• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X should be 1-A High part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rez

He/Him
Got ya

Now for the actual crt it's rather simple actually
So in the episode Universe vs Tennyson of Omniverse
It's revealed that it was the celestial sapiens who changed the show's artstyle and Azmuth's voice actor on three different occasions

I think this qualifies for plot manipulation what do you guys think about this

And I would also like to point what celestial sapiens did with artstyle isn't just a change in appearance or else the character would have noticed it and also Chadzmuth (not kidding that's his actual name) somehow finding Azmuth's picture from previous series is also just plot convince since evertime a picture is brought up or a flash back happens to an event from an older series they are animated in the artstyle of the current series proving that the changes made to artstyle are actually affecting the entire setting of the show and not just that particular time period

Last edited:
I wanted to make a thread on this even mentioned it on that previous troll thread so yes 100% agree. Alien X Is ******* gonna stomp some 2-C but are we sure it's combat applicable?

I wanted to make a thread on this even mentioned it on that previous troll thread so yes 100% agree. Alien X Is ******* gonna stomp some 2-C but are we sure it's combat applicable?
Should be combat applicable but Ben never used it so it will be pretty out of character for X so it will only be seen in bloodlusted matches mostly

Nah even if this is plot manip, he only show to change the artstyle and voice actor, it not something broken though, also i think this is more of a comedic scene for fun though

Wow, Alien X went from getting stomped by Haxless bricks like Gogeta SSB to stomp the entirety of DBS and DBH through Plot manipulation, and one of the strongest tier 2 characters lol....

943.jpg

Mfw I read the title

And what does all this have to do with AX getting plot manipulation?

Whataboutism is a sure fire way of getting a CRT to derail plus the joke title.

Stick to the subject of the CRT folks unless you want it to be closed (we have F&G threads for a reason you know).

Reactions: Rez
I don't agree with that. This is not a plot manipulation ability. This is the reality warping ability of celestialsapiens.

Before this scene, he is accused of changing the reality of the universe when he was first accused while I was on earth. Minutes between 06:10 and 06:40 = https://www.wco,forever.net/ben-10-omniverse-episode-58-universe-vs-tennyson (Delete the comma between the words wco and forever and try to login to the site like that, the links do not work because the wiki censors the name of the site.)

İn the sequel, he is accused of changing reality according to his own will before this scene. Minute 07:18 = https://www.wco,forever.net/ben-10-omniverse-episode-58-universe-vs-tennyson

And then comes this scene, a scene entirely shown to demonstrate the celestialsapiens ability to change the reality of the universe.

You can change a character's appearance and voice with the reality warping ability, right? There is no need for plot manipulation for this.

I think more that this success enter into the following items in the possible uses mentioned on the reality warping page:

• Alter the elements
• Create new items or imagined items
• Changing a map rewrites the landscape

I don't remember a similar explanation for the possible use of this achievement on the plot manipülation page either.

Just as alien x does change the look and taste of mr.smooth while creating the universe, in celestialsapiens, it can change the look and voice of the characters and have no effect on the story.

Of course, I know that plot manipulation is a type of reality warping ability, but I find it more accurate to consider the success here as reality warping rather than plot manipulation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back