of what you mentioned, GoW Zeus also has.

- The resistance thing goes both ways. And unlike SMT Zeus, GoW Zeus has that in accepted layers.

- So he does have smurf hax? Then yeah, this can be closed. That was the main issue here, not his specific powers.

SMT verse is under revisions I have no control over the verse, if I did they would’ve gotten the layers earlier even with that cognitive physiology has resistances to all his abilities and GOW Zeus can’t even permanently kill SMT Zeus. Cognitive physiology should also have more hax but it is what it is. And yeah SMT Zeus is a Smurf, that low 1c would probably be removed when the new revisions come out anyways

SMT verse is under revisions I have no control over the verse, if I did they would’ve gotten the layers earlier even with that cognitive physiology has resistances to all his abilities and GOW Zeus can’t even permanently kill SMT Zeus. Cognitive physiology should also have more hax but it is what it is. And yeah SMT Zeus is a Smurf, that low 1c would probably be removed when the new revisions come out anyways
He doesn't have to. He can just seal SMT Zeus.

But yeah, if this guy just has 1-A everything then there's no point to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back