• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Low 2-C Alien X proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pocket" comes from how handy it is the access for it, not the dimension being integrated into the universe.
Tbf Ben says it's a "big pocket" because of how big the 3D size of the Null Void actually is. Thing is that it isn't the first time Ben went to the Null Void and he's supposed to have incredible memory so kind of a weird comment...

Your "confusion" point doesn't matter, my interpretation doesn't add timeline confusion.

Your interpretation contradicts:

1) The central role of Legerdomain in the multiverse, several lifeforms would also exist without life itself existing in those other universes considering Legerdomain got created together with Ben's universe by the Contumelia under your interpretation.

2) Ben saying he went to alternate universes like Rex's before.

3) Dagon being sealed and unable to enter Ben's universe.

I mean the seal specifically effects Dagon but you'd think if someone makes a portal through which he can send souls then he can also go through it himself despite the seal, so him not going through it must mean that Legerdomain isn't inside of Ben's universe.

I meant the

It was implied to be sort of this place that wasn't part of Ben's universe nor Rex's universe, but nvm now Ig. Also Holiday would have been referring to Ben's universe and Rex's universe, not the Null Void likely.

Chain reaction time bomb? Oof. You know that might actually make sense and would give Ben Prime a central role in the cosmology which is pretty dope. But how are No Watch Ben and Gwen 10 a thing then if the branching only starts when Ben Prime gets the Omnitrix, retroactive effect? Also why is Clockwork necessary if No Watch Ben already successfully rebooted the timestream?

Dagon's universe is an alternate universe created with a different Annihilargh by the Contumelia (or something else), it has it's own timestream.

You're treating Rex's universe as part of what the Annihilargh created, classic mistake. But yes I get what you mean now. Ben 10 functions more like DC, where every "earth" has infinite timelines.
Oh, well oke.

Chain reaction time bomb? Oof. You know that might actually make sense and would give Ben Prime a central role in the cosmology which is pretty dope. But how are No Watch Ben and Gwen 10 a thing then if the branching only starts when Ben Prime gets the Omnitrix, retroactive effect? Also why is Clockwork necessary if No Watch Ben already successfully rebooted the timestream?
No watch Ben was an aberration that even paradox was shocked to see ,which he later described as fallen leaf from the trunk Regarding Gwen 10 is a little weird because we never saw her getting the omnitrix in OV ,maybe could happened afterwards (you know different timeline infinite possibilities ) as she had aliens like wildvine which were unlocked after specific set of events .OS gwen 10 is non canon and was done was for fun.The restoration was done as we saw paradox leave no watch to fight evil bens ,maybe clockwork was needed to attach the fallen leaf to main trunk.Honestly these were the most screwed episode considering it was their 200th special 💀💀.That's why i wasn't counting on this point.
1) The central role of Legerdomain in the multiverse, several lifeforms would also exist without life itself existing in those other universes considering Legerdomain got created together with Ben's universe by the Contumelia under your interpretation.
Ledgerdomain's multiversal status is unknown as it is never seen in the shown.However we were shown that all magic in the universe flows through ledgerdomain .Also it would quite a burden for 1 alpha rune to channel life energy across infinitely branching timelines considering zs'skayr almost drained it while collecting life energy to restore lord transyl.
Dagon's universe is an alternate universe created with a different Annihilargh by the Contumelia (or something else), it has it's own timestream.
*alternate dimension ,i can't comment on it having a timestream

Ledgerdomain's multiversal status is unknown as it is never seen in the shown.However we were shown that all magic in the universe flows through ledgerdomain .Also it would quite a burden for 1 alpha rune to channel life energy across infinitely branching timelines considering zs'skayr almost drained it while collecting life energy to restore lord transyl.
Had thought of more than this argument but just nullvoid is the top most priority as per thread. 💀💀

Yes but that doesn't change what I said.
which he later described as fallen leaf from the trunk
Nah that place had nothing to do with No Watch Ben's timeline.
Regarding Gwen 10 is a little weird because we never saw her getting the omnitrix in OV ,maybe could happened afterwards (you know different timeline infinite possibilities ) as she had aliens like wildvine which were unlocked after specific set of events
Wasn't she literally pulled from the pilot episode?
I argue it's canon based on Reiner's scan that every story is canon among other things.
The restoration was done as we saw paradox leave no watch to fight evil bens
Time loop shenanigans, cause this is before they get erased.
maybe clockwork was needed to attach the fallen leaf to main trunk
That leaf seems to be very unimportant...
Honestly these were the most screwed episode considering it was their 200th special 💀💀.That's why i wasn't counting on this point.
Yup.
Ledgerdomain's multiversal status is unknown as it is never seen in the shown.However we were shown that all magic in the universe flows through ledgerdomain
Dagon is bound by the way of magic, so make that multiverse instead of universe.
Also it would quite a burden for 1 alpha rune to channel life energy across infinitely branching timelines considering zs'skayr almost drained it while collecting life energy to restore lord transyl.
The alpha rune gives control over magic itself and has some insane scaling because of that. Charmcaster had to yeet 600,000 souls to resurrect a single guy, so it taken a lot of energy from the alpha rune to resurrect Lord Transyl makes sense (and even if it doesn't make sense, it doesn't change how powerful the alpha rune was already established to be). Also multiple maps of infinity being a thing is a whole other can of worms we probably shouldn't get into.
*alternate dimension ,i can't comment on it having a timestream
Universe too, the term is uses interchangeably when talking about his realm throughout the show, it's essentially the basis of my argument. Reiner has scans for this too on his channel. It has it's own timestream because it's parallel to Ben's entire universe.

