• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X should be 1-A High part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot Manipulation is the ability to control the plot itself. Examples include altering the plot, creating/destroying stories, changing speech bubbles, changing the setting, etc. It is a variation of Reality Warping.
"Of course, I know that plot manipulation is a type of reality warping ability, but I find it more accurate to consider the success here as reality warping rather than plot manipulation."

what is x's plot hax gonna do to gogeta? change his voice?
Alien X's Plot manipulation won't even tickle Gogeta, but take a look to the plot manipulation from characters like Gilgamesh, who is only 9-B, but can defeat 1-A Gods on daily basis.

Plot manipulation could destroy Gogeta in many ways, destoy Gogeta from the Narrative on Conceptual level, manipulate casuality, get some kind of Inmortality that Gogeta can't bypass, probability manipulation, etc...

Alien X's Plot manipulation won't even tickle Gogeta, but take a look to the plot manipulation from characters like Gilgamesh, who is only 9-B, but can defeat 1-A Gods on daily basis.

Plot manipulation could destroy Gogeta in many ways, destoy Gogeta from the Narrative on Conceptual level, manipulate casuality, get some kind of Inmortality that Gogeta can't bypass, probability manipulation, etc...
Because Gilgamesh Plot hax is 1-A level, also most of his hax is 1-A level

I think changing overall artstyle multiple times does qualifies for plot manipulation as it's changing the setting even if it's low tier plot manipulation it's still plot manipulation

It's revealed that it was the celestial sapiens who changed the show's artstyle and Azmuth's voice actor on three different occasions
Sound manipulation or biology manipulation to mess with the way sound comes out of his mouth works just fine.
I think changing overall artstyle multiple times does qualifies for plot manipulation as it's changing the setting even if it's low tier plot manipulation it's still plot manipulation
How is changing the way someone/something looks anything beyond the scope of regular reality warping?

One picture of Azmuth in that clip is from og series other is from alien force/ultimate alien and last one is from Omniverse each of these series have different artstyles

Well the change also affected different timelines too(basically the whole show was affected) and it's plot manipulation because they are changing the one of basic setting of the show it's artstyle

Last edited:
In all seriousness aren't Celestialsapiens responsible for the retcons events of the plot ? I don't see how it wouldn't be combat applicable

omg guys alien x should have omnipotence because changing someone's voice is manipulating the real world
alien x used plot manip to manipulate irl humans which is both tier 0 and omnipotence

omg guys alien x should have omnipotence because changing someone's voice is manipulating the real world
alien x used plot manip to manipulate irl humans which is both tier 0 and omnipotence
You are very dumb if you think Alien X is only tier 0 what a horrible downplay you should just get banned anyway I think Alien x should be like this :

Tier : 0+ likely -1 with plot manipulation via headcanon and logic

Lol, yeah minor plot manipulation is fine. It's probably useful against epileptic characters or something if the colors suddenly start flashing from one to another :LOL:

Jokes aside I think "Limited plot manipulation" and "Biological manipulation" is fine right? Alien x should also have higher dimensional existence :

Which is supported by multiple statements from the creator and the show itself since Celestialsapiens were stated multiple times to be above space and time

Jokes aside I think "Limited plot manipulation" and "Biological manipulation" is fine right? Alien x should also have higher dimensional existence :

Which is supported by multiple statements and from the creator and the show itself since Celestialsapiens were stated multiple times to be above space and time

Do u have the exactly twitter link?

Which is supported by multiple statements from the creator and the show itself since Celestialsapiens were stated multiple times to be above space and time

I looked through Kelly's tweets both manually and with advanced search can't find this anywhere

If you're saying that this achievement is the use of changing the setting on the plot manipulation page, that's fine, but I'll stay neutral anyway. Anyway, I think the mods should express their opinions on the thread in order for the thread to be accepted and implemented, so it would be better if you evaluate the thread and ask a few mods to comment.
Alien x should also have higher dimensional existence :
The accuracy of twitter statements needs to be investigated and proven, and I am not sure if they are suitable for use as per wiki standards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back