• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X possible upgrade(If it's accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The 6 thoughts answer is from Derrick J. Wyatt, the Art Director, not a writer.
  • I made a similar argument before regarding the style change across numerous timelines, however it can easily be said that only the Prime Timeline was changed and therefore the branching timelines changed in effect.
  • The reason why Atomic-X was erased was because it is still a version of Ben. He was erased by Hax. By erasing Ben 10k's past, there is no present Ben 10k to become Atomic-X. It is possible that this can be applied to any Ben transformed into Alien X, depending on the possibility of being in a pocket dimention. Nevertheless, Serena and Belicus will remain because they exist outside the timeline.
Vilgax: Not just a bomb a Chronosapien time bomb. [ Bomb ticking ]

Eon: You're going to destroy this Ben 10 and his timeline? - Nice. -

Vilgax: On the contrary. The detonation won't even touch this Ben Tennyson or his timeline. It's designed to wipe other timelines from existence.

Eon: Which one?

Vilgax: All of them. [ Laughs evilly ] Only this timeline will be left intact, while all others will cease to exist, so every Ben Tennyson not from this timeline will be destroyed.

What about when Alien X's arm was able to slice through an extra-dimensional barrier as stated by the Contumelia after saying it was impossible to get through meaning it was at least 6D so wouldn't that make him a low 1-C?

The Contemelia are not rated as High 2-A by us, given that it contradicts their in-story portrayal.

Please inform me what part of their story contradicts it becauseI'm tryingto understand for a project and doesn't their story fit what y'all have as 2-A which is,

• High Multiverse level+: Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size. Characters who can destroy and/or create an uncountably infinite numbers of universes may potentially also be assigned this tier, as their geometrical 5-D size can be higher than 0.

Just to be clear, a 5th dimensional being is one that lives naturally outside normal 3D space and time, yes?

actually i think Alien X should stay 2-C mainly because Ben not being scaled to Alien X makes Alien X weaker to other Celestialsapiens for example because of Ben 10 not scaling to Alien X and when the chronosapien time bomb destroyed timelines it affected Ben which caused Atomic X to disapper and be affected meaning the same would go for Alien X since MOA said because of Ben Alien X isn't as powerful as other Celestialsapiens. So i actually think Celestialsapiens should be upgraded to like 2-B.

We don't have in-show evidense to show Pure Celestialsapiens affecting more than one universe at once. The best we can try is "At least Low 2-C"

They have never remotely been displayed anywhere near that scale on their own.

Antvasima said:
They have never remotely been displayed anywhere near that scale on their own.
thats not contradiction though. it could just mean they havent shown their full power until now

They needed external technology for all of their feats.

It is quite common within fiction that higher-dimensional beings are portrayed as comparable to 3-D beings, but with additional time travel, for example.

I didnt reply here earlier because I thought this would've been closed by now. But seriously, this is literally the exact same thing thats been pushed through the past few Alien X threads that have gotten the same answers back: No.

This should be closed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back