• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Zeus (God of War)

Scratch that above what I said...
Read this...

Does Gaia had access to the same Hax that Alien X has?

theoretically, alien X could summon the sword of Olympus to fight, he created the universe, recreating a sword shouldn't be to apart

Scratch that above what I said...
Read this...
Gaia doesn't have access to almost any Hax that Alien X has, from what I see

Yup thats true...Gaia is lacking in hax department.....

Lemme find other stuff....Since Zeus has faught almost everyone in the Greek Pantheon at somepoint....I can find some examples of mind manip and matter manip...which may help scale here...

Yup thats true...Gaia is lacking in hax department.....

Lemme find other stuff....Since Zeus has faught almost everyone in the Greek Pantheon at somepoint....I can find some examples of mind manip and matter manip...which may help scale here...
ok, I still think Zeus wins, but I don’t think it’s a stomp

Well Zeus is practically equal if not superior to Kratos by a bit....
So most of the basic resistances like Mind manip and time manip from Amulet of Ouroboros(reversal , time stop, slow and forward) and a few others should also scale to Zeus...

So we are back to EE....😳

Well Zeus is practically equal if not superior to Kratos by a bit....
So most of the basic resistances like Mind manip and time manip from Amulet of Ouroboros(reversal , time stop, slow and forward) and a few others should also scale to Zeus...

So we are back to EE....😳
I think this scale is a little forced, especially when the resistance comes from items...

I read wrong ... I still don't know it is valid...

Yeah...its kinda out there....but its not completely far fetched...its based more on physiology.....but yeah...I'll drop that for now and leave it for the future CRTs...no use bringing it up here if its not solid.😅

No idea honestly....never dealt with Nigh Omniscient peeeps before...
Imo all it would do here is make him analyse Zeus and make AX use EE early in fight...nothing beside that..

No idea honestly....never dealt with Nigh Omniscient peeeps before...
Imo all it would do here is make him analyse Zeus and make AX use EE early in fight...nothing beside that..
Alien X is basically normal omniscience, only discounting the restaurant that Ben 10 liked, otherwise he knows everything, so much that he recreated the universe in perfect details (minus the restaurant)

Well what do think AX will have advantage with it over Zeus then??
mind manipulation, time manipulation, reality manipulation, ragdoll zeus with Telekinesis, create a black hole the size of a galaxy, possibly create an Olympus sword to use in combat (very unlikely, but not impossible)

teleportation and duplication could help him avoid zeus attacks

mind manipulation, time manipulation, reality manipulation, ragdoll zeus with Telekinesis, create a black hole the size of a galaxy, possibly create an Olympus sword to use in combat (very unlikely, but not impossible)

teleportation and duplication could help him avoid zeus attacks
Keeping mind and time manip aside for a moment...I'll bring better examples of scaling for both.

TK is useless considering Zeus has universal lvl LS while AX has unknown....if anyone it's AX who should be worried considering Zeus has superior TK.

Zeus will never allow his clones to form , he'll just blow them away as they are created.....and Zeus has his own clones here...

I doubt AX would have knowledge to pull off recreation of Blade of Olympus...even if we assume that , does he have the power required to recreate such a High AP and haxxed weapon which is leagues more powerful than himself?? I think not.

Zeus has dealt with teleporters before...most gods have teleportation, he himself has it.

Keeping mind and time manip aside for a moment...I'll bring better examples of scaling for both.

TK is useless considering Zeus has universal lvl LS while AX has unknown....if anyone it's AX who should be worried considering Zeus has superior TK.

Zeus will never allow his clones to form , he'll just blow them away as they are created.....and Zeus has his own clones here...

I doubt AX would have knowledge to pull off recreation of Blade of Olympus...even if we assume that , does he have the power required to recreate such a High AP and haxxed weapon which is leagues more powerful than himself?? I think not.

