• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Zeus (God of War)

Alien X doing a thousand calculations of how to defeat Zeus with the help of his omniscience and decides that mental control is the only option

I will change my vote to alien X if omniscience is an allowed way to know the opponent's capabilities, as Zeus practically destroys AX in the rest, although AX still has the time helping him

changing vote to AX until proven otherwise

Alien X doing a thousand calculations of how to defeat Zeus with the help of his omniscience and decides that mental control is the only option

I will change my vote to alien X if omniscience is an allowed way to know the opponent's capabilities, as Zeus practically destroys AX in the rest, although AX still has the time helping him

changing vote to AX until proven otherwise
Counted

just to let you know, I didn’t count on erasing the existence of alien X here, as we’ve never seen him use it and it was just mentioned that in the future he could erase everything from existence, so I don’t think he would use it or even know how to use it yet

well, it doesn't change much, considering that the combat is now mental, and it seems that zeus still doesn't have any resistance to it

Well personally I'll vote inconclusive....
Lets ask Andika if he has any extra info on Zeus or otherwise everything is laid out bare now anyways .... so all that is left is voting...

So do you have any info that can help Zeus here.??
wait iam little confused here do you mean extra info from CRT or extra info from current zeus profile ? :unsure:

hold up!!!!!!🧐
Whoa wait......if we are using Fear Zeus....
Passive fear manip will render AX catatonic and paralysed.🙂 especially at 15 m range...

And AX doesn't have non corpreal interaction to physically hurt Zeus...

hold up!!!!!!🧐
Passive fear manip will render AX catatonic and paralysed.🙂 especially at 15 m range...

Zeus fear hax doesn't the range to affect the personalities (AX minds) so not really

iirc from another thread his mind is in a pocket dimension so he doesnt have the range

hold up!!!!!!🧐

well, alien x has been physically screwed for a long time and is counting on mental manipulation to win, and manipulation of fear would work as it is being controlled by 3 personalities in a pocket dimension?

so what alien x do with mental manip ?
he made some guys stop moving and attack each other

well based on Cyberblader9 blog Zeus will have

Conceptual Manipulation for Fear Zeus
Abstract Existence (Type 2)
Enhanced Fear Manipulation
Immortality (Type 8)
Yeah....this will render EE useless.....

Can't we cough up Mind resistance for Zeus??
Hell if weakest version of Kratos can survive mind screwing from Furies.....and survive dip in Lethe river...

You bet Zeus can no sell those Fodder Furies...
Hell that was the entire plan all along between Ares and Furies...they wanted a perfect warrior to fight Olympus because they themselves didn't have power to affect them....that pretty much counts as resistance.
Zeus fear hax doesn't the range to affect the personalities (AX minds) so not really
Aweshucks man....bummer!!☹

Or it’s just Ben who goes like, hey that guy looks like Zeus. Mind haxes. Why are you hitting yourself, why are you hitting yourself?
Ben:look!! this guy looks like Zeus from GOW !! I played this game ... how was it really defeated? hum....

ben 10 teleports to kratos and borrows the sword of olympus to kill zeus

Kratos: ... ok

If he’s gonna say Zeus should resist for being relative to Kratos, I’d argue AX’s mindhax is relative to Dagon’s planetary mindhax.
had forgotten about Diagon, celestial sapiens are the strongest species in the ben 10 universe, so theoretically they must be stronger than all the others

it looks like AX does not have resistance to transmutation btw. Zeus probably can turn him into human.
is it faster than moving a finger or thinking?

Back