• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X should be 1-A High part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tweet comment was made in 2018......obviously you won't be able to find it easily....
Yes I looked through all of his tweets from August 2018 both manually and through tweeter's advanced search option couldn't find this anywhere

The accuracy of twitter statements needs to be investigated and proven, and I am not sure if they are suitable for use as per site standards.
Well we usually don't use Twitter statements because the creator sometimes can post fake answers to satisfy their fans right? I mean Joe Kelly made it pretty clear that he wasn't joking tho like he literally said by himself that Alien x being 27 D is fake

Well we usually don't use Twitter statements because the creator sometimes can post fake answers to satisfy their fans right? I mean Joe Kelly made it pretty clear that he wasn't joking tho like he literally said by himself that Alien x being 27 D is fake
Agreed plus many of them resort to leading questions e.g: "How big is the universe?" Vs "How big is the universe, it's infinite right?". See the difference?

And anyway I would also like to point what celestial sapiens did isn't just a change in appearance or else the character would have noticed it and also Chadzmuth (not kidding that's his actual name) somehow finding Azmuth's picture from previous series is also just plot convince since evertime a picture is brought up or a flash back happens to an event from an older series they are animated in the artstyle of the current series proving that the changes made to artstyle are actually affecting the whole setting of the show and not just that particular time period

Agreed plus many of them resort to leading questions e.g: "How big is the universe?" Vs "How big is the universe, it's infinite right?". See the difference?
I know but I don't think the same thing apply for the tweet that I posted before (about Celestialsapiens being higher dimensional beings)

I looked through all of his tweets from August 2018 both manually and through tweeter's advanced search option couldn't find this anywhere
Another twitter statement that turned out to be fake I guess...
I mean Joe Kelly made it pretty clear that he wasn't joking tho like he literally said by himself that Alien x being 27 D is fake
Well, is there any support in the series that these dimensions are infinitely superior to each other, or that they fit the reality fiction difference or fit the geometric dimensions, of course if there is support sorry i don't remember. This is more like saying that ben in dimension 23 is 23 dimensional, and this is not true and as this is not the topic to be discussed at the moment, to avoid derailment, I will not comment further on this topic.

Is that really his Twitter account since his Twitter name is @JoeKellyMOA instead of @JoEKellY, maybe people can edit that and he might've changed it.
Yeah people can change their username on twitter he either deleted the tweet or it's fan made either way both of the situations makes this tweet irrelevant

Last edited:
I am not sure. It seems more like advanced reality warping than affecting the plot itself.

What do you think @Firestorm808 ?

That just changes the appearance and consistency of things within the setting without explicit explanations of affecting the plot/story itself.

Last edited:
That just changes the appearance and consistency of things withing the setting without explicit explanations of affecting the plot/story itself.
Ant, by that logic, everyone who has any bearing on the plot has plot manipulation. Although I do agree, this just seems like reality warping. But I wanted to point that out.

Well then at least biological manipulation should be added on his profile I guess

Yeah it may not be affecting the narrative directly but it's definitely affecting how the narrative is portrayed so a limited or minor plot manipulation should be fine

Also found this on Ben 10 wiki
Is this enough for tier 2-C alien x?
P06-7_BEN10.jpg

Traced this scan to here:

Yeah I mean both Biological manip and Limited plot manip should be added on his profile and it should be combat applicable since Alien x can do anything

Just to be clear I am not proposing tier 2-C X just asking a question

Also found this on Ben 10 wiki
Is this enough for tier 2-C alien x?
P06-7_BEN10.jpg

Traced this scan to here:
I mean we don't know the amount of universes that he can destroy so you could probably say that he is above baseline low 2-C

I mean we don't know the amount of universes that he can destroy so you could probably say that he is above baseline low 2-C
Isn't destroying multiple universes 2-C and destroying a single infinite universe completely (as in both space and time) low 2-C

About the voice actor change, was it ever specifically noted in the show that it happened because of Alien Xs meddling?

Or was it some random thing that happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back