• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X should be 1-A High part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they can still destroy multiple universes. Just not in a single shot. Which is the criteria that we use to give a character a tier.
Which need evidence any Universal character can destroy multiple universes in multiple shots when we see someone saying "I can destroy multiple universes" then he clearly means that he can do it in a single shot or else there would be no reason for him to say it

It's burden of proof because you just made a statement that Alien X destroyed multiple universes at once. I'm asking you to back that up with proof.

Which need evidence any Universal character can destroy multiple universes in multiple shots when we see someone saying "I can destroy multiple universes" then he clearly means that he can do it in a single shot or else there would be no reason for him to say it
So much more context to that statement is needed for it to be valid.

It's burden of proof because you just made a statement that Alien X destroyed multiple universes at once. I'm asking you to back that up with proof.
Okay i am gona say this

1. you have to prove that he didnt
2. context sugest that he did it in one go

Prove Alien X did it in one go.
You are the one who need to prove it if someone said I can destroy a car then yes he can destroy a single one but if someone says he can destroy multiple cars then we assume he can do it with a single blow or else he would have no reason to say that he can destroy multiple cars if he knows that he can destroy a single one at a time

you made the claim that he didnt do in one shot i sweard that this thread will give me a panic atack on how stupid are the claims
No. You made a claim that Alien X could destroy multiple universes in one-shot with barely any context backing it up. The burden of proof falls onto you since I only asked for more context.

you are literally asking me to give you proves while you dont even molest to back up your acussations that is literally the giving prove of burden fallacy

you never ever gived a evidence why he didnt in one shot. there is no reason to assume that alien x taked time to did it specially when he is refering to thinking.
Why should we have to? You made the claim that he could do it in one shot first, so support it.

No. You made a claim that Alien X could destroy multiple universes in one-shot with barely any context backing it up. The burden of proof falls onto you since I only asked for more context.
the wiki assumes that he did in one shot because there is nothing to assume he didnt

Just like when someone says he can destroy a universe we do assume that he can do that in a single shot the same thing apply for destroying multiple universes

Anyways, since a vast majority of people seem to agree the statement is Low 2-C, we can just move on with that.
Arguing with this one member over the burden of proof forever does not seem productive.

Yeah is far more razonable that he did in one go that he didnt in one go because the context never implies that and you are acting like that is true

Oof I concede let's just agree with x's biological manipulation because that seems to be the most valid argument here and call this a day

Anyways, since a vast majority of people seem to agree the statement is Low 2-C, we can just move on with that.
Arguing with this one member over the burden of proof forever does not seem productive.
another biasses. they act like he didnt in one go because "i cant prove that" while they also cant but you know wiki being a popularity contest make it so is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back