Zeus has dealt with teleporters before...most gods have teleportation, he himself has it.
speed equalized, and pretty much everything that alien X can do is thought based

ok, he couldn't recreate the sword, but he could use portal creation to bring it to him or something like that

from what I see, the gods don't usually use teleport in combat in god of war (let me know if I'm talking stupidity)

I'm just imagining this fight being zeus using a fly kill made of lightning trying to hit a bunch of alien X flying around him like mosquitoes while attacking

equalized, and pretty much everything that alien X can do is thought based
Well Zeus also has a few thought based stuff....like the sealing and soul manip.

ok, he couldn't recreate the sword, but he could use portal creation to bring it to him or something like that
That would still require knowledge on AX's part to actually accuratly locate it...and considering SBA requires neutral battlefield for both sides...I doubt AX has range to pull that off....and if he does, he has Kratos to deal with to pry of BoO off of his hands who positively stomps AX.
from what I see, the gods don't usually use teleport in combat in god of war (let me know if I'm talking stupidity)
Lakhesis a Sister of Fate does, Hades does....he even has magic that allows his champions( Redeemed Warriors)to teleport and do portal shenanigans.
Zeus uses teleportation in character for fights.
Dunno about Poseidon .....his may rely on water if he has one.
Wraiths who are fodder demons in the game have teleportation and portals ability..there is a demon in Ghost of Sparta who uses teleportation offensively.
Don't remember about Thanatos...or Charon.
Persephone may have one...

These are a few from top of my head..
I'm just imagining this fight being zeus using a fly kill made of lightning trying to hit a bunch of alien X flying around him like mosquitoes while
Considering Zeus can enlarge himself...I can totally see that happening.

Well since the Universe that Alien x created was just a copy universe including all characters in it Alien x can just create a copy of Zeus to make him fight the real version GG

Well Zeus also has a few thought based stuff....like the sealing and soul manip.

That would still require knowledge on AX's part to actually accuratly locate it...and considering SBA requires neutral battlefield for both sides...I doubt AX has range to pull that off....and if he does, he has Kratos to deal with to pry of BoO off of his hands who positively stomps AX.

Lakhesis a Sister of Fate does, Hades does....he even has magic that allows his champions( Redeemed Warriors)to teleport and do portal shenanigans.
Zeus uses teleportation in character for fights.
Dunno about Poseidon .....his may rely on water if he has one.
Wraiths who are fodder demons in the game have teleportation and portals ability..there is a demon in Ghost of Sparta who uses teleportation offensively.
Don't remember about Thanatos...or Charon.
Persephone may have one...

These are a few from top of my head..

Considering Zeus can enlarge himself...I can totally see that happening.
and ... so apparently the only thing AX can do and manipulate mind...

or summon Kratos to kill Zeus

but looking at Zeus’s resistances, he still doesn’t resist time manipulation

mindhax gg? (he uses it against fodder, which would be everyone in his verse unless they're celestialsapiens) It's movement-based, just a swing of his hand really. Alien X also reflects attacks from weaker people for some reason. and his power is inside his pocket dimension yadayada, you know the jazz. Probably won't matter here.

Also I don't think acausality type 4 makes you resist time manipulation.

Also AP is irrelevant due to AX's regen.

and ... so apparently the only thing AX can do and manipulate mind...

or summon Kratos to kill Zeus

but looking at Zeus’s resistances, he still doesn’t resist time manipulation
Well from here on....only @Obi2cool4kenobi can explain....he might have some ace up his sleeve from novels or something....or may have a reliable way of scaling haxxes or resistances between gods...

yeah while AX can enjoy the show....

Couldn't "total control over the pocket dimension" make him able to "pause time" for ben, bellicus and serena to think about how to act? that would practically give infinite reaction time (I'm probably talking nonsense)

... ehhhh yeah, but that's not accepted. Also the PD is outside space and time, so not sure if they'd be able to do that properly. They'd more need to halt the movement of the PD across the timeline.

Then again he can just time-stop the universe...

Alien X. If Zeus time stops then AX can just reverse time to before he stops, probably (since his PD won't be affected).

well ... pretty much everything else he has

alien X can win with mind manipulation, but that and considering that his omniscience will allow him to know Zeus' abilities, if he allows, he tries to finish as quickly as possible, if not, he lets himself be attacked underestimating zeus and gg

I agree that Alien X probably wins if his mind hax is something he'll use first or quickly, Zeus will shoot lightning bolts which obviously need to travel, Alien X moving his hand for mind hax is far faster.

So yeah, voting Alien X.

Back