Wasn't she literally pulled from the pilot episode?
No, just campsite ,both are different as that ben was aware of gwen getting the omnitrix and later that omnitrix went to grandpa max ,here it seemed she had experience already
Dagon is bound by the way of magic, so make that multiverse instead of universe.
Not a nice logic much like "Alien X is bounded by Multiversal Preservation Act ,So make him multiversal".
Time loop shenanigans, cause this is before they get erased.
I agree that episode can't be explained logically.
Universe too, the term is uses interchangeably when talking about his realm throughout the show, it's essentially the basis of my argument. Reiner has scans for this too on his channel. It has it's own timestream because it's parallel to Ben's entire universe.
ok i'll see for this ,he pretty much collects scans from various medium includes games ,comics etc..
I argue it's canon based on Reiner's scan that every story is canon among other things.
then we should have game feats and comic book canon

Here, but you really needed proof for my claims about character statements, you don't believe your friend. 💀💀

Wait a second... was Gwen supposed to find Kevin's car in this episode because of Charmcaster's plan? Also I believed you, I just wanted more context.

I have so many scans, great job isn't it? 🌚💀
No, just campsite ,both are different as that ben was aware of gwen getting the omnitrix and later that omnitrix went to grandpa max ,here it seemed she had experience already

Not a nice logic much like "Alien X is bounded by Multiversal Preservation Act ,So make him multiversal".

ok i'll see for this ,he pretty much collects scans from various medium includes games ,comics etc..

Gwen's a natural and is it the campsite from the pilot? Also I know both are different, I just argue there are 2 Gwen 10's.
It is, we know magic extends to Dagon's universe, just like we know Alien X's reality warping powers extend to the multiverse, it works for range.
Maybe one day...
Yeah.
Yes, Vilgax Attacks, Cosmic Destruction and the Action Packs are (only likely for the last one) accepted as canon here though.

Not really ,its decided in the thread what to accept as canonical and what not as we dont have time stop for alien X as shown in vilgax attacks
That's not really how it works, look at Way Big's page. All pages are just outdated (and Alien X has time manipulation so), feel free to fix them.

That's not really how it works, look at Way Big's page. All pages are just outdated (and Alien X has time manipulation so), feel free to fix them.
Really ,Then TIme Stop should be his starting move also💀💀, I thought the time manipulation was from his debut episode for fixing the dam and serena's statement of changing the very nature of space and time but let's ignore it ,its off-topic

Seems like Charmcaster wanted her to find it and nudged her to look outside of the universe, kek. Explains how she couldn't find it before.
Who knows, anyway my arguments here or what I'm stating here can be contradictory to what I believe or state outside, yk. It's a vs battle way, not mine. 😉

Really ,Then TIme Stop should be his starting move also💀💀, I thought the time manipulation was from his debut episode for fixing the dam and serena's statement of changing the very nature of space and time but let's ignore it ,its off-topic
He can interfere with the past as well, as they were talking about saving dinosaurs from extinction. 🌚

Who knows, anyway my arguments here or what I'm stating here can be contradictory to what I believe or state outside, yk. It's a vs battle way, not mine. 😉
Don't weasel out. VSBW's standards don't prevent you from arguing it's outside of the universe, you fully believed Legerdomain was inside of the universe before this thread and if you didn't imma be very pissed.

Last edited:
Don't weasel out. VSBW's standards don't prevent you from arguing it's outside of the universe, you fully believed Legerdomain was inside of the universe before this thread and if you didn't imma be very pissed.
If it was outside of the universe Aggregor or the Trio Could have used the Door to Anywhere to Travel to the Forge of Creation Directly 💀💀.

Well, I'll see if someone uses legerdomain as the argument against me. For right now, nullvoid is priority. 💀

Last edited:
Wait how video games are accepted as canon but not parallel paradox comic? When it has dozens of reference from the series?

If it was outside of the universe Aggregor or the Trio Could have used the Door to Anywhere to Travel to the Forge of Creation Directly 💀💀.
1) Aggregor doesn't know the true name of the Forge AFAWK, 2) Chrono Randomization barrier goes brrrr.
Well, I'll see if someone uses legerdomain as the argument against me. For right now, nullvoid is priority. 💀
I doubt anyone's gonna use any argument anymore on this thread lol.
Wait how video games are accepted as canon but not parallel paradox comic? When it has dozens of reference from the series?
Paradox's statement of Albedo being stuck as Alien X for a year, that's why.

I was randomly read parallel paradox and the comic to which it's a continuation of,
Zombozo and ghost freak encounter reference. Ben 10 ultimate alien eleana reference and annhilargh reference and I bet there is even more of it.

Wait reference is enough 💀, the hell parallel paradox has dozens of it man.
Reference of canon material to the material you are trying to prove is canon, not the other way around.
1- Alpha rune is the secret true name of magic, whoever holds it holds the power over magic itself.
2- Magic is such a big deal, it mostly just knowing the secret names of things, names are power.
3- Alpha rune = secret true name of everything.

My maths 💀
... 1-A Alpha rune confirmed because it contains the true name of space kek.

Wait hold on a second, has any magician explicitly used spatial hax before?

Bump.
images_9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back