• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X High regen (again)

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
So now that we are going with mid-high is there anything else left
We are not going to Mid-high we've agreed to upgrade him to most likely High which mean xeno goku still can't do anything to him

The High is based on the Black hole and i don't see staff members agreeing with it yet.

On top of that, thefact that the BH AX did against GG didn't truly destroy him to such level and only spaghettified him is another reason I don't buy the High over High-Mid.

AX used it to incap GG and BFR him. In the scans showed before we see a mass of Celestialsapiens body before getting sucked on the "BH" and when they are seen again GG is fine. If the Regenerationn isn't passive then how in hell would GG recover such damage in such a little timeframe?

Yeah no. High-Mid is generous enough to me.

Badrimoine2019 said:
We are not going to Mid-high we've agreed to upgrade him to most likely High which mean xeno goku still can't do anything to him
uh huh now I actually want to know how many agreed on him being likly high

I mean tbh how the Gladiator gets sucked into the black hole is at the very least consistent with spaghettification that occurs inside of real black holes. His entire body contorts and is stretched out. Granted, in such a massive black hole (it was shown dwarfing galaxies) that would usually occur a long time after entering the event horizon, but the Gladiator is an absolutely massive object as well, which could explain how the effect started before he was even sucked in.

Crabwhale said:
I mean tbh how the Gladiator gets sucked into the black hole is at the very least consistent with spaghettification that occurs inside of real black holes. His entire body contorts and is stretched out. Granted, in such a massive black hole (it was shown dwarfing galaxies) that would usually occur a long time after entering the event horizon, but the Gladiator is an absolutely massive object as well, which could explain how the effect started before he was even sucked in.
Still doesn't clear one thing if it's passive or not because if it's not passive how did he got back in 1 piece which makes me think it's not a black hole but a different technique hence why before I was asking if it's an actual black hole other than it's looks.

yeah I know, and thats why I'm also trying to set up a standard for what constitutes some otherwise ambiguous thing as being a black hole here

in a seperate crt discussing a similar issue DontTalkDT said that as long as it looks like a black hole, is stated to be a black hole, and doesnt break any rules, then it can be considered a black hole, but since the fight lacks narration, I'm inclined to agree with you on that for now

ok so do u wanna close this thread and maybe I'll open a new one if new information changes anything?

We never see him regenerate, no. We only see Alien X appear back on the arena with the Gladiator in tow.

yeah but that's not the issue. if that was a black hole and the GG lost the fight to the black hole then he would've needed to go from sub atomic particals back to normal. that's high Regenerationn

high regen, unless new info comes up, is entirely dependent on whether or not that was a black hole or if it was some big ambiguous black vortex

So you are saying that Alien x should stay at high regen or at least downgrading him to most likely High until there is a definitive proof for this to not be a Black hole?

FRIMI said:
yeah but that's not the issue. if that was a black hole and the GG lost the fight to the black hole then he would've needed to go from sub atomic particals back to normal. that's high Regenerationn
If we never see him regenerate on-screen then how do we know he wasn't restored by other means? For all we know, Ben could have healed him once he realized the fight was over.

That aside, I definitely agree with the downgrade, the feat is way to ambiguous to use as proof for High regen.

unless you're suggesting that ben created a new galactic gladiator, I don't see why a celestialsapien couldn't heal themself if they're capable of healing other celestialsapiens from that

its really unfortunate that I can't find any social media for Marty Isenberg, the writer of the episode in question, to get some WoG in there for either side really

FRIMI said:
unless you're suggesting that ben created a new galactic gladiator, I don't see why a celestialsapien couldn't heal themself if they're capable of healing other celestialsapiens from that
He healed him (or what was left of him) is what I meant. And yeah, we don't give upgrades or ratings based on "he must be able to do it" unless the verse makes it really obvious. And healing isn't regen, it's possible to have one and not the other.

Not that it matters since the feat itself is hella dubious.

Greenshifter ignored me several times when I asked him for the evidence of the BH being real. And the discussion has come to a point where we're revising our standards.

His input is irrelevant until said discussion takes place and finish.

The Calaca said:
Greenshifter ignored me several times when I asked him for the evidence of the BH being real. And the discussion has come to a point where we're revising our standards.

His input is irrelevant until said discussion takes place and finish.
and this dosn't mean we should not let Greenshifter respond, the thread won't be closed until Greenshifter respond, and he didn't ignore you at all he already responded to you but it seems that you are the one who is ignoring his responds not him, on top of that Alien x begin able to create a universe already proves 100% that he can create real black holes

